Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months (34112 Views)

Forex: A Goldmine Reloaded! / Total, Samsung Heavy Industries Resolve Dispute Over $3.3b Egina FPSO / 3-step Process That Makes Up To $3,000 In 30 Days... Even If You Are A Newbie! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
To avoid wasting my time, I need to know that people have successfully installed the software. If you have, kindly let us know. Regards.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by oladistinct(m): 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2017
obasy09:
To avoid wasting my time, I need to know that people have successfully installed the software. If you have, kindly let us know. Regards.

Yes, I have. Please, proceed.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by jonaboy: 11:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
obasy09:
I have successfully installed the stand alone version.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by etcme(m): 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2017
obasy09:
My Zotero Standalone software is ready. Ride on boss
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2017
Already have 3 people up there that are ready. I said 10 but now I will reduce it to 5. 2 more people and we fire on!
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Sadiq3051(m): 6:57pm On Jan 25, 2017
installed and ready to go
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2017
Who wants 0.03btc and a $50 sign up bonus? Check my Signature. Register and Pm me on
09064478817 watsapp . Registration closes 26th January 2017.
Better hurry.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by feminineA: 8:28pm On Jan 25, 2017
Continue sir
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 26, 2017
pls continue
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by SayDeeJay: 4:08am On Jan 26, 2017
I have done that siiiiiiiiiiiince. Ride on Boss
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 26, 2017
pls continue sir, ve downloaded it
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by DigitalIdeas: 7:10am On Jan 27, 2017
We are a Lagos based Digital Marketing firm that needs creative and talented content writers.
You will be writing any of the following content:

Articles
Blogpost
Social Media Content
Press Releases
Website Content
Email Newsletter
Brochure Content
Technical Writing
Proofreading & Editing
Creative Writing
Copywriting
Academic Writing

We are in need of someone that can research and write content with minimum supervision. There
is also the opportunity to employ good content writers for full time.

If you are interested, kindly send a mail to; digitaladvertisingng[at]gmail.com

Including some of the content you have written will help in the selection process. Also indicates the
type of content you can write.

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by etcme(m): 10:40pm On Jan 28, 2017
obasy09:
We are ready
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by BiTmAnn(m): 9:47am On Jan 29, 2017
Recession is not an excuse
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by highrank(m): 3:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
pls I'm trying to download Zotero on my phone thorough Google play but couldn't do it .pls assist
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Cod3r: 9:57am On Jan 31, 2017
@OP, I have installed Zotero, please continue
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by longjohnsilver: 10:40am On Jan 31, 2017
Good day...pls if dere is anyone that want sell reviews on fiverr.

I want to buy 4 reviews...quote me and let us talk.

Thanks
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Xinoman(m): 1:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
longjohnsilver:

I want to buy 4 reviews...quote me and let us talk. I have 4 fiverr review let do business

Thanks
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Xinoman(m): 1:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
longjohnsilver:

I want to buy 4 reviews...quote me and let us talk.

Thanks
I have 4 fiverr review to sell let do business
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by certifiedfool: 3:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
pls, i am in the process of registering on fiverr(article writing),can anyone please enlighten me the process and software i can use in writing
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by highrank(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2017
please for God's shake where is the O.P, the students are tired of waiting because they are feeling thirsty please come to the rescue O.P.
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by eaglefx(m): 7:56am On Feb 04, 2017
op nice job you are doing ..please can you suggest a gig title for a newbie and how do one get a $90, $100 order when they are new. how did they go about it ...
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by etcme(m): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
obasy09:
Already have 3 people up there that are ready. I said 10 but now I will reduce it to 5. 2 more people and we fire on!
We await thee sir. Carest thou not that we are hunger for knowledge
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 05, 2017
Apology to comrades in the house. Actually, my system crashed and I lost some vital document. I have been working to recover from the unfortunate incident. I am very much committed to seeing this training to a logical conclusion. Therefore, as long as I am alive and with sound mind, I will complete the training. You have nothing to fear. I should resume the training this evening or tommorow morning depending on the completion of a job at hand. Once again, I apologize for this unexpected delay. Regard.

