Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? (43398 Views)

Did You Regret Going For Masters Abroad? / What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? / What Course Can She Study With This WAEC Result? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by kingPhidel(m): 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Agricultural technological engineering.
Reason because, recession is around and presido urges us to diversify our economy.
Farming things...
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by voicelez: 6:25pm On Jan 01, 2017
get behind me s*tan
themosthigh:
Religion because if I did, I would have realized on time that religion is fake, there is no God called jehovah and Christianity is as bullshit as a scam can get. I would have not wasted my young life praying and speaking in useless tongue while my mates enjoy their life and have fun to the fullest.
I would not have married my prayer warrior wife who sees demonic plots in everything and live in a fantasy world worst than Harry Potter.
I would have had sex with many of the girls that liked me in school.
I would have taken up a scholarship to study in the USA instead of praying and waiting for directions from an imaginary God.
I would have not given birth to many children that did not get the best in life due to my religiousness because my wife believe birth control is a sin.
I would have treated my mother better before she died and not believe that she was a witch like my wife's pastor told me.
I would have been friends with neibours and not believe that they where cultists out to get us because our pastor said so.
I would have invested my tithe in my self instead of the church.
Now I am old and impotent and I cannot but wish that I never wasted my life in service of an imaginary being.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by sojikul(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
I miss history and diplomatic studies [i][/i]
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by ussy09(m): 6:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
botany
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by oluwashedy: 6:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
I love sociology

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2017
I studied Geology. Though not regretting but I wish I studied Civil Engineering.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by jessetom(m): 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2017
Genea:
Chemical engineering... My parents wanted me to be a medical doctor, wasn't interested, i didnt read, performed below par and so I opted for microbiology, since it was in d medical line and dahs wah dey wanted...... embarassed

They say, "If you can't be a Chemical Engineer, date one"

But that's none of my business though.

#proudly_chemical_engineering
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by stunning4real: 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
Medicine

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Genea(f): 8:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
jessetom:

They say, "If you can't be a Chemical Engineer, date one"

But that's none of my business though.

#proudly_chemical_engineering
cheesy are u one my darl?
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Priceless200(f): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
anigbajumo:
Geology, my greatest regret.

#proudly physicist.
Why though. What would have been different if you had studied geology. I am a geologist, and I know lots without job or lets say without geology related jobs. So why are you regretting it so much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by shegz24(m): 8:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
Pol.Science cos I always loved Government in sec.school n politics.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Kingzy4pep(m): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
iamteegee:

Why geology ....that's my sweet course and have been in mining job for 3years kiss
I just have this feeling that mining industry in Nigeria is dormant.
How can one break in sef?
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mathematics, then psychology as a minor
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by vectoh(m): 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
Jobia:
None. No regrets at all, but if i wasnt studying electrical/electronics engineering would have probably gone for economics..
one love
My engineer
Which school??
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by vectoh(m): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
kikies:

Elect/Elect,na we b dat,no regrets........ oya chop knuckle
Naso niccur
One love

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by vectoh(m): 8:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
nextprince:
Got what I had applied for (Electrical Engineering) but along the line and upon completion I preferred Medicine.
ddnt eee give u want you wanted??
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by maxcassy: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
mikrizz:
Yes,What course do you wish you had studied while in the University and why?
nursing I applied for medicine but was couldnt meet the cut off wish i went for nursing instead of pharmacology because my I lack the passion for pratice
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by djgreenland(m): 9:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
COMPUTER SCIENCE.....
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by mytym(m): 9:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
khalifahsparkles:
funeral management angry

I see.....
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by mytym(m): 9:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
Priceless200:

Why though. What would have been different if you had studied geology. I am a geologist, and I know lots without job or lets say without geology related jobs. So why are you regretting it so much.

So true. As far back as 1983...jobs are very scarce for Geology graduates. My mom had to teach geography/chemistry with her Pgde for 15 years before she got a mining offer.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by mytym(m): 10:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
mikrizz:
Yes,What course do you wish you had studied while in the University and why?

1. Philosophy
2. Pure Physics
3. Law
Why: Coz I now naturally demonstrate aptitude and inclination in those knowledge areas.

No regrets tho, I studied Electrical Engineering.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by AmandaBloom: 10:48pm On Jan 01, 2017
why is anyone not saying anything about radiology
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by MizAijay(f): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2017
Pharmacy. But I'm glad I studied Biochemistry and still hopeful i will be a pharmacist in the nearest future.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by davbravo(m): 11:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
AmandaBloom:
why is anyone not saying anything about radiology
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by stabas2: 11:12pm On Jan 01, 2017
French studies. I'm still going to do it this year sha. Although not in the university but a good French institute like Alliance Francais.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Coolgent(m): 11:36pm On Jan 01, 2017
Education/Economics
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
Yahoo yahoo
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by toygod2: 12:24am On Jan 02, 2017
medical lab science or pharmacy or radiography

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by discman2k2(m): 1:31am On Jan 02, 2017
themosthigh:
Religion because if I did, I would have realized on time that religion is fake, there is no God called jehovah and Christianity is as bullshit as a scam can get. I would have not wasted my young life praying and speaking in useless tongue while my mates enjoy their life and have fun to the fullest.
I would not have married my prayer warrior wife who sees demonic plots in everything and live in a fantasy world worst than Harry Potter.
I would have taken up a scholarship to study in the USA instead of praying and waiting for directions from an imaginary God.
I would have not given birth to many children that did not get the best in life due to my religiousness because my wife believe birth control is a sin.
I would have treated my mother better before she died and not believe that she was a witch like my wife's pastor told me.
I would have been friends with neibours and not believe that they where cultists out to get us because our pastor said so.
Now I am old and impotent and I cannot but wish that I never wasted my life in service of an imaginary being.

