Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

Jonathan Prays For A Nigeria Where Child Of A Nobody Can Become A Somebody - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Prays For A Nigeria Where Child Of A Nobody Can Become A Somebody (478 Views)

Eleka Kneels Down As Fayose Prays For His Victory (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Arrives Enugu, Prays For Fallen IPOB Heroes (pictured) / Jonathan Prays For Nigeria Driven By Talent And Character, Not Religion, Tribe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Prays For A Nigeria Where Child Of A Nobody Can Become A Somebody by Ofunaofu: 11:53am On Jan 01, 2017
Jonathan prays for a Nigeria where child of a nobody can become a somebody without knowing anybody.

Former President Goodluck Jonathan has said that Nigeria will be a nation where your knowledge, talent and character affect it citizen’s upward mobility and not tribe, religion or birth in 2017.

Jonathan made this known in his 2017 message and prayers for his beloved country, he prayed that Nigerians in the year 2017 will continue to forge greater ties across the length and breadth and that the Nigerian Dream will be achieved.

He also supplicated that Nigeria will be a “nation where the child of a nobody can become a somebody without knowing anybody.”

“My prayer for Nigeria in the year 2017 is that we continue to forge greater ties across the length and breadth of this great nation to the end that we may achieve the Nigerian Dream: A nation where the child of a nobody can become a somebody without knowing anybody.

“A nation where your knowledge, talent and character affect your upward mobility rather than the fact of your tribe, religion or birth.

“Such a Nigeria is possible if we all pitch in in word, action and prayer which I am sure we will do. I wish all Nigerians a very Happy New Year 2017.

“To God be the glory, we have survived thus far and I know that we will go on to thrive in 2017 as we work together towards a better Nigeria

“On behalf of my family and I, I congratulate you for making it into the New Year. God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria,” he said in the New Year message to the nation.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/01/jonathan-prays-nigeria-child-nobody-can-become-somebody-without-knowing-anybody/

Re: Jonathan Prays For A Nigeria Where Child Of A Nobody Can Become A Somebody by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 11:59am On Jan 01, 2017
INDEED, HE PRAYED FOR A NIGERIA WHERE STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Prays For A Nigeria Where Child Of A Nobody Can Become A Somebody by omonla10(m): 12:15pm On Jan 01, 2017
Anytime I hear from this man I blame him for leading Nigeria to d slaughter (Buhari).. For his clueless and corrupt nature left us with Buhari as the only option..

Re: Jonathan Prays For A Nigeria Where Child Of A Nobody Can Become A Somebody by yarimo(m): 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Mtcheeew undecided
Re: Jonathan Prays For A Nigeria Where Child Of A Nobody Can Become A Somebody by Promismike(m): 12:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Talk is cheap! Oga Jona, you have 6 yrs to make it happen and you didnt. All of you have failed the children of nobodies. Its a shame!
Re: Jonathan Prays For A Nigeria Where Child Of A Nobody Can Become A Somebody by Stalwert: 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2017
Nothing to see here

Re: Jonathan Prays For A Nigeria Where Child Of A Nobody Can Become A Somebody by jumobi1(m): 12:23pm On Jan 01, 2017
Nobody is a nobody.
Re: Jonathan Prays For A Nigeria Where Child Of A Nobody Can Become A Somebody by chriskosherbal(m): 12:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
Re: Jonathan Prays For A Nigeria Where Child Of A Nobody Can Become A Somebody by Agimor(m): 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2017
Happy new year to you and your family sir.
Re: Jonathan Prays For A Nigeria Where Child Of A Nobody Can Become A Somebody by drey076(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2017
The man is a clown Mtcheeew

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Declares State Of Emergency On Roads ... Embarks On 111 Roads / Air Force Attacks New Boko Haram Hideout / Many Feared Dead As Nigerian Jet Mistakenly Drops Bomb On IDP Camp—Premium Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.