Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,491 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) (43164 Views)

Zimbabwean Man Forces His Wife To Watch Him Have Sex With Prostitute / Man Beats Wife, Drags Her To Male Friend's Hotel Over Cheating Allegation.Photos / Abusive Man Beats Wife, Wife's Fit Male Gym Buddies Beat Him Up Too In Revenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by EMXTAN1(m): 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
buchilino:

I REMEMBER A FORMER NEIGHBOR AT AJAH WHO MARRIED A MAD WOMAN. ONEDAY DIS MAD WOMAN TOOK A MACHETE TO KILL D MAN. D POOR GUY FLED 4 HIS LIFE. WEN D CRAZY WIFE DIDN'T FIND D MAN, SHE USED MACHETE 2 DESTROY ALL WINDSHIELD OF D MAN'S TOYOTA COROLLA. CURRENTLY DER R MORE WOMEN IN D SOCIETY THAN SANE ONES. LET'S JUST HOPE U WILL BE LUCK WEN PICKING UR LIFE PARTNER.

il say a big amen to that o...And i wish you same.Once one enters into a wrong marriage, its disaster.God wil help us bro
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by jpipe2000(m): 12:08am On Jan 07, 2017
this is terrible

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 07, 2017
He should go face Sonya blade for mortal kombat seems he knows how to brutalize.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 07, 2017
ZoneBslayer:

OK what if the wife hits the husband who annoyed her, is he justified to hit back?

That's the problem, some women start it and when the man gives back, they will now remember they are the weaker sex. The problem I have with feminists is that they only see their side of the coin without looking at the other.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by Ndlistic(m): 12:30am On Jan 07, 2017
Too bad.. Just talk to him. Discuss it wit's him
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by jechona(m): 12:34am On Jan 07, 2017
gist4real:

Sir there is absolutely no excuse for beating a woman like this. None what so ever.

Don't worry my brother, when you get married you will understand better. I can't objurgate any man on issues like these until the truth about what led to the fight is tabled before me. But sometimes women can be extremely annoying.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 2:49am On Jan 07, 2017
jhydebaba:
one sided report.

what transpired before she got a broken ankle? have you seen the man to ascertain he's not got a broken head too

exactly my question.in as much as I don't support domestic violence, no man in his sane mind will do this to a lady,maybe d lady might have removed the sanity out. Of him,maybe when we hear the side 2 of the story,u might call d man a gentle man for not killing her.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 07, 2017
jechona:

Don't worry my brother, when you get married you will understand better. I can't objurgate any man on issues like these until the truth about what led to the fight is tabled before me. But sometimes women can be extremely annoying.

Self control my Bro. That's what differentiate a man from a beast. O yes women can be "extremely annoying", but pls add to that list my boss, the danfo drivers on the road (esp if you live in Lagos) the policemen, VIO, LASTMA officials we encounter on the road, some of my neighbours (jobless men that have made gossip a career), in- laws, mechanics, electrician the list of those that get on our nerve everyday is endless. Do we go Mike Tyson on them? No Sir, we control ourself, we overlook a lot and at times we pretend to be deaf n dumb. Its what makes us a man. Make we stop to dey get power for only our wife body.
And yes am married to wonderful woman, I have 3 adorable sisters, a lovely daughter and a loving mother, they can be more than extremely annoying at times but I don't hit them. They are the best thing that has happened to me. Any day, any beast- in -man- clothing hit any of them, the beast in me will come out.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 2:56am On Jan 07, 2017
Yuneehk:

Trying to justify the man's action right? Seems you also beat women too undecided We can be annoying and rude at times but learn to control your hands!
this is one of the statements I hate to hear,women defending themselves right from immemorial,if it's d other way round,u will still blame the man for the reason why u beat him.wait u said u women can be annoying nd rude atimes,now let me ask u,why?is it to taste ur husband's gentility or make him unhappy because it's ur nature to make us angry nd expect us to smile like zombies,well it happens during relationship,cos u rule there,but in marriage,the rule changes,cos after election,no more campaign,we have d sole right to reset ur brain manually,when u put up that relationship annoying nd rude attitude.gender equality no dey for African marriage ooo,maybe during dates yes.but for marriage,D man is the president while u re the vice
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:25am On Jan 07, 2017
EMXTAN1:

il say a big amen to that o...And i wish you same.Once one enters into a wrong marriage, its disaster.God wil help us bro

