Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:12 AM

A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. (51131 Views)

Your Mechanic Told You That He Didn't Fix Your Car But You He Did This... / What Would You Do If Someone Did This In Your Car? (PHOTO) / How Do You Go To, Or Return Home From Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by DavidEsq(m): 9:53am On Jan 02, 2017
DeBlessedOne:

Alright, kneel down lemme pray for u! "#lawd we ask for brainz for this broda hia... Brainz lawd!"
Le'me support the prayers too.

Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by DavidEsq(m): 9:59am On Jan 02, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

1. Front page refers to topics you see when you visit Nairaland homepage.

2. Lalasticlala is anything that loves snake and occupies space.

3. OP is one who creates a thread.

4. You can create a thread in any section by clicking on the "Create a New Topic" icon which is usually at the top.

5. Unfortunately, not everyone can see your topic, especially if you create them in one of those remote sections that Seun doesn't give a damn about. But your topic would get enough viewership if it is moved to the front page by a super moderator.
Just post any news on celebrity scandals, pictures or fashion. Or better still, kill a snake and post the picture - it would hit front page just a few seconds after you created the thread.
I cldnt find the "create a new topic icon". Abeg screen-grab am make I see am. Make I go wash my eye fes
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by GaggleNSwallow: 10:03am On Jan 02, 2017
DavidEsq:

I cldnt find the "create a new topic icon". Abeg screen-grab am make I see am. Make I go wash my eye fes
See the highlighted.

Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by sooperrescue(m): 10:05am On Jan 02, 2017
A guy did the same for a lady last year when her suv lost a tyre in the middle of the night on third mainland bridge and he was crushed by a drunken driver and died instantly. How good was the samaritan? He parked his car in front of the suv
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by DavidEsq(m): 10:06am On Jan 02, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

See the highlighted.
It's at the bottom page na. Why u talk say na top page na angry.
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by GaggleNSwallow: 10:12am On Jan 02, 2017
DavidEsq:

It's at the bottom page na. Why u talk say na top page na angry.
What kind of phone are you using? It's always at the top.
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by habsydiamond(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2017
This is a sign that nigeria will come out of recession this new year. Kudos to him o.
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by leofab(f): 10:38am On Jan 02, 2017
Oluwaseyi456:
Good indeed.
i can relate to that picture.. the guy only invited her over for the weekend and she took all her clothes.. I want to marry by force ladies
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by ihimiray(m): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2017
veekid:

e no concern u abi
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by DavidEsq(m): 11:05am On Jan 02, 2017
GaggleNSwallow:

What kind of phone are you using? It's always at the top.

Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by Boyooosa(m): 11:43am On Jan 02, 2017
ramdris:
Really nice of him..Someone God will bless bountifully once did same thing for me last time i had a punctured Tyre and what a relief it was for me then...#BeagoodNigerian
Being a Good Nigerian is highly risky than being a Pen Robber.... I tell you Bro!
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by Rozaystunna(m): 12:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
But how is this news

Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by tiwiex(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
TashaGirl:
I can swear down that Na lady get the car undecided

Else me no go stop oh. Even lady sef. There is too much insecurity out there. God will understand.
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by sylvez(m): 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2017
eleojo23:

Na immigrant grin

Samaritan immigrant.
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by Elle277(f): 5:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
There are still good people around #Godblessthem
Re: A Good Samaritan Did This For A Stranger On His Way Home From Cross Over Night. by Wenebadu(f): 8:28pm On Jan 02, 2017
How does that concerns us?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Auto Reviews / FG To Slash Levy On Imported Cars To 5% From 35% / 100k Salary Enough To Get A Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.