Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:09 PM

Boko Haram Vs Religion Of Islam - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Vs Religion Of Islam (693 Views)

"Boko Haram Vs IPOB" By Wikipedia / Emir Sanusi Is An Enemy Of Islam Who Only Rides In A Rolls Royce - Yari's Aide / Boko Haram Vs Religion Of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Vs Religion Of Islam by ashson: 9:40am On Jan 02, 2017
BOKO HARAM VS RELIGION OF ISLAM

1. The Boko Haram kidnapped girls and forced them to change their religion.
While
Islam says: “Let there be no compulsion in
religion.....” (Qur’an 2:256)

2. The Boko Haram have forcefully married off girls.
While
Islam says: ".....Do not inherit women against their will....." (Qur’an 4:19)

3. The Boko Haram are aggressive towards those who do not follow their beliefs.
While
Islam says: “IF IT HAD BEEN YOUR LORD’S WILL, all of the people on Earth would have believed [in one religion]….” (Quran 10:99)

4. The Boko Haram have murdered thousands of Muslims and Christians alike in cold blood.
While
Islam says: “….if any one slew a person - unless it be for murder or for spreading mischief in the land - it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people...” (Quran 5:32)

5. The Boko Haram use the cover of Islam to commit their mayhem and claim they are doing ALLAH'S work or JIHAD (HOLY WAR).
While
Islam says: “…… BUT DO NOT TRANSGRESS
LIMITS; FOR GOD LOVES NOT TRANSGRESSORS.” (Qur’an 2:190)"

6. The Boko Haram believed once you are not with them you are an enemy to them.
While
Islam says: “O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise each other)......” (Quran 49:13)

7. The Boko Haram have unleashed tyranny and indecency in the land.
While
Islam says: “God commands justice and doing good and giving to relatives. And He forbids indecency and doing wrong & tyrann....” (Quran 16:90)

Finally, upon all their false claims its clear to believe that Boko Haram do not represent Islam in any way because, they are acting against it!

May Almighty Allah Continue to Guide us aright, Ameen.
Re: Boko Haram Vs Religion Of Islam by Horlufemi(m): 10:19am On Jan 02, 2017
One and the same. Reason in Islam there are two houses. House of peace and House of war.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Vs Religion Of Islam by ThinkSmarter: 10:23am On Jan 02, 2017
Can u elaborate more on jihad.
Who z a Mujahedeen?
What links do ISIS, Al Qadar, Al Shabab etc hv with Islam? or are they not an Islamic jihadists?
I hv a copy of Quran in my phone which I do read in my quest to know the truth about Islam, I also read the hadiths of the prophet.
The teachings of the Quran or Islam re favourable only to Moslems as it preaches love, kindness, generousity among tthemselves but incites so much hate between Moslems and non Moslems due to its teachings,
The teachings of the Quran z what the Extremist use to defend their actions.
U only highlighted the friendly verses and ignored the counter verses.
Pls Op, explain these verses to me, Ayam not understanding.

Re: Boko Haram Vs Religion Of Islam by Presidiotbuhari: 11:09am On Jan 02, 2017
All mu.slim are terrorist and all terrorist are mus.lim.

Yes boko haram are christians,even those almajiris that kill that woman preacher in kano and Abuja, “exclaiming allahu akbah” are Christians too....smh

(1) (Reply)

National Cake: Resolution For The Year 2017 - S.Folayan / Communications Minister, Adebayo Shittu Holds NITDA Officials (photos) / See How Goodluck Jonathan Reacted 2 His $1.3bn Indictment In Malabu Affair(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.