Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,646 members, 7,782,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 30 March 2024 at 09:37 AM

Surveying And Geoinformatics Vs Architecture Somebody Please Help Me! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Surveying And Geoinformatics Vs Architecture Somebody Please Help Me! (1735 Views)

How Lucrative Is Bsc Building Compare To Bsc Architecture / Can I Switch From Bsc In Mathematics To Msc In Survey And Geoinformatics? / Is Quantity Surveying A Good Career In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Surveying And Geoinformatics Vs Architecture Somebody Please Help Me! by Lakeside2134: 8:39am On Jan 02, 2017
Guys please I'm faced with a dilemma
I wanted to study architecture but my school gave me surveying and geoinformatics but my problem is i do not know anything about it,I've never heard anything about it and I don't know where the course can take me in nigeria.
So should i continue with surveying and geoinformatics or should i write jamb again and switch back to architecture

Thank you
Re: Surveying And Geoinformatics Vs Architecture Somebody Please Help Me! by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 02, 2017
Google is your friend, check it out. Nothing guarantees you that you'll thrive after going for Architecture afterall. Personally, i'd advise you stick with S&I
Re: Surveying And Geoinformatics Vs Architecture Somebody Please Help Me! by Lakeside2134: 9:25am On Jan 02, 2017
mikezuruki:
Google is your friend, check it out. Nothing guarantees you that you'll thrive after going for Architecture afterall. Personally, i'd advise you stick with S&I
Okay thanks but I've googled and i can't really find much about it,but why do you think i should stick with it

(1) (Reply)

BEDC Graduated Graduate, Technician Training Program Staffs / What Is The Difference Between Nigerian Defense Academy & The Dssc/recruitment? / Recruitment Into The Nigerian Navy Basic Training School 2012/2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.