Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,876 members, 7,806,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months (34099 Views)

Forex: A Goldmine Reloaded! / Total, Samsung Heavy Industries Resolve Dispute Over $3.3b Egina FPSO / 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by slimfit2(m): 12:25am On Jan 09, 2017
obasy09:
As promised, we will do a mini project (A write-up) and I will take you through the steps that I follow to do my work. You may gain one or two things in the process. I am a practical-oriented individual and I believe that If you could follow these steps (or process) diligently (you may make amendments as preferred), you will be able to do academic writing.
Hi Mr Obasy09,
Nice to see you again. I've been a part of one of your academic writing threads on NL and I must confess I'm not surprised at your exploits cos it's been in you.
Currently perusing dis informative thread and by God's grace will soon join in the success story.
Meanwhile, attached therein is my "assignment" from our previous class. Just curious to know if I did learn anything at all.
Cheers.

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 6:53am On Jan 09, 2017
PROJECT NO 1

The first project will be done in Agriculture. Why did I chose agriculture? Well, that is the future of our dear country. For instance, Nigeria is the largest producer of Cassava in the world. You may want to think that we are great! At least, we can beat the world, even if it is just in one thing (i.e. cassava production). I am sorry to 'deflate' that ego. Technically, we are not better than the rest of the world in terms of cassava production, or should I say productivity. Let me explain. We actually produce relatively lower than what Brazil produces per hectare. For instance, while Brazil could hypothetically use one hectare to produce 1 tonne of cassava, Nigeria may use two or more! This means that if Brazil decides to use the same farm size that we use in cultivation, they will produce at least double of what we currently produce. The United States is near food sufficiency (if not completely food sufficient) but only about 5% of her population engage in farming. In Nigeria, more than 60% of the population engage in farming but we depend substantially on food importation to survive. What is the reason for this? It is not far-fetched. It's simply called "productivity" and from another dimension "efficiency of resource use"! The US and Brazil are simply more productive or efficient. No country can attain the desired greatness without research. You need a competitive edge. No matter how insignificant, you need to know more than your peers (countries) in certain areas to attain greatness. The US knows more than its peers in weaponry, hence she is Superpower. Indian knows more than her peers in Medicine, today she is the hub for medical tourism. This is only possible through research. In other words, they become great because of their competitive edge due to constant research. The near food sufficiency of the US was attained because they take research in agriculture very serious. I could see that some 'smart ass Nigger' here have already grasped why I decided to chose a research project in Agriculture. Yes, you got me there. It is in line with the national interest. What kind of national interest are you talking about motherfucker!. It is no other one but food security. Now, Let's get down to business.

3 Likes

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 09, 2017
Our proposed topic:

EFFECT OF LAND SPACING ON CASSAVA YIELD

Yes, that is our topic. watch out this thread as I take you step by step through writing a thesis on this topic. Regards. Updates in the evening. For now, let me make some money.

3 Likes

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by ollybode(m): 8:05am On Jan 09, 2017
okay sir.........following
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 8:35am On Jan 09, 2017
slimfit2:

Hi Mr Obasy09,
Nice to see you again. I've been a part of one of your academic writing threads on NL and I must confess I'm not surprised at your exploits cos it's been in you.
Currently perusing dis informative thread and by God's grace will soon join in the success story.
Meanwhile, attached therein is my "assignment" from our previous class. Just curious to know if I did learn anything at all.
Cheers.

Gone through it. Good attempt. You have the potential, you just need to learn more. Regards.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by slimfit2(m): 8:57am On Jan 09, 2017
obasy09:

Gone through it. Good attempt. You have the potential, you just need to learn more. Regards.
Roger that. Thanks.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by etcme(m): 10:52am On Jan 09, 2017
obasy09:

The template is on the thread. Please check carefully.
I can't find the template or has it been removed.
Question: Have you done a PhD work before and how did it go considering the fact that you have to prove your hypothesis?
God bless you real good.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2017
etcme:

I can't find the template or has it been removed.
Question: Have you done a PhD work before and how did it go considering the fact that you have to prove your hypothesis?
God bless you real good.

The template is still there. Please search page 1 under "Making Sales through BR".
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by etcme(m): 11:15am On Jan 09, 2017
obasy09:

The template is still there. Please search page 1 under "Making Sales through BR".
Thanks boss. I have seen it.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 09, 2017
For the person that ask for payoneer registeration link to register, here is the link. Payoneer promised $25 for both the new registrant and the referral. Please find the link below:

https://share.payoneer.com/nav/pt-0_E7q5M-uqmK-72EpLDPmXgTxTa5yotsw8srhjdSOXS3ke4dgvfPIpqtFHCXofZhDMohZfWvZAHs1DlZSwg2

To be able to register as a Nigerian, do not use VPN or blackberry phone.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by DEGREE2466(m): 5:15pm On Jan 09, 2017
[quote author=obasy09 post=52527595].
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 09, 2017
DEGREE2466:

I have four Fiverr accounts. three US and one for Nigeria.

