Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,157 members, 7,807,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) (53036 Views)

Lessel In Benue Where A Basket Of Tomatoes Goes For N150 / A Nairalander Bought This Big Fish To Celebrate His Easter / Photos : See The Big Fishes This Nairalander Bought In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by swagifted(m): 4:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
Agriculture, wayy to go!
azimibraun:
Nigerian Farmers are on top of things at the moment. With the support from the most active minister and the most seen in the farms CBN governor working in a " holy collabo" and a ready market, we all the way up!!!! It's not a fluke, it's agric policy at work. Need I digress, to say we had an xmas with all filling stations having fuel so transporting of the farm produce to the market where you bought wasn't a problem.
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by vatiqan(m): 5:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
Yea, @ Op; we were told to pretend as if all is well so that you guys could just feel happier. So hurrraaay!; Buhari is working!
Hope you are happy.

You know well! Shebi na chew wey you go chewam?
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by vatiqan(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
andersonbaba:

ahhaaaahaaa...Haba!!! am not celebrating a big party. I bought the basket cos I already budget 2k for tomatoes. now I can save some in my freezer

be happy na. End of reccession!
Re: N1500 Basket Of Tomatoes A Nairalander Bought (Photos) by playtheblues(f): 11:10am On Jan 04, 2017
Dalek:

bhet she's not trying to feed you na?? go to market and go buy your own shit.
You need an English teacher ASAP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Will You Accept This Gift From A Neighbor / How To Prepare Homemade Ewa Agonyin (Pictures) / If You Were Hungry Right Now, What Meal Will You Pick? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.