Meanwhile, with the little that we have done so far, I have received encouraging news from followers of this thread. Some of you are already raking in the 'green back' and I am delighted to learn about your successs. More dollars to your wallet.

*If you have been seeing me online, I was logging in with my phone. I just got my laptop repaired.

1 Like

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by etcme(m): 8:51am On Feb 05, 2017
obasy09:
Apology to comrades in the house. Actually, my system crashed and I lost some vital document. I have been working to recover from the unfortunate incident. I am very much committed to seeing this training to a logical conclusion. Therefore, as long as I am alive and with sound mind, I will complete the training. You have nothing to fear. I should resume the training this evening or tommorow morning depending on the completion of a job at hand. Once again, I apologize for this unexpected delay. Regard.

Meanwhile, with the little that we have done so far, I have received encouraging news from followers of this thread. Some of you are already raking in the 'green back' and I am delighted to learn about your successs. More dollars to your wallet.

*If you have been seeing me online, I was logging in with my phone. I just got my laptop repaired.
Apology accepted
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by etcme(m): 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
obasy09:

Please don't abandon this thread
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
etcme:

Please don't abandon this thread

Exactly.. Pls don't abandon this thread, av been checking regularly for to see if there is any update
Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2017
KingJB:

January 8, 2017

Hey man, I stumbled upon your thread yesterday.
I registered on fiverr yesternight around 2am.
I just got my first order few seconds ago.. .. $90, six papers in 10 days.
Lemme get to work.

God bless you!

Level 1 seller after just 9 completed orders cheesy

Less than a month when I became Active (thanks to Obasy09, Khassy and beatzone.. I read that thread to page 24 before I started).

Moving on.. .

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2017
I really apologize once again for the delay. Apart from the numerous orders, my system eventually crashed which really caused a lot of problem and even earn me my first negative review on Fiverr (due to delayed delivery- the buyer no get chill). We are going to be working with the documents in the link temporarily. You may download them into a folder. We'll begin the lecture from there.

http://www.scielo.br/pdf/rca/v44n2/v44n2a14.pdf
http://www.ccsenet.org/journal/index.php/jas/article/viewFile/38523/21431
http://www.academicjournals.org/article/article1423062560_Ogbonna%20et%20al.pdf
http://www.redalyc.org/pdf/939/93911235002.pdf
http://www.jofamericanscience.org/journals/am-sci/0401/03_0328_Ibeawuchi_am0401.pdf
http://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.581.2670&rep=rep1&type=pdf
http://www.academicjournals.org/article/article1380968308_Njoku%20et%20al.pdf
https://www.idosi.org/aejaes/jaes16(2)16/7.pdf
http://www.journalrepository.org/media/journals/AJEA_2/2014/Dec/Madisa612014AJEA14199.pdf
http://213.55.85.90/bitstream/handle/123456789/903/wube%20after%20defense%20correction%201.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y

2 Likes

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 7:44pm On Feb 09, 2017
KingJB:

Level 1 seller after just 9 completed orders cheesy

Less than a month when I became Active (thanks to Obasy09, Khassy and beatzone.. I read that thread to page 24 before I started).

Moving on.. .

Whaoo! That is a good one. Happy with your success story and expect more.

1 Like

Re: Academic Writing- A Goldmine On Fiverr: Learn How I Made Over $3,000 In 5 Months by Nobody: 7:52pm On Feb 09, 2017
Here is the 10 downloaded documents in the folder named "cassava yield". You can use any name that suits you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Abuja Traders Using Cars As Shops Because Of High Cost Of Rent (Photos) / 5-technology Based Skills You Can Learn In 5days And Start Earning Good Income / Allen Onyema Wanted In Canada For Alleged Multi-Million Dollar Fraud In U.S.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.