I use the app to login to the four accounts. All you need to do is to use different emails and never ever link one email to two accounts or else - Big Ban

Someone with experience is putting us through. This info is for those that want to manage more than one account. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Let's begin our project. That is, EFFECT OF LAND SPACING ON CASSAVA YIELD

STEP 1: SEARCH FOR RELEVANT MATERIALS

The first thing I usually do is to download relevant materials on the topic. My favorite search engine is Google (www.google.com) and Google Scholar (scholar.google.com). You know the reason, because I rarely want to pay for materials! It's not my fault. Nigerians like awoof and I am a Nigerian. Enough of rhetoric, let's fire on.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 09, 2017
SEARCH FOR RELEVANT MATERIALS

Create a folder on your laptop (you may name it "Land Spacing and Cassava Yield"wink. You should use something that you can remember in many months or years after because you may need it.

2. Search the internet for relevant information (preferably, academic journal articles in PDF format).
Tips on searching
i. Type www.google.com or www.scholar.google.com in your browser (e.g. Mozila, Chrome etc)
ii. Identify the keywords in the topic (in this case, Effect, Land Spacing' and Cassava Yield).
iii. Type in the topic putting the keywords in quote. (e.g. "Effect" of “Land Spacing” on “Cassava yield”.
By this, what you are asking the search engine to do is to only show materials that contain the keywords. By doing so, you could get more relevant information
iv. Please endeavour to add ‘;pdf’ to the end of the search terms in the browser.
For example: "Effect" of “Land Spacing” on “Cassava yield”;pdf . Later you may add in "Nigeria" in the keyword to improve chances of getting studies conducted in Nigeria.

Note:The closer what you get is to the topic, the better.
The materials do not necessarily have to be from Nigeria. You may download related materials that focus on other countries

3. Save the materials in the folder created (make sure you have PDF reader on your laptop). For this exercise, try to download at least 50 relevant journal articles. No books, blog contents or wikipedia for this exercise (use strictly research articles or what is referred to as scholarly or peer-reviewed publications).

4.Do skimming reading of the downloaded materials. Skimming reading refers to reading a document at a very fast speed not really to understand everything therein but to have idea of main points the authors/ articles are talking about.

Note This is to help you identify the basic points and help you draw up your outline based on the basic things they talk about. As a beginner and even expert, always try to have outline of main points you want to talk about.

5. Look at the outline and try to arrange them in logical sequence (i.e. let them flow). Do not begin writing yet.

6. Go back to the downloaded articles and read them more carefully with the hope of identifying facts, submissions, conclusions or anything that interest you. For a starter, try to copy it (note the article from where it is copied). In fact, I recommend that you number the articles (e.g. number 1,2,3...50 or any number).

7. Copy the information, facts, submission, graph, chats etc under most relevant headings (i.e. outline) that you created earlier.

8. Read on and continue to do this.

9. When you are through and sure you have enough information, try to read the information copied under each outline and re-arrange in a logical sequence.

10. Remove the outlines and turn the information underneath to paragraph(s) (it may form 1 or 2 or more paragraphs depending on the number of distinct ideas contained therein).

11. Look for statement, word, phrase etc that you can use at the beginning of new paragraph or end of old paragraph to link the pparagraphs (e.g. Judging from the foregoing, furthermore, Besides, conclusively etc.

Note: If you have access to a specific online library (maybe through your school or subscription), you may be able to access high quality materials on the subject matter

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by jonaboy: 7:39pm On Jan 09, 2017
obasy09:
Let's begin our project. That is, EFFECT OF LAND SPACING ON CASSAVA YIELD

STEP 1: SEARCH FOR RELEVANT MATERIALS

The first thing I usually do is to download relevant materials on the topic. My favorite search engine is Google (www.google.com) and Google Scholar (scholar.google.com). You know the reason, because I rarely want to pay for materials! It's not my fault. Nigerians like awoof and I am a Nigerian. Enough of rhetoric, let's fire on.
Following with full attention. Money must be made from academic writing this year.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 09, 2017
jonaboy:

Following with full attention. Money must be made from academic writing this year.

You are already blessed. Just follow this thread.

1 Like

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Bollove: 8:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
@ Jonaboy, thanks for leading me to this thread, what a Jackpot!!!
@ obasy09, If you know how long I have been looking for someone like you, God of dollars brought you to me. I have M.sc in Accounting and about to go for PhD but right now , all my life is dedicated to passing my ICAN , I would have love to Fiverr you this very moment .... I am really good on social and Management science disciplines .... Pure science is not my thing !!!!

Academic writing is the only skill I have when I checked the entire skills available on Fiverr but I don't have time right now until 2018 ..... ICAN on point !!!

I must make a lot of Money from this Niche, amen !!!

Thanks Op, may Almighty God crown you with more dollars and long life .....

it is more than the money !!!

