Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

How I Celebrated New Year With 19800 In Kano State (pictures)-mr Physics - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / How I Celebrated New Year With 19800 In Kano State (pictures)-mr Physics (903 Views)

Muhammad Musa And Hauwa Bagudu: 2 Corpers Wed In Kano (Photos) / Corpers Caught Having Sex In Kano NYSC Camp, To Be Decamped - Lady Claims / How I Celebrated New Year With N19800 In Kano State. Photos (mrphysics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Celebrated New Year With 19800 In Kano State (pictures)-mr Physics by mrphysics(m): 3:33pm On Jan 01, 2017
And so i decided to cook for all nairalanders this New Year and to my recent Nairaland Crush, lol.
I bought by Tomatoes + Pepper + Onions = N100 (One Hundred Naira Only) and the cooking started.

Who said that guys can't cook. Oya seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Onybazz, pocohantas (Special guest of honour), Smellymouth, LadyF, and other Nairalanders, come and eat

Happy New Year.

Please don't ask me to teach you.

Very soon i will begin to post Pre-Boyfriend/Girlfriend Pictures here with one of the above mentioned.

1 Like

Re: How I Celebrated New Year With 19800 In Kano State (pictures)-mr Physics by mrphysics(m): 3:46pm On Jan 01, 2017
More

(1) (Reply)

Edo Corper Who Bragged About Having Sex With Underage Student Arrested / Katsina Indigenes Attack 2 Corpers 4 Living Wit Lady,Cut Off The Thumb Of 1(Pics / Ways To Make Your 3 Weeks In Nysc Camp A Fun Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.