Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,652 members, 7,801,902 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) (41481 Views)

Flood Takes Over The Street Of Lagos (Photos) / Pictures Of Cars On The Street Of Enugu In 1959 / Peckham: The Ajegunle Of London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by idupaul: 12:52am On Jan 02, 2017
If not for the vehicle plate numbers and the the sign I would think it was some part of ebeute Metta

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by cjrane: 1:41am On Jan 02, 2017
Afonja disgracing us everywhere lol grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by UnlimitedIfex(m): 2:07am On Jan 02, 2017
Op b4 postin dis, u should've known that dis will bring tribal war as usual xcept u intentionally post it 2 ressurect d war 4 2017

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by adonis89(m): 4:03am On Jan 02, 2017
Maybe na wedding food make dem de quarrel. Yoruba ppl and longer throat.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by lepasharon(f): 7:07am On Jan 02, 2017
Must be somewhere in woolwich grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Enyimbamercedes: 7:15am On Jan 02, 2017
Very typical. I lived in the UK for a couple of years and I observed:
1. You won't find a lot of northerners on the streets shouting; probably 1 or 2 sitting quietly on the bus most likely heading to school. Very calm demeanour
2. Easterners knocking their hustle; yet again being all coded; you'd only know when you hear them speak the language but in low tones.
3. And my brothers from the west! Now that's a different kettle of fish!! I don't think it is possible to whisper in the yoruba language. Always proud to shout and make noise ...in the bus they must show themselves...ah! Mo n lo Macky...what they call McDonalds. I cringe every time I encounter them cos they must be shouting or embarrassing themselves. They have colonised Woolwich and Greenwich. Go to Southbank university or University of Greenwich and you'd think you were in Ado Polytechnic.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by saints2(f): 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
Enyimbamercedes:
Very typical. I lived in the UK for a couple of years and I observed:
1. You won't find a lot of northerners on the streets shouting; probably 1 or 2 sitting quietly on the bus most likely heading to school. Very calm demeanour
2. Easterners knocking their hustle; yet again being all coded; you'd only know when you hear them speak the language but in low tones.
3. And my brothers from the west! Now that's a different kettle of fish!! I don't think it is possible to whisper in the yoruba language. Always proud to shout and make noise ...in the bus they must show themselves...ah! Mo n lo Macky...what they call McDonalds. I cringe every time I encounter them cos they must be shouting or embarrassing themselves. They have colonised Woolwich and Greenwich. Go to Southbank university or University of Greenwich and you'd think you were in Ado Polytechnic.

Thanks a TKO (Technical Knockout )

Lalasticlala, where are you sef
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
Lubbish
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by FunkyMetahuman: 2:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hehehejeheh funny woman

O she werey fun ya anybody grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Cubeet: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
I know its the Afonja people even without viewing the Video

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by AngelicBeing: 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jibril659:
na igbo i hear them dey speak oo
tongue
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Seun360(m): 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
Decypher:
Morafucking Bloody Afonja!! .. I rather rub shoulders with Pablo Escobar!! . than kill my fellow human being and sell the head for 2k ..#spits

And the Otokoto's are....?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by obailala(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
People always disgracing Nigeria in public... angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by AngelicBeing: 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
wtfCode:

No let me insult u o.
How's that igbo language?
U hear oloshi n u called it igbo?
Dude u need to consume a breast milk to grow ur remaining brain.
Hahaha grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by TIDDOLL(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
So, what's the point of Sharing this all about.

I see lunacy in the simplicity of Human Expressions derived through the so Called Fun housed " Social Media " sad
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by hillyvee(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
Jibril659:
na igbo i hear them dey speak oo
E be like say ur brain no follow u crossover

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Cubeet: 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
NIGHTMAREOO7:

What about this ur yoruba brothers caught with human parts.

I didnt wana do this on new year but u guys are stepping on my toes.
So lets dance a new year dance
Na their work be that.
All their cemetery be like Gold mine.
Those Fetish Cone head Afonjas

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Vokians(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
What is the meaning of Afonja?
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by yinkslinks(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Afonjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!!!!!! Please some should use that man's pic with tribal design on his face grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by ezeagu(m): 3:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
Here we go...

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by ezeagu(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
Vokians:
What is the meaning of Afonja?

An Oyo general who lost the city of Ilorin to the Fulani while fighting his Oyo master around 170 years ago which is why Ilorin has an Emir.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ilorin_Emirate

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by DaV8King(m): 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
carmag:
.If this post reach front page let me bend...

there was a scene where Edo ladies displayed a street fight in London last time it made front page

so let's see if the mods are actually bias according to popular saying

all fingers are crossed. ...

Bros na to begin bend small small o grin grin grin tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Cubeet: 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
nubianwarrior:
okoro are well known for drug trafficking,baby factories,kidnapping etc oloriburuku hairy beast flat head
E pain am cheesy
Is it our fault you are from the Brown Roof decapitated region with your cone head.
Everyone know y'all are ritual gurus , Rape guru too

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hahahahahaha cheesy
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by TeleboiZ005(m): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ok...

it's COOL cool.

Can u c meundecided
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by kelly72: 3:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
If not that most Nigerians are mentally challenged I would have asked what is wrong when two people engage in a hot exchange. Obama and Putin are doing same thing and morons among you are aspiring to at least eat any of them's feaces in admiration.
Re: Nigerian Women Quarrel On The Street Of London (video) by doublewisdom: 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
This thread must not run dry o. More comments abeg una.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

United States Of America Vs United Kingdom / Abandoned Ogurugu Airport & Sea Jetty: Tales Of Igbo Nsukka (Photos) / Ghastly Accident Along Jos-bauchi Road - Warning Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.