Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d (2070 Views)

Top 10 Guys Ladies Like On Romance Section / TELL US WHO YOU LIKE ON NAIRALAND, ME I LIKE SEUN / Whom Do You Like On Nairaland Or Want To Be Friends With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by CuteC: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2009
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?action=profile;u=317683

I wish a girl like you
Could see a boy like me
That this boy and girl
Were meant to be

You could be my princess
and i`ll be your prince
You'd show me your love
which is worth d whole world

I'd be your loving cutie
We'd see a whole new world
We'd see a star-lit sky
In the moonlight where we twirled

I'll dream of you at night
While I fall asleep thinking of u
You cannot understand
How much I  like u

I want to be the one
That you always think of
I want to be the one
You'll get to love

saw your face on your profile
and i felt for your face
the sweetest and d finest
on nairaland.

cute C.
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 20, 2009
so sweet nairaland is getting interesting grin
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by bigrod1: 7:18pm On Nov 20, 2009
[size=16pt]that is the most romantic love note i have seen on nairaland.so where is d girl?[/size]
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by boy1(m): 8:11pm On Nov 20, 2009
Take action now b4 it's too late.
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by koolchicco: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2009
Aww! Now I can trust your Love for OTpia. tongue
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by lawisong(m): 8:29pm On Nov 20, 2009
O boy dont be fooled. In nairaland the more you look the less you see. So clifford orji fit come sample genevieve picture for him profile and dat one go make you turn love poet overnight. Make sure sey na the girl be dat o.[color=][/color]
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by lawisong(m): 8:30pm On Nov 20, 2009
O boy dont be fooled. In nairaland the more you look the less you see. So clifford orji fit come sample genevieve picture for him profile and dat one go make you turn love poet overnight. Make sure sey na the girl be dat o.[color=][/color]
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by lawisong(m): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2009
[color=][/color]
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Busybody2(f): 8:32pm On Nov 20, 2009
lawisong:

O boy dont be fooled. [size=16pt]In nairaland the more you look the less you see. So clifford orji fit come sample genevieve picture for him profile and dat one go make you turn love poet overnight. Make sure sey na the girl be dat o[/size].[color=][/color]

OUCH, how dare you talk about us divine ladies like that grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by OMG190: 8:34pm On Nov 20, 2009
i tried somethin like this on sexyzee and it backfired BIG Tyme~

the poster is making a brave mistake~
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Busybody2(f): 8:38pm On Nov 20, 2009
OMG190:

i tried somethin like this on sexyzee and it backfired BIG Tyme~

the poster is making a brave mistake~

INNOCENT QUEZSHUN - Are you sure it backfired because of what you wrote or because it came from you cheesy tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by busybody20: 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2009
^^^ Busy_body,

Did you think your name will be amongst the girls the poster likes on nairaland undecided tongue tongue grin grin

pele ooooo

The rate at which you dey enter romance section these days. . . .I m begining to have concerns grin You dey find husband? grin grin grin grin
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Busybody2(f): 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2009
^^^ angry Dang me and my forgetful self, I left the cage open today again angry angry angry
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Busybody2(f): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2009
Abeg, give me some credit, yes I am on a mission to land 3 Husbands on NL, but wetin I wan do with a guy with an effeminate name like Cute-C, urghhhh, no make me vomit abeg embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Dclique(m): 9:55pm On Nov 20, 2009
Cyber-Love. Thats cute
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Pweety4me(f): 1:39am On Nov 21, 2009
^^^R u being sarcastic? grin tongue
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Pweety4me(f): 1:40am On Nov 21, 2009
@Poster bring ur own pic 2 naw let her c wat u also look like u might just turn out lucky! cheesy
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by OgidiBoy(m): 1:42am On Nov 21, 2009
Pweety4me:

@Poster bring your own pic 2 naw let her c wat u also look like u might just turn out lucky! cheesy

omg!!! is that you in the picture shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Pweety4me(f): 3:10am On Nov 21, 2009
If not y not?. . .sorry any probs? cool
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by OgidiBoy(m): 4:10am On Nov 21, 2009
No problem at all my dear, you a very good looking lady that's all kiss kiss
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Pweety4me(f): 4:11am On Nov 21, 2009
Hehe where ur own pic naw?i wanna complement u 2. . . wink
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by sweetpie23: 4:15am On Nov 21, 2009
wow pweety is soon going to take the most beautiful girl on nairaland title shocked shocked shocked
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by OgidiBoy(m): 4:16am On Nov 21, 2009
If you see my pic you'll throw-up and I sure don't want to do something that mean to a very sexy girl like you kiss
Pweety4me:

Hehe where your own pic naw?i wanna complement u 2. . . wink
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by platinumnk(f): 4:24am On Nov 21, 2009
OgidiBoy:

omg!!! is that you in the picture shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
u dont recongize Solange Knowles grin grin grin

Ogidiboy i remember ur pic kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Pweety4me(f): 4:25am On Nov 21, 2009
Lies. . .i don't believe that if u can spot something so gud then y can't u possess it 2? smiley
sweetpie23:

OgidiBoy link=topic=355003.msg4968381#msg4968381 date=1258773386:

If you see my pic you'll throw-up and I sure don't want to do something that mean to a very sexy girl like you kiss
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Pweety4me(f): 4:26am On Nov 21, 2009
platinumnk:

Ehn 4 where? lipsrsealed
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by sweetpie23: 4:26am On Nov 21, 2009
platinumnk:

no shocked shocked
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by OgidiBoy(m): 4:29am On Nov 21, 2009
platinumnk:

Ogidiboy i remember your pic kiss kiss kiss kiss

So that's not pweety4me ? angry angry angry angry

Anyways I remember your pic too and I still have a woody sad sad sad
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by platinumnk(f): 4:30am On Nov 21, 2009
Pweety4me:

Ehn 4 where? lipsrsealed
ohh my mistake she looks just like solange grin grin grin

[img]http://www.topnews.in/files/Solange-Knowles.jpg[/img]
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Pweety4me(f): 4:31am On Nov 21, 2009
kiss kiss kiss grin wink we be look alike now c'mon i get dat a lot. . . undecided lipsrsealed tongue
OgidiBoy:

So that's not pweety4me ? angry angry angry angry

Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by Pweety4me(f): 4:32am On Nov 21, 2009
platinumnk:

ohh my mistake she looks just like solange grin grin grin

[img]http://www.topnews.in/files/Solange-Knowles.jpg[/img]

Thank u. . . angrylipsrsealed tongue
Re: For The Only Girl I Like On Nairaland_matiltom_d by sweetpie23: 4:33am On Nov 21, 2009
Pweety4me:

kiss kiss kiss grin wink we be look alike now c'mon i get dat a lot. . . undecided lipsrsealed tongue
lol girl why now cheesy just when the guys were about to go gaga grin platinumnk have done bad to you grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strictly For Guys And Ladies From Ogun State / I / Sugar Mumy Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.