Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:21 AM

N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) (52957 Views)

Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 / A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter / Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
andersonbaba:
I went to buy tomatoes for this new year and on getting to the market I heard 1500 naira for a basket. without pricing I carried a basket home. Thank God Buhari's 2017 is bringing new fruits
This might not have totally ended recession but it is a right step in the right direction. I believe that if Agriculture is conquered that an average Nigerian could feed atleast 3 square meal a day, recession will become a thing of the past.

Happy New Year
God bless Nigeria
Very expensive. Come to the north and get the same amount at half the price you paid. Tomatoes are so cheap here that when i go to buy, I literally tell the sellers to stop and substitute my money's worth for pepper onions
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by Abuklaw(m): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
MrBrighto:
Did u priced palm oil too?
Don't always act like an illiterate, this is not the season of palm oil. Just like you expecting maize in dry season. Don't allow hate to consume you, Buhari is working and performing well in some aspect..........
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 9:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
andersonbaba:

do you even know what recession is at all? Don't you know that if you are able to feed well with you family the country will be great. one problem that America is proud to have conquered is FOOD. you can feed well with less than a Dollars. what do you think is the cause of crime? all this children of hate....mtcheeeew
beans, rice, palm oil, vegetable oil, meat, chicken, eggs, vegetables, palm nuts, salt, seasoning, garri, yam etc are all expensive and you are talking about feeding well. Are you OK?
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by Ayelasblog: 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
andersonbaba:
I went to buy tomatoes for this new year and on getting to the market I heard 1500 naira for a basket. without pricing I carried a basket home. Thank God Buhari's 2017 is bringing new fruits
This might not have totally ended recession but it is a right step in the right direction. I believe that if Agriculture is conquered that an average Nigerian could feed atleast 3 square meal a day, recession will become a thing of the past.

Happy New Year
God bless Nigeria

nah wah oo
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 9:36pm On Jan 02, 2017
How much u buy bag of rice?Abi na only tomato we go chop?we must chop stew wit rice na.
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
andersonbaba:

my dear, the price of some other condiments that I bought has reduced from the last time I visited the market
this one must be living in Sambisa.
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by Ghost447(m): 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
andersonbaba:

Happy New Year
God bless Nigeria
Is it that you're 10 years old, sentimental or you're suffering from amnesia not to know or remember that this is the usual time the Northern States harvest their tomatoes. As far as I can remember tomatoes has always been of low price around this time.

1 Like

Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by freeborn76(m): 9:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
baridamhoney:

Thumbs up. U deserve this 3 ladies

These

1 Like

Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by ejire042(m): 9:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
sparrowkid:
Now the price of tomatoes no longer matters. However, exactly this time last year, tomato was one of the criteria used in condemning this same administration. Lest we forget, 4 pieces of tomatoes was selling for N500 according to some people. Now that a whole basket of tomatoes which rose up to N25,000 at some point last year is now selling for N1500, it doesn't matter again. Do we have to look for the definition of hypocrisy any longer?

When good things happen, "na their hero cause am". On the other hand, when the opposite happens, "na Buhari and those who voted for him must be axed". Sometimes I wonder how cruel can some people be.

You just said it all. God bless you
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by buffalowings: 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
This got to be the most useless thread on nl..

It just reinforces the idea that I only come here for pure fun and laughter.

No serious content on here
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by porozhniy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
@op, pls eat all the tomatoes you can eat now, cos by march I am very sure you will join the wailing crew...
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 9:41pm On Jan 02, 2017
samtee37:
Shey Na tomatoes person go dey eat... ...

How much is rice, oil, and the likes.
It's well jae
When the price hit the roof, all ipob zombies talked about on nairaland and twitter was tomatoes, now the price has crashed and the news hurts them so much "na tomato person dey eat" has become their new wailing line.

Sore losers.

Go chop stone then. grin
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by Fourwinds: 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
greenermodels:
clearly you don't even know the meaning and difference between recession and inflation ,besides the consumer price index is made up of too many components to be significantly affected by the price of tomatoes alone, that is assuming what you said is even true nationwide.
nonsense.!!! tell me d price of a basket of tomatoes this time last year. look I can lash at anybody here including Oga Seun but when something good happens I will always praise it whether it from my enermy or friend....one shouldn't just talk blindly
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by missnazzy(f): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
andersonbaba:

ahhaaaahaaa...Haba!!! am not celebrating a big party. I bought the basket cos I already budget 2k for tomatoes. now I can save some in my freezer

where do you reside?
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
buffalowings:
This got to be the most useless thread on nl..

It just reinforces the idea that I only come here for pure fun and laughter.

No serious content on here
Pained ipob yoot. If the reverse were to be the case, would you have said the same?