Habah, dey asked a very straightforward & simple question : What did you study & why? See how u turn am to insult the Innocent God that created you, JUST because SOCIAL MEDIA DEY DECEIVE U BA?!! UR TYM NO FAR.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by belovedsamex(m): 3:54am On Jan 02, 2017
themosthigh:

Seriously

I'm sorry for your bad experiences. But nothing ever should make a MAN to question the deity of God. Believe me, what you are going through now is no different from what many men of God have gone through in their lives, yet they still profess their faith in God.

Believe me again dear, if God remembers you, just a single hour of his favor will erase memories of many years of traumatic experiences you've had so far.

I ll only advise you to just "go back" to Him in personal prayer and ask Him to forgive you and have mercy upon you. Never believe with anyone that he will remember you if you do so so so and so...but just keep on praying daily to Him with hope that one day He will remember You. For sure He will.

"I will have Mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion." Says the Lord. Romans 9:15

1 Like

Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by streetzdreamz(m): 7:41am On Jan 02, 2017
zionmade:

Alright. If u see wat i have seen, if u do wat i have done spiritually, And if u have ever stayed without a single drug for 18yrs and all u do is to lay ur hands on any part of ur body wen u feel sick, u will know for ur own self, personally dat God is alive. If u had a mum who was resurrected at d very point of death by d mention of d name Jesus where medical science has failed, broda no matter wat happened u will know dat ther is God

Am not a pastor, i dnt go to church everytime, not even planning to go to church today, but i know God personally and for myself

and my prayer for u is dat u will not fall into dat medical condition where the doctor will whisper into ur ear saying "only God can heal u or it is Hopeless.
wow, this is deep and so true, I seen/heard lota cases where doctors were at a dead end, and their patients got over the crisis miraculously, i don't blame atheists most times, cuz av been there, but when you have a critical thinking/analysis of religion you'd see it has lota loop holes, it gets frightening when you are a melancholic dude who seeks perfection in everything, and gets heart broken at any injustice,but when you drop religion and hinge your very life on some scientific/political /geological theories, you realize its much more foolish to believe in, I mean there are countless stuffs that's unexplainable, if you try to figure it out your brain goes into a frenzy, most of them do realize their folly after so many years of believing/chasing a lost cause, but their ego won't let them retrace their steps,plus they see atheism as a class only superior/intelligent humans can attain little wonder they use every medium to tell the world that they are atheists,like its a skin off ma butt!! for years now have been thinking about several windows,Christianity, Islam,traditional, atheism,at a point none made any sense, became a free thinker;but when everything is quiet and still, I feel,know there is a supreme being out there, all these things didn't just come to be of it's own accord,but I won't tell an atheist he'll end up in hell,never preached to anyone and I doubt I ever will,to each its own, when we are all out of time,and our eyes are closed in death, we'll know what the afterlife holds for us.
Re: What Course Do You Regret Not Studying While In The University? by streetzdreamz(m): 8:04am On Jan 02, 2017
themosthigh:
a simple question,what course do u regret not studying in school, and u turned it into a religious debate, you guys are confused, all your points are senseless cuz religion won't make you do all that, you didn't enjoy life to the fullest,didn't f*ck all d girls that came ur way, u gave birth to kids like rats,you believe everybody around u is a witch,u gave ur pastor all your funds,you were Insensitive to your mums needs! if all this happened to you of a truth,then congrats,please cry me a river for being so f**lish,what's there to enjoy in life? booze,smoke, and when did f*cking every lady that comes ones way the new way of enjoying life? so when u finally married your prayer warrior wife, u f*cked her daily to make up for ur celibacy, then you turned the woman that birthed you into a old witch disturbing your destiny,ur funds were dumped into the treasury, all this ain't the attributes of a religious man, its the dividends of a very f**lish man, we have people practising Islam and their life is next to perfection, same goes for some Christians, howbeit we have those who'd rather strap up themselves with explosives and take innocent lives, say; who is more wise/ religious betwixt the two groups? you people should stop blaming your stupidity on religion, I"l respect an atheist who tells me ,"I don't believe in God cuz I can't wrap my head around it" than a self acclaimed atheist who tells me "I birthed kids I can't cater for,disregarded my mum,didn't f*ck when I had the chance, the disasters and evil on earth shouldn't be if there is a God" two diff people with same believes,one witty the latter f**lish, u know where u belong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

JAMB 2020 UTME Result Is Out - See How To Check Yours / Professor AAA Atayero And Olga Atayero, His Wife Vacation Pictures / Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.