ME AM HAPPILY MARRIED. I HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS N FAMILY MEMBERS DAT HAVE BROKEN MARRIAGES.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:27am On Jan 07, 2017
kizyalex10:
this is one of the statements I hate to hear,women defending themselves right from immemorial,if it's d other way round,u will still blame the man for the reason why u beat him.wait u said u women can be annoying nd rude atimes,now let me ask u,why?is it to taste ur husband's gentility or make him unhappy because it's ur nature to make us angry nd expect us to smile like zombies,well it happens during relationship,cos u rule there,but in marriage,the rule changes,cos after election,no more campaign,we have d sole right to reset ur brain manually,when u put up that relationship annoying nd rude attitude.gender equality no dey for African marriage ooo,maybe during dates yes.but for marriage,D man is the president while u re the vice

LOL, BROS U WICKED DIE.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by buchilino(m): 9:33am On Jan 07, 2017
gist4real:

Self control my Bro. That's what differentiate a man from a beast. O yes women can be "extremely annoying", but pls add to that list my boss, the danfo drivers on the road (esp if you live in Lagos) the policemen, VIO, LASTMA officials we encounter on the road, some of my neighbours (jobless men that have made gossip a career), in- laws, mechanics, electrician the list of those that get on our nerve everyday is endless. Do we go Mike Tyson on them? No Sir, we control ourself, we overlook a lot and at times we pretend to be deaf n dumb. Its what makes us a man. Make we stop to dey get power for only our wife body.
And yes am married to wonderful woman, I have 3 adorable sisters, a lovely daughter and a loving mother, they can be more than extremely annoying at times but I don't hit them. They are the best thing that has happened to me. Any day, any beast- in -man- clothing hit any of them, the beast in me will come out.

BROS THESE DAYS MOST MEN R MORE TOLERANT THANN WOMEN. B4 THINGS DEGRENERATE SO BAD 2 D EXTENT OF BEATING A WOMAN, BELIEVE ME D MAN HAS REALLY ENDURED ENOUGH. DER R BAD AS.S GUYS OUT DER 4 SURE, BUT DIS DAYZ, OUR WOMEN SEEMS NOT 2 BE HAPPENING MATTERS.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by kizyalex10(m): 11:31am On Jan 07, 2017
buchilino:

LOL, BROS U WICKED DIE.
well u call it anytin bro,but na d fact.lol
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by EMXTAN1(m): 11:40am On Jan 07, 2017
buchilino:

ME AM HAPPILY MARRIED. I HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS N FAMILY MEMBERS DAT HAVE BROKEN MARRIAGES.

Atleast, ua an example of a good husband, if a marriage fails, d husband takes d blame regardless of the defaulter cos he is and shuld be the head of d house.I wil soon get married, hope to be happy aswel wit my partner..Hope u wil honour the I.V o weneva its ready
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by buchilino(m): 11:43am On Jan 07, 2017
EMXTAN1:

Atleast, ua an example of a good husband, if a marriage fails, d husband takes d blame regardless of the defaulter cos he is and shuld be the head of d house.I wil soon get married, hope to be happy aswel wit my partner..Hope u wil honour the I.V o weneva its ready

OF COURSE I WILL COME, SO LONG IT'S TIME EAT N DRINK. cheesy
EMXTAN1:

OF COURSE I WILL COME, SO LONG IT'S TIME EAT N DRINK.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by toyeem(f): 12:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
gist4real:

Thanks for this. Any man that can beat up a woman like this is a beast and a mental hospital patient. Whatever happened to walking away. Pls, dear men and women,if you feel this is right and you can do same if your man or woman annoys you, kindly visit the nearest mental hospital for check-up before you commit murder

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by EMXTAN1(m): 1:27pm On Jan 07, 2017
buchilino:

OF COURSE I WILL COME, SO LONG IT'S TIME EAT N DRINK. cheesy
OF COURSE I WILL COME, SO LONG IT'S TIME EAT N DRINK.
Sure thng bro...Where do u stay?
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by buchilino(m): 2:28pm On Jan 07, 2017
EMXTAN1:

Sure thng bro...Where do u stay?
AJAH
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by EMXTAN1(m): 6:57pm On Jan 07, 2017
buchilino:

AJAH
oh...Nice, am in far away Karu
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by thorpido(m): 7:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
histemple:

Did you also see this by a woman?
That's wickedness.Women are capable of such behaviour too but it's more common with men.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by histemple: 8:07pm On Jan 07, 2017
thorpido:
That's wickedness.Women are capable of such behaviour too but it's more common with men.

