Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day (72519 Views)

My Husband Beat Me On Christmas Day / My Wife Was Sexually Battered By Alfas While Seeking For Love Charms; Husband / While Man Was Suffering In Libya, His Wife Was Sleeping With A Married Man. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by betatalk: 3:32pm On Jan 01, 2017
buchilino:

BROS I NEVA SAID MEN SHOULD ATTACK WOMEN, BUT DIS NEW TREND BY WHICH WOMEN USE TO PLAY D VICTIM IS WAT I DON'T BUY. BESIDES I HAVE SEEN A WOMAN WHO WENT N DELIBERATELY INJURED HERSELF, LATER WENT N CLAIMED DST IT WAS HER HUSBAND DAT ATTACKED HER. IF NOT WE KNEW D DAT OF MAN SHE MARRIED, MANY HAD BEGAN BELIEVING D LIES D WOMAN WAS SAYING.
I agree but if her husband attacked her e b animal.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by logica(m): 3:35pm On Jan 01, 2017
Inspectorsuga:
Some days ago we saw a post abt a women dat fried his husband like Christmas chicken, pouring hot boiled cooking oil all over his body and not more than three women commented on that thread. Even the three dat commented were only posting thrash like ; KPELEE, EHYA and NAWAA OO. Not even condemning d woman's action...Now we have a similar thread and all our feminists and women rights activists av awoken with some b.itch a$s si$sy niggas backing them up. Same set of men did not even come out to condemn d woman's action on d previous thread. Now dey are all over internet forming gentlemen for these hoes that ain't loyal.
Domestic violence is evil lets condemn it no matter d gender....
Thanks.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by uvie66: 3:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
what are you waiting for, maybe when he send you 6 ft down, then you will think of divorce, abi you no get money for accommodation and school fees? i sense fear of poverty, that is the reason you are still with the morrerr fucker
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by deavicky(m): 4:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
This makeup artist try oh

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by lieutenantHaven: 4:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
frenchwine:

Sir I'm sorry to say this, pls accept my apology, but this comment you put up there makes you the definition of a mor.onic mup.pet.
Why am I not surprised, you sound like a wife beater already.

That's some badass raccoon eyes, maybe a basilar fracture already.

Honestly, this face has been doctored with make up to make d injuries look more grievous.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
to whom it may concern.

its a shame you all failed to provide an answer to my question, you chose to avoid it like a plague.

e gud 4 una.
you all know who you should date or marry but because of obvious reasons you wouldn't.

kontinue o, always all men are not same.

some specie are short tempered!
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by juman(m): 4:38pm On Jan 01, 2017
She should better go away from the monster of a husband.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by feeloscar(m): 4:55pm On Jan 01, 2017
frenchwine:

My brother you know what a basilar skull fracture is right? And you knw this pic was prolly taken on the 31st as indicated in the fb wall, 6whole days after the said incident, right?
need I say more?
Could be true, but would have been convinced beyond reasonable doubt if I saw an image close to the below images.

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 01, 2017
feeloscar:
Could be true, but would have been convinced beyond reasonable doubt if I saw an image close to the below images.
You should have just asked to see her corpse, heheheh. But seriously, pulling out internet pixs of raccoon eyes would make you miss the mark. I hope you aren't anywhere in the law enforcement / legal disciplines.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by nwosu35: 5:02pm On Jan 01, 2017
Where does the husband stay or do any of you have his number. . .?

Please kindly send me details of that man. . .?
Please forward
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2017
lieutenantHaven:

Honestly, this face has been doctored with make up to make d injuries look more grievous.
Arrrrh you guys should give me a break plsssssssssss! This face certainly looks more presentable than it was when the incident happened.
Take a look at the periorbital swelling, it has subsided a little.
Take a look into her eyes, you would see residual signs of trauma
Look at her lips, left angle. Even after clean up, blood stains are still there.
Let's rise up to condemn gender based violence with one voice, forget whatever was her crime, she isn't an animal, she isn't a criminal, she is human like you and me.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hope say e no beat u sha
sisisioge:
Oluwa o! Fear just catch me ooooo shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by feeloscar(m): 5:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
lieutenantHaven:

True talk. Spot the difference(s) in the below images,mind you all na raccoon/panda eyes o.

