Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 (3392 Views)

A Thread For Those Who Will Lose Their Religion In 2020 / Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / Prophet Agyei Agyeman Fredua Predicted Ebony Reigns' Death In 2017. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by otemanuduno: 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Otem, what about you? Did you lose your religion too? I mean the doctrine of the UFOs you're so passionate about
Yes I lost my religion, but then I became spiritual. Religion is the way and manner people worship their gods. I don't worship any god, even though I believe they exist.
I was a Christian but I lost the religion.

3 Likes

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by realmindz: 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
Junia:

I personally agree with u though
We are no longer under the law
And the early Christians never taught about tithe

wow, seriously? I rly admire your courage.
I was expecting you to argue forcefully and even threaten me with hell and curses.
You earn my respect sir
Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by realmindz: 5:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
Anas09:

So, all this venom you have been vomiting its because u r a muslim? Ah, why didn't i guess? Islam with atheists, Sugar and Ant.

You thought I don't believe in God, u despise me.
I believe in God but I am not of your religion, u still despise me.
I am a Christian but not of your doctrine, you shall still despise me.

You know why? only you and your believe is perfect and right.

That's the power of delusions...buried so deep in your own beliefs.

God won't have such characteristics, he can never be God of any religion or have any people he will call his people for he shall be God of all.
Not the Arab God nor the Jewish tribal God but God of all.

Will you as a mere human burn and torture me in hell for not believing in something? then why should the so called most merciful do? But this will never make u for once reason that somethinf is wrong with organized religion?

Anas09, you are far from knowing the true God if he exists. That u haven't comprehended him yet should not be am excuse to stick your head to one particular religion...keep searching
Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by 0temSapien: 3:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
Hmm
Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by DeSepiero(m): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2017
plaetton:
Indeed.
My seismic indicators show that there will be a lot of tectonic movements in the FARCE this year.

There will be greater Disturbances in the FARCE in 2017.

Prophecy fulfilled!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by plaetton: 6:31pm On Dec 03, 2017
DeSepiero:

Prophecy fulfilled!
grin

Indeed, the FARCE is mightily disturbed.

March on brethren, March on mighty Jedi.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by OkaiCorne(m): 6:51am On Dec 04, 2017
Hello great people.

I just realized that the greatest people in Bible history didn't practice any religion at the peak of their powers. From Adam to Enoch to Noah to Abraham to Job to Jesus.

Even outside the Bible, there's Bhudda.

A symbiotic relationship with the Eternal Creator is what counts! Religion is a man made distraction by confused followers.

Wake up!
Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by Daeylar(f): 12:37am On Dec 05, 2017
otemanuduno:
Happy New Year 2017. I wish you all a better year
It's a fact that some people in my country will lose their religion this year.
-Some will lose it when their reasoning has been liberated over the bounds of religion.
-Some will lose it because the felt that their gods(Yahweh, Allah etc) are not answering their prayers.
-Some will lose it because they haven't seen any evidence of the real God.
-Some will lose it because they are fed up with it.

-Some will lose it because of the excessive ways their pastors have duped them.
-Some will lose it because of a spontaneous evolution of the brain they had.
-Some will lose it because they discovered that the pastors whom they trusted are just bunches of 419s.

Now when you have finally lost your religion, this is a thread where you can come in and be accepted.

THE KEYWORDS HERE ARE:

1. Use your brain
2. Worship no god
3. Do good to fellow humans.

So please if you know anyone who have lost their grips on the obsession of Religion, be it a Christian, a Muslim or a traditional worshipper, please direct them here.

THANKS.

Me!!!
Me!!!!!!
Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by 0temSapien: 7:36am On Dec 05, 2017
Daeylar:

Me!!!
Me!!!!!!

Which of the two bolded made you lose it actually?
Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by Daeylar(f): 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2017
0temSapien:

Which of the two bolded made you lose it actually?
Combination of reasons, not just the 2 I bolded,
But he first one bolded, + all the other reasons, led to the second one, me getting fed up which led to me leaving.
Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by OkaiCorne(m): 9:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
Daeylar:

But he first one bolded, + all the other reasons, led to the second one, me getting fed up which led to me leaving.

Losing your religion is the first step to being truly born again

All religion in their current state are filled up with truth mixed with lies and errors. And such mixture is the perfect cocktail to perpetrate deceit.

No human being under heaven had a conscious choice of which home, or tribe or religion he or she would be born into. But yet we were indoctrinated with tools of deceit (religion)

A house built on a faulty foundation shall surely crumble. Tear down that house and revisit the foundation.

Lose your religion, blank your mind, be born again, seek the TRUTH...The TRUTH will rebuild your mind...and you shall be enlightened.
Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by OtemAtum: 3:11pm On Feb 15, 2018
Daeylar:

So what is currently your tag? Atheist, Agnostic, Deism? Which one?
Re: A Thread Strictly For Those Who Lose Their Religion In 2017 by 0temSapien: 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
Who lost his or her religion last year? Pls check in for head count.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Man Advise God And Make Him Change His Mind? / I Have Very Little Faith In Nigerian Atheists/agnostics / Atheists Make More 'spiritual', 'emotional' Irrational Decisions Than They Admit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.