Nigeria will rise again whether ipob zombies like it or not. cheesy
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by Tolubory(m): 9:43pm On Jan 02, 2017
andersonbaba:

Happy New Year
God bless Nigeria
#Happy New Year
I have Notice some Changes Around as well..
No Fuel Problem
Stable Electricity (At time partial)
And Enough food
Am beginning to see that this New Year will be Fruitful, and Wonderful.
#HappyNewYear #Nigerians #GODBLESSNIGERIA
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by everG: 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
[quote author=xendra post=52454465]We might be thanking pres.Buhari in the end but not just tomatoe, other things need to come down too.[/quote
We can wait to thank him but definitely not me!
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
dis Op is so welcoming mehn!
If I insult her/him(cus d moniker contradict d gender) ,he/she no go vex
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by buffalowings: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
Corrinthians:
Pained ipob yoot. If the reverse were to be the case, would you have said the same?

Nigeria will rise again whether ipob zombies like it or not. cheesy

I'm yoruba undecided

1 Like

Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by skyo78(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
andersonbaba:

do you even know what recession is at all? Don't you know that if you are able to feed well with you family the country will be great. one problem that America is proud to have conquered is FOOD. you can feed well with less than a Dollars. what do you think is the cause of crime? all this children of hate....mtcheeeew

In which America can you feed well with less than a dollar?

1 Like

Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by Dalek(m): 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
playtheblues:
beans, rice, palm oil, vegetable oil, meat, chicken, eggs, vegetables, palm nuts, salt, seasoning, garri, yam etc are all expensive and you are talking about feeding well. Are you OK?

bhet she's not trying to feed you na?? go to market and go buy your own shit.
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by Ecosystem4u: 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
andersonbaba:

Happy New Year
God bless Nigeria

I shouldn't be quoting you tomatoe woman but I will. You went to market to buy tomatoe 1500 and u credit that to Buhari. You didn't stop at that you are now telling us recession is over all becos you bought tomatoe 1500!!!!
I have no doubt you are an Afonja woman your fellow Zombies/sophisticated illitrates created a thread here in August at d peak of the 2016 rainy season claiming that power situation has improved tremendously. We told them it was the making of the RAIN!!!!!

HERE YOU ARE AGAIN. MADAM i decree that 4rm today every SPIRIT OF BUHARI tormenting your life shall be cast into the bottomless pit!!!!!! Amen. You are free go home n sin no more!!!

Happy New Year.
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by teeghurl(f): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2017
andersonbaba:

Pls tell him o, d last time thr was scarcity of tomato. Pple like him were crying upandan. Some people are jst too unreasonable
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by sinistermind(m): 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2017
alizma:

assuming the price go high now you would have been shouting Buhari and suddenly remembered it has a lot to do with recession.
you are only pain because he kind of relate the good news to Buhari

So because the price of one commodity reduces, that signals the end of recession? You're indeed smart.

1 Like

Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by Viskid: 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
My brothers and Sisters at least we have to start from some where
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by Enice(m): 9:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
azimibraun:
Nigerian Farmers are on top of things at the moment. With the support from the most active minister and the most seen in the farms CBN governor working in a " holy collabo" and a ready market, we all the way up!!!! It's not a fluke, it's agric policy at work. Need I digress, to say we had an xmas with all filling stations having fuel so transporting of the farm produce to the market where you bought wasn't a problem.
Soon them bad loosers will come out to say it was GEJ's policy.
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by Dalek(m): 9:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Ecosystem4u:

I shouldn't be quoting you tomatoe woman but I will. You went to market to buy tomatoe 1500 and u credit that to Buhari. You didn't stop at that you are now telling us recession is over all becos you bought tomatoe 1500!!!!
I have no doubt you are an Afonja woman your fellow Zombies/sophisticated illitrates created a thread here in August at d peak of the 2016 rainy season claiming that power situation has improved tremendously. We told them it was the making of the RAIN!!!!!

HERE YOU ARE AGAIN. MADAM i decree that 4rm today every SPIRIT OF BUHARI tormenting your life shall be cast into the bottomless pit!!!!!! Amen. You are free go home n sin no more!!!

Happy New Year.

pray against your own hate.
when you fail to appreciate even the smallest good that can come from the impossible place, sorry to say your life has no meaning.

1 Like

Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by Chukazu: 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
andersonbaba:

my dear, I know you have used Google to search for the meaning of recession. however, recession does not end in the meaning alone. you need to read up on the causes and how it can be tackled which I am well scholared in that...
you can dm me if you need some materials. #winks

but seriously, this girl..sorry this boy, must you reply every comment whether right or wrong?
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by mediocre(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
andersonbaba:

ahhaaaahaaa...Haba!!! am not celebrating a big party. I bought the basket cos I already budget 2k for tomatoes. now I can save some in my freezer
shebi as bag of rice is now 20K+ , you'll be drinking the tomatoes in your freezer. Doh
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by Corrinthians(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
buffalowings:

I'm yoruba undecided
I am Chinese. undecided
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by soath(m): 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
andersonbaba:

Weldone
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by buffalowings: 10:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
Corrinthians:
I am Chinese. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Terrifying And Ugly Foods Some People Happily Eat - [pictures] / Huge Fish Spotted At Yaba. What's The Name? / What Is This Fruit Called In English?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.