Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,743 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 PM

KPMG Nigeria Graduate Internship 2017 Recruitment - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / KPMG Nigeria Graduate Internship 2017 Recruitment (1115 Views)

Dragner Calling For Logical Reasoning Test For Mtn 2017 Recruitment / KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria / Nigerian Ports Authority 2017 Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

KPMG Nigeria Graduate Internship 2017 Recruitment by chichi205: 6:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
KPMG Nigeria Graduate Internship 2017 recruitment– This is to inform all interested candidate of KPMG that recruitment is currently ongoing so go get your form, before we digress further i will like to tell you what you need to know about KPMG, KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We work closely with our clients, helping them to mitigate risks and grasp opportunities.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO INTERN WITH KPMG?

Undergraduate Internship
In other to be eligible, all candidates must :

Below 24 years of age
Possess SSCE/A’level credits or equivalent, in minimum of 5 subjects, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting
Be on the track of First Class or a Second Class Upper grade in any discipline, with and official Academic Transcripts, indicating the most recent Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA)
Have completed at least the second year of the University program, but must not be in final year.
Pass an essay writing and interview assessment

Graduate Internship
To be eligible, all applicants must:

Be below 26 years of age
Possess SSCE/A’level credits or equivalent, in minimum of 5 subjects, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting
Have a minimum of Second Class Upper grade in any discipline (first degree) – CGPA Transcript required.
Be currently undergoing a Post Graduate degree program
Pass the KPMG Graduate Aptitude test and an interview assessment

For Application Procedure click>>> KPMG Nigeria Graduate Internship 2017 recruitment

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Advice On Career Option For Physics Ed., Chem.eng And Elect Elect / I Want A Career In IT, How Do I Go About It. / Lawyer Needs A Job: In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.