As a very active activist, I can confirm to you that domestic violence by women against men is the most unreported crime in Africa, the second is rape, believe me.

Most of the reported domestic violence against men are not even reported by the victims but through third parties.

It's rampant to see a woman crying on social media over a slap by the husband but you hardly see such post from men, but it happens daily.

Another area is in the reporting. Most of these alleged domestic violence against women reported on social media are filled with half truth.

There was a case of domestic violence reported in my office by a women. I quickly put a call through to hear from her husband. The man offered to come to my office so as to give us the whole details.

When the man came, he narrated that when the wife started her nagging, he decided to enter the room. The wife came to the room and smashed his laptop on the floor. Then out of anger he slapped her and she had a red eye.

Now, if we didn't hear from both parties, we couldn't have known all the details because the woman never mentioned that she started the violence.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by buchilino(m): 8:23pm On Jan 07, 2017
EMXTAN1:

oh...Nice, am in far away Karu
KARU?. IS DAT IN NIGER REPUBLIC?.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by thorpido(m): 8:30pm On Jan 07, 2017
histemple:

As a very active activist, I can confirm to you that domestic violence by women against men is the most unreported crime in Africa, the second is rape, believe me.

Most of the reported domestic violence against men are even not reported by the victims but through third parties.

It's rampant to see a woman crying on social media over a slap by the husband but you hardly see such post from men, but it happens daily.
It's true sha.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by EMXTAN1(m): 11:40pm On Jan 07, 2017
buchilino:

KARU?. IS DAT IN NIGER REPUBLIC?.
lol, no its in Abj
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by shugaplum(f): 12:57am On Jan 08, 2017
All i can c here is pple tryna justify d man's actions ,Can sum1 at least proffer a solution to d topic so dat any1 in dat situation can learn from it??

We know the story is nt complete but if u happen to b in the victims shoe wat will u do? ?
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by buchilino(m): 8:25am On Jan 08, 2017
EMXTAN1:

lol, no its in Abj
OH! SORRY MY BAD.
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by Joy1706(f): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2017
johnson232:

Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by Joy1706(f): 4:48pm On Jan 08, 2017
Princedapace:

I don't support beating up a woman.. But pls.. As hand take dey pain u guys wen men hit u guys.. That is how una bad mouth take dey pain us.

No Godly woman will bad mouth her hubby.. Some women are evil and I can never judge those man until I hear his own side of the story..

I saw one woman finished her husband at a hospital.. The man felt like dying or disappearing becus people were there and the woman spoke to this man like he was a child..

Pls.. There is no excuse for being rude.. Is a no no.. I don't know why women expect men to accept their rude tongues nd they don't want to accept that men only know how to beat .. If my sister gets rude to her hubby... I will really deal wit her..
Then don't accept it. That's why you have a mouth. Use it. You're free to insult her back. But don't escalate it by beating her else she can further escalate it by breaking your head or stabbing you in your sleep
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by Joy1706(f): 4:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
Miggs:
Continue playing the role of "mr gentleman" and dont correct her misdeeds with a few hot slaps you hear?
One day,one day,like play play, she go carry kitchen knife chuk you for belle
So you know a woman is capable of stabbing you yet you want to correct her with a few hot slaps. Alright ride on
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by Joy1706(f): 4:54pm On Jan 08, 2017
1stCitizen:

That is how we were calling one man an animal for doing thesame thing to his wife until we heard the full gist.

Dude caught his wife sending nu.de pics to some random dude and in the heat of an arguement she told him point blank that he thinks he is a man when he has a small dick and started comparing him to the other dude. The guy turned into a monster like a case of provoked insanity.

Many people here 'making mouth' will even commit murder in such situation
Men have said and done worse to their wives. Should we start killing you people?
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by Princedapace(m): 6:14pm On Jan 08, 2017
Joy1706:

Then don't accept it. That's why you have a mouth. Use it. You're free to insult her back. But don't escalate it by beating her else she can further escalate it by breaking your head or stabbing you in your sleep

That is why u have ur hands...instead of talking shits with ur tongue.. use ur hands.. fight the man.. is better that way. we dont know how to talk..
Re: Nigerian Man Brutally Beats Wife To Pulp, Breaks Her Ankle (graphic Photos) by EMXTAN1(m): 7:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
buchilino:

OH! SORRY MY BAD.
its alright

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Update On My Husband Leaving Us / Lady Who Married After 3-Month Long Distance Relationship Speaks After It Ended / The Perks Of Being A Pregnant Bride In Today's World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.