Academic writing is not meant for just anybody, it is highly technical, logical and demanding!!!!
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by paulsir: 9:04pm On Jan 09, 2017
obasy09:
Our proposed topic:

EFFECT OF LAND SPACING ON CASSAVA YIELD

Yes, that is our topic. watch out this thread as I take you step by step towards writing a thesis on this topic. Regards. Updates in the evening. For now, let me make some money.
following you like mosquito to suck blood.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by etcme(m): 9:31pm On Jan 09, 2017
Boss obasy09, your kind is very rare. All this while I have been wasting my skills writing project for poly students. Well, its part of the training. Continue with your good work because we are following and must come back to testify.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2017
jonaboy:

Welcome on board bro. The year 2017 is the year. Money must surely be made.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 09, 2017
etcme:
Boss obasy09, your kind is very rare. All this while I have been wasting my skills writing project for poly students. Well, its part of the training. Continue with your good work because we are following and must come back to testify.

Welcome on board bro. I can perceive it, with due diligence, the knowledge acquired so far will soon begin to bring the $$$. Relax, your story is about to change.

1 Like

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by paulsir: 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2017
plz keep it coming, i need to diversify in 2017.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by etcme(m): 10:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
obasy09:

Welcome on board bro. I can perceive it, with due diligence, the knowledge acquired so far will soon begin to bring the $$$. Relax, your story is about to change.
Amen
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Dexty10: 11:43am On Jan 10, 2017
Guys please help o.
I can't sign in to my Fiverr account. It has been blocked for "multiple sign in attempts". I contacted the Customer Support but it has not been resolved. Meanwhile I have pending deliveries to make.
Abeg whatelse can I do?

1 Like

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by ollybode(m): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2017
I have to save this your post for future reference. Thanks bro for the simplicity. we are waiting for the update................
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by easysunny(m): 1:31pm On Jan 10, 2017
obasy09:

@ Oga obasy09 & co.Thanks for this selfless service you are rendering to us, your fellow human beings . God bless you.
Pls am a newbie. I have read through this thread and other related threads and am enticed by this academic writing because am good at it, not as guru though. During my school days I helped many students and even some lecturers in writing research project and thesis. My field is in accounting cum management . I can say I have skills in this aspect and I love doing it. I believe I can succeed here with more training and research.

Pls questions:
1. As newbie, how can I provide a sample work done if clients request for such as I have not delivered any job?
2. What skills you recommend me to acquire in order to brush up?
3. Any other info that I can help to succeed.
I want to come here to share my testimony in shortest time.
Thanks a lot
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 10, 2017
easysunny:

@ Oga obasy09 & co.Thanks for this selfless service you are rendering to us, your fellow human beings . God bless you.
Pls am a newbie. I have read through this thread and other related threads and am enticed by this academic writing because am good at it, not as guru though. During my school days I helped many students and even some lecturers in writing research project and thesis. My field is in accounting cum management . I can say I have skills in this aspect and I love doing it. I believe I can succeed here with more training and research.

Pls questions:
1. As newbie, how can I provide a sample work done if clients request for such as I have not delivered any job?
3. Any other info that I can help to succeed.
I want to come here to share my testimony in shortest time.
Thanks a lot

You are welcome on board.

You just tell them that you are a professional and that your clients have exclusive right to your write-up. You would have loved to share but if you do, you will be violating agreement reached with your clients. If you have a personal write-up that you are sure is good, provide it.

* Academic writing skills as being taught here and elsewhere
* Data coding and analysis technique (e.g. SPSS, Advanced Excel, Nvivo etc)
* Desktop publishing (Ms word, Ms Excel, powerpoint, etc)
* Learn how to use Bibliography management softwares (e.g. Zotero, Endnotes, Mendeley)

3. Any other info that I can help to succeed

*Be creative and believe in your ability and of course the Almighty (if you are theist).

1 Like

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 10, 2017
You can see the step-by-step screenshots on how to search for the materials below:

Note: Spot the difference in the quotes' placement and the difference in results.

2 Likes

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by easysunny(m): 4:48pm On Jan 10, 2017
obasy09:

You are welcome on board.

You just tell them that you are a professional and that your clients have exclusive right to your write-up. You would have loved to share but if you do, you will be violating agreement reached with your clients. If you have a personal write-up that you are sure is good, provide it.

* Academic writing skills as being taught here and elsewhere
* Data coding and analysis technique (e.g. SPSS, Advanced Excel, Nvivo etc)
* Learn how to use Bibliography management softwares (e.g. Zotero, Endnotes, Mendeley)

3. Any other info that I can help to succeed

*Be creative and believe in your ability and of course the Almighty (if you are theist).

Thanks Bro. I have to retrain myself on those tools
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Dething: 5:30pm On Jan 10, 2017
Please can you have gigs that does not relate to each other? and then how many gigs can you have altogether?
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
Dething:
Please can you have gigs that does not relate to each other? and then how many gigs can you have altogether?

It is possible but not advisable.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by etcme(m): 11:47pm On Jan 10, 2017
Obasy09 [Quote]
Data coding and analysis technique (e.g. SPSS, Advanced Excel, Nvivo etc)
* Learn how to use Bibliography management softwares (e.g. Zotero, Endnotes, Mendeley) [/Quote]
This is a bomb. You are really teaching it raw without withholding any vital information needed. Go on Sir. My question comes after my observation on the assignment I gave myself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema / Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) / 5-technology Based Skills You Can Learn In 5days And Start Earning Good Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.