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by delishpot: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
Sidon there, when time comes if you don't widen up on time, we will type RIP and curse the man. Sidon Dey worry for what we would say. He will beg again, price would settle you again and then you would return back to him.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ur signature says it all angry
Medunah:

Mehn, I sincerely hope for the sake of all single ladies out there, u plan on staying unmarried For the rest of your life
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by abimic(m): 5:22pm On Jan 01, 2017
Coldfeet:
angry
Husband beater spotted, but this would only turn the man on the more grin..... Those cries are of joy, moment of joy wink.....
Happy birthday by the way.... .
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by abimic(m): 5:29pm On Jan 01, 2017
If the story is anything to go by, then the woman would carry the chunk of the blame as there was room for courtship before the marriage proper to get acquainted with your partner hence she overlooked thinking he would change. Men don't pretend for long, our unmanly nature if any can't stand the test of time. She should have quitted the abusive relationship before it DEGENERATED to abusive marriage.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 01, 2017
betatalk:
I have been married for so many years my wife has provoked me too she has both male and female friends. I have not hit her for once. I show my strength as a man [b]in the other room [/b]not a coward way
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
cheesy
betatalk:
I have been married for so many years my wife has provoked me too she has both male and female friends. I have not hit her for once. I show my strength as a man in the other room not a coward way
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by eipreel(f): 5:40pm On Jan 01, 2017
Hmmmm...when Faith got married,we all envied her in class back in OAU not knowing this was what she was going through embarassed

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by poshybae: 5:47pm On Jan 01, 2017
Wow!!!! The horseband is an animal in sheep clothing! Wicked fool, He will meet his match
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Bwaal(m): 5:50pm On Jan 01, 2017
Back then... some 1 caring and ready to love her would have been asking her out before choosing this niccur

Fate can be stubborn.......

Happy new year...
New resolution I guess
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by must2016: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2017
Its very bad what the husband did to her face.Often,we always forget that domestic violence is a two faced menace.Some wives do worse that what some men do.The solution is to get out alive in an abusive relationship if the situation of abuse persist for too long.Happy new year everyone.[color=#770077][/color]
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 01, 2017
eipreel:
Hmmmm...when Faith got married,we all envied her in class back in OAU not knowing this was what she was going through embarassed

so sad.

1 Like

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by MhizKristy(f): 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2017
Dat man shaaa o......God kip such men far from me pls sad
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2017
What is the meaning of kukuma >: pls don't ever use this word again, ok angry angry angry, else? (
WomanOfRace:

The woman may be innocent; even at that, he shouldn't have raised his hand on her but kukuma return her back to where he picked her up as wifey.

Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by adimsmt: 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2017
sexylips6186:
shocked.

The people you are listening or as you put it "society" they will be the one that will bury you before your time if you continue to live your life for a barbarian who has no regard whether you live or die. I understand you when you said you stayed because of your kids, but my dear, imagine you did not survive this incident those beautiful children will not have a mother today. So please never in your life go back because this idiot will eventually kill you. The kids you are try to protect will be better of with their mother alive. Its hard to be a single mother, I don't know you but I'm sure you will do it, be strong for you and those beautiful kids. Just be strong and never look back and God will be with you. Please stop listening what people are saying its your life no human will live his/her live for you but you and you only.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Chiebunigom: 7:13pm On Jan 01, 2017
kogistar:
i blame on this woman, because of her too much immorality on christmas day.
May the Almighty God have mercy on your efulefu soul,amen.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by sisisioge: 7:16pm On Jan 01, 2017
romeorails:
Hope say e no beat u sha

For where! God no go give me hubby we go dey beat me.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by revolt(m): 7:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Moral of the story.... David dont go wrestling Goliath...use a sling from afar ......"you'll kill me today" , "well die here today".... doesn't show youre a tough lady. If a lioness fights a lion it sure will get killed. A woman that goes fighting her man will look like batman or the joker.
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by Coldfeet(f): 7:19pm On Jan 01, 2017
abimic:

Husband beater spotted, but this would only turn the man on the more grin..... Those cries are of joy, moment of joy wink.....
Happy birthday by the way.... .
Lolz Thank you kiss
Re: See How A Wife Was Battered By Her Husband On Christmas Day by revolt(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
Moral of the story.... David font ho wrestling Goliath...use a sling from afar ..stupid.....you'll kill me today; well die here today doesn't show youre a tough lady. If a lioness fights a lion it sure will get killed. A woman that goes fighting her man will look like batman or the joker.aim

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Virgins: Man Who Married His Sister In Anambra Undergoing Spiritual Cleansing / My Husband Maltreats And Subjects Me To Vaginal Test: Wife Tells Judge / How To Tolerate Cheating Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.