Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:28 PM

Bloggers Please Help! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Bloggers Please Help! (828 Views)

Bloggers Please Help: Adsense Verification Problem / Gurus, Webmasters And Bloggers Please I Need Your Help / Bloggers Please I Am Looking 4 Answers On What To Do Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bloggers Please Help! by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2017
bloggers in the house, i want to know if, i mean, 'if' after u've typed articles with ur laptop, and with the design and everything, they will show exactly the way you typed it wen u upload it in your blog. If yes, y do people always use the default typing style {calibri} on their blogs while there are beta alternatives like Comic Sans MS? i've done a lot of articles on my laptop (for my future blog) using Comic Sans MS and am afraid it will end up becoming something else wen i finally upload them, after i must have opened my future blog because i haven't seen any blog using it yet. Please clear my doubts guys
Re: Bloggers Please Help! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2017
interesting! I am here to read comments and learn only
Re: Bloggers Please Help! by Donald3d(m): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ebuka2016:
bloggers in the house, i want to know if, i mean, 'if' after u've typed articles with ur laptop, and with the design and everything, they will show exactly the way you typed it wen u upload it in your blog. If yes, y do people always use the default typing style {calibri} on their blogs while there are beta alternatives like Comic Sans MS? i've done a lot of articles on my laptop (for my future blog) using Comic Sans MS and am afraid it will end up becoming something else wen i finally upload them, after i must have opened my future blog because i haven't seen any blog using it yet. Please clear my doubts guys
what blog platform do u intend using , i personally feel anyone who wants to be a serious and professional blogger , should use a self hosted wordpress blog cos it allows you to do anything you can think of .Dont worry a training session coming up.
Re: Bloggers Please Help! by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2017
Donald3d:
what blog platform do u intend using , i personally feel anyone who wants to be a serious and professional blogger , should use a self hosted wordpress blog cos it allows you to do anything you can think of .Dont worry a training session coming up.
broda, i plan on using WordPress oo because i am very serious with this blogging stuff. wanna lake in millions through it
Re: Bloggers Please Help! by daPretender: 9:42pm On Jan 01, 2017
Go into blogging because you love the niche not because you want to rake in millions, when you enjoy what you do devoid of the thoughts of cash inflow, money will begin to flow with time.

I think you should use wordpress too

1 Like

Re: Bloggers Please Help! by Donald3d(m): 9:52pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ebuka2016:

broda, i plan on using WordPress oo because i am very serious with this blogging stuff. wanna lake in millions through it
O am working on a course , its going to be very affordable and more than insightful and thorough ,hope you don't mind joining in ,kindly drop your number so when its time i would alert you
Re: Bloggers Please Help! by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2017
daPretender:
Go into blogging because you love the niche not because you want to rake in millions, when you enjoy what you do devoid of the thoughts of cash inflow, money will begin to flow with time.

I think you should use wordpress too
sure, am going into blogging because of passion and am opening a gadgets blog coz i love gadgets. however, if i aint gonna make a dime from it, y should i spend huge sum to open it in the first place? i have two reasons for wanting to open a blog: money and passion. none of the two reasons outways the other but i cant go into blogging if any of the two purposes is missing. Seriously, i cant. Thanks for ur suggestion sha but it seems u guys don't get the topic. I already have WordPress in mind but that's not my purpose of creating this topic
Re: Bloggers Please Help! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 01, 2017
Donald3d:
O am working on a course , its going to be very affordable and more than insightful and thorough ,hope you don't mind joining in ,kindly drop your number so when its time i would alert you
please wat kind of course is dat?
Re: Bloggers Please Help! by Donald3d(m): 11:08pm On Jan 01, 2017
Ebuka2016:

please wat kind of course is dat?
A full blogging course for a complete novice , from creation all the way to monetization
Re: Bloggers Please Help! by Nobody: 12:39am On Jan 02, 2017
Donald3d:

A full blogging course for a complete novice , from creation all the way to monetization
here is my no 08147459942. hope its for free sha. i have a different watsapp no though
Re: Bloggers Please Help! by Donald3d(m): 12:53am On Jan 02, 2017
Ebuka2016:

here is my no 08147459942. hope its for free sha. i have a different watsapp no though
nothing good comes for free bro , you want to make money from something and you want to do it for free , na wa for you ooo.There are just 5 free slots however , just follow me on Nairaland so you know when it starts
Re: Bloggers Please Help! by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 02, 2017
Donald3d:
nothing good comes for free bro , you want to make money from something and you want to do it for free , na wa for you ooo.There are just 5 free slots however , just follow me on Nairaland so you know when it starts
ok nothing do u. I already know most things about blogging but i sha will like to know what u are offering
Re: Bloggers Please Help! by bnanzip(m): 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
They seem not to answer your questions because they have no idea about it. Most of them have no experience on Programming. I am answering this because I am a Programmer.

You can use any type of font style you want while typing on your laptop, but when you upload or publish it on your blog, the font styles may have to change depending on the following:

1. A user's browser does not have the font style you used. If a user decides to view your post by changing the font style on his browser, your blog cannot force the user.

2. Not all font styles are supported on the platform you decide to use as your CMS (content management system) for blogging: If your CMS is wordpress or blogger, the font styles offered in this platform are not as many as there are in MS WORD, hence if you use a style available in MS word but not available in Wordpress or Blogger, it will change to the default.

3. Users experience: Users have been seeing the calibri on most websites; if you decide to change it, not everyone will be able to read and you may have high bounce rate

4.Even Nairaland gives different fonts you could use and even colors you could change; so if you decide to use Comic sans it will work but may not display like that in all browsers depending on what I have mentioned above.

1 Like

Re: Bloggers Please Help! by ProsperUSA: 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
bnanzip:
They seem not to answer your questions because they have no idea about it. Most of them have no experience on Programming. I am answering this because I am a Programmer.

You can use any type of font style you want while typing on your laptop, but when you upload or publish it on your blog, the font styles may have to change depending on the following:

1. A user's browser does not have the font style you used. If a user decides to view your post by changing the font style on his browser, your blog cannot force the user.

2. Not all font styles are supported on the platform you decide to use as your CMS (content management system) for blogging: If your CMS is wordpress or blogger, the font styles offered in this platform are not as many as there are in MS WORD, hence if you use a style available in MS word but not available in Wordpress or Blogger, it will change to the default.

3. Users experience: Users have been seeing the calibri on most websites; if you decide to change it, not everyone will be able to read and you may have high bounce rate

4.Even Nairaland gives different fonts you could use and even colors you could change; so if you decide to use Comic sans it will work but may not display like that in all browsers depending on what I have mentioned above.

on point.
Re: Bloggers Please Help! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
bnanzip:

thanks bro u Just cleared my doubt and to thnk i have been making this mistake in like 150 plus articles, mehn i cant thank u enough. God bless you abundantly. I will just fix the stuff but its going to take me some time
Re: Bloggers Please Help! by bnanzip(m): 5:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ebuka2016:

thanks bro u Just cleared my doubt and to thnk i have been making this mistake in like 150 plus articles, mehn i cant thank u enough. God bless you abundantly. I will just fix the stuff but its going to take me some time
You are welcome

(1) (Reply)

Newly Approved Non-hosted Adsense Account Available / Newly Approved Nigeria Adsense For Sale / Choose Niche Ideas To Help You Make Money From Affiliate Marketing Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.