Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter (27239 Views)

Rasheed Sholabi Rapes His Own Daughter For 4 Years, Damages Her Bladder / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Sijo01(f): 9:05am On Jan 02, 2017
Rapist are not supposed to leave among humans.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by BCISLTD: 9:05am On Jan 02, 2017
angry
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by prince9851(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2017
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Angelinastto(f): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2017
Like seriously, there should be better punishment for all this rapist
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by tbliss22(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2017
This is simply madness. What's so appealing on the body of a six year old girl? The guy should be castrated immediately!!
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 02, 2017
hucienda:
There's a drop of greatness in every man ... That ad.

NCAN. Come mark attendance.

Lol......Some people still recall that ad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZp3448RSdc

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by bejeria101(m): 9:07am On Jan 02, 2017
Its too early for dis type of ugly news ogini kwa?
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by nextprince: 9:08am On Jan 02, 2017
This cursed tribe of Isreal sef. Condemning the northerners for marrying 18yr old but lusting for the punas of a 6yr old, hypocrisy at the peak.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by wtfCode: 9:08am On Jan 02, 2017
Calabar pple n' Bleep be like 5 n' 6
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by olash: 9:08am On Jan 02, 2017
Finally back from ban and be like say this ban reach 3months. What I did wrong is still a misery.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 02, 2017
Well, the father is a minor, his friend is a minor and the girl is a minor. In this age you are not really an adult until you are 40 (life begins @40).

What a barbaric age we're in.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2017
nextprince:
This cursed tribe of Isreal Nigerian sef. Condemning the northerners for marrying his fellow Nigerians for marrying 18yr old but lusting for the punas of a 6yr old, hypocrisy at the peak.
wtfCode:
Calabar pple Nigerians n' Bleep be like 5 n' 6

Satisfying fix. wink
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Phace(m): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2017
Geestarry:
Volenti non fit injuria? SMH

OP, are you trying to tell us that no harm was done because the child (or her father) consented?

The maxim, as I stated does not affect Mr Udeme's offence. The physical and mental properties are intact, and relates to the offender and not her father.

I was referring to her Father; he endangered his daughter, knowing that his friend had a questionable character and yet accepting him in.

@Pranaya
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by wtfCode: 9:12am On Jan 02, 2017
nextprince:
This cursed tribe of Isreal sef. Condemning the northerners for marrying 18yr old but lusting for the punas of a 6yr old, hypocrisy at the peak.
I hope u don't have igbo on ur stupid mind cus calabar n' the likes are not igbo.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Benblaq(m): 9:12am On Jan 02, 2017
was it part of d carnival activities?
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by AJIBOLA4good: 9:13am On Jan 02, 2017
So they still carried this evil behavior into the New Year..... pathetic to say the least...... hope the law takes full course.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by huntax(m): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2017
Nathdoug:
Every spirit of konji this 2017....I cast it in tha mighty name of Jesus...iif u agree click like

3 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by cerowo(f): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2017
This is so sad embarassed embarassed embarassed Some men are beast in human form
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Pranaya(f): 9:14am On Jan 02, 2017
Phace How is it a case of voulunti non fit injuria? The girl Is 6year old for crying out loud. She's just six.... How can she give consent to such grievious act? It's rape... Rape and nothing else... And in my opinion that bastard should be castrated.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2017
I can't imagine the trauma this little girl is going through. Once is bad enough let alone four times and this beast is going to go scot-free because the father doesn't want to push the matter? Both of them should be locked up for life. What rubbish.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by wtfCode: 9:16am On Jan 02, 2017
9jakohai:

Satisfying fix. wink
Comot 4 here biko
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2017
wtfCode:

Comot 4 here biko

Yes, dear.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by DONFAITH: 9:17am On Jan 02, 2017
Is he already in prison?
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Pranaya(f): 9:22am On Jan 02, 2017
Geestarry:
Volenti non fit injuria? SMH

OP, are you trying to tell us that no harm was done because the child (or her father) consented?
Search me ooooooo... I was also wondering what he meant by it being a case of volunti non fit injuria.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by xynerise: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2017
“Udeme is my very good friend

grin grin. That line was popular one time.(Guinness Ads)

Back to topic, what kind of human develops sexual urge on children? angry
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by hucienda: 9:26am On Jan 02, 2017
9jakohai:

Lol......Some people still recall that ad?

Yup. The ad was released January 2007. That's exactly a decade now.

The ad was great 'cos of the concept, great one-liners, and of course the main man, Udeme (of which this alleged rapist is an utter disgrace to the name and should be prosecuted).

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by nextprince: 9:27am On Jan 02, 2017
9jakohai:

Satisfying fix. wink

Ur correction not required. Fix those people from the erosion-ravaged communities first.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by ramdris(m): 9:30am On Jan 02, 2017
Just..

Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by Pranaya(f): 9:34am On Jan 02, 2017
Phace:

The maxim, as I stated does not affect Mr Udeme's offence. The physical and mental properties are intact, and relates to the offender and not her father.

I was referring to her Father; he endangered his daughter, knowing that his friend had a questionable character and yet accepting him in.
So because the father accepted and kept him under his roof, he consented to him defiling his daughter. The girl is the one that is directly affected. She's the victim and under common law she is a minor. Volunti non fit injuria as a principle does not go in line with the issue on ground.
Re: 25-Year-Old Man Rapes His Friend's Six-Year-Old Daughter by nnokwa042(m): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2017
nextprince:
if northerners re marrying 18 years old girls nobody will complain but in the north from 9 years old to 6 years re the hottest chicks over there alhajis can do any thing to marry a 7 years old just like governor or zamfara import 13 years old girl from Egypt, the problem with northerners is that they want allways punna to grip thier cucumber thats why they keep asking for more under age girls for tight punna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Arrested For Trying To Sell Her Baby For N150,000 In Anambra (Photo) / How DSS Busted The Printing Of Fake N20 Billion Notes / NSCDC Arrests Four Men For Having Anal Sex With 16-year-old Boy In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.