Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

Branded Cars. What Are the Required Documents? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Branded Cars. What Are the Required Documents? (14898 Views)

Video Of Nigerian Branded Vehicle, NORD Creates Sensation Online / Anyone Interested In Gac Cars? What's The Gac Ga3s & Other Gac Car Price? / 6 Documents Every Nigerian Driver MUST Have Released By FRSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Branded Cars. What Are the Required Documents? by OKorowanta: 10:40am On Jan 03, 2017
Love threads dat educates

1 Like

Re: Branded Cars. What Are the Required Documents? by vpaymoney(m): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2017
@op what are you trying to do?

Hope you can stand the stress when it comes?
Re: Branded Cars. What Are the Required Documents? by souljaboi51(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2017
skuse me but which car isnt branded. is there a car that isnt branded? toyota is a brand, kia is a brand and innoson is also a brand. please which one isnt a brand undecided
Re: Branded Cars. What Are the Required Documents? by expert1(m): 11:54am On Jan 03, 2017
mrsage:
Hello,

I see a lot of branded cars around Lagos and I will love to know the cost and necessary documents needed to drive a branded car in Lagos.

Apart from Lasaa is there a need for any other document (s)

Vehicle Branding (Wrapping) is one of the many ways to promote (market) your business.
The document needed is only the LASAA permit which you can obtain at LASAA office at Alausa (Eleganza Complex, opposite 7Up or at any LASAA offices in your LGA/LCDA for those that are in Lagos. Many other State government have also established and embraced Signages and Advert Agencies for revenue generation.

The charges vary based on the type, size of branding. For example the rate for putting a logo on your car doors alone is cheaper than fully wrapping (branding) the car.

To save your time, you can tell the person branding your car to also do the document.

(Advert purpose: that's what I do. Check @Printableng on twitter or Instagram)

I will be glad to answer more questions on this topic or other printing/branding related topic.

My name is Ola

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Branded Cars. What Are the Required Documents? by mrsage(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
teeboynaij:
You have to get the local govt emblems after you must have gotten lasaa.

Any idea of the price??
Re: Branded Cars. What Are the Required Documents? by mrsage(m): 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
tolugar:
Get your complete local gov. Emblems.

If you are driving outside Lagos, get inter state emblem.

All will nt cost you more than 15k

Remember the waste basket.

Thank you
Re: Branded Cars. What Are the Required Documents? by mrsage(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
alabashop:

The Lagos State Signage and Advertisement Agency ( lassa.com ) grants permissions for adverts in Lagos state. Visit their website or their offices in any LGA Secretariat close to you.Only Lassa issues permissions as regards adverts.

Thank you
Re: Branded Cars. What Are the Required Documents? by mrsage(m): 2:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
alabashop:
The future of Nigeria is really bleak if these illiterates with IPhones and IPads with unlimited Internet connection is what we hope to be the Leaders of tomorrow. Why post a comment if you know nothing of the subject , why display stupidity with memes or what ever they are called if you bring no value or contribute meaningfully to a discussion?

You are absolutely correct.
Re: Branded Cars. What Are the Required Documents? by mrsage(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
vpaymoney:
@op what are you trying to do?

Hope you can stand the stress when it comes?

That's why I'm asking questions.

I actually want to know the stress involved in driving a branded car around Lagos.
Re: Branded Cars. What Are the Required Documents? by lacasera14(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
Op jor oh, what is the meaning of branded car? We are all here to learn
Re: Branded Cars. What Are the Required Documents? by mrsage(m): 3:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
Sample picture

Re: Branded Cars. What Are the Required Documents? by Kdude: 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2017
Having read all posts.

What about to brand a vehicle that is not meant for advert but just to brand the vehicle with several colours to make it appealing?

What am I getting into? VIO? Police? Trouble!

I wouldn't know.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FRSC Writes Toyota Over High Rate Of Crashes / Front Wheel Drive Vs Rear Wheel Drive; Which Is Better? / Free Premium Vin Checks. Drop your vin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.