Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,556 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks (6575 Views)

Why Men Like Confident Women. / Are Nairaland Guys Too confident of their looks? / Why Are Guys Too Confident, And Girls Lack Confidence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by mrofficial(m): 8:08pm On Nov 22, 2009
michelin89:

Ahahhaha wrong. That man will get me even with a nice attitude. Skinny legs doesn't make one less of a man.  wink

Especially when the kongo works really fine. grin

Skinny Legs, richer than Dangote.

LWKM, Na wa ooo, Man don suffer, the man go pay and even use him kondo well, or else.

I thank God shaa, the last one wey i , you know? the baby call me daddy.  grin

lol. make i no go too far.
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 22, 2009
You do well. cheesy
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by mrofficial(m): 8:20pm On Nov 22, 2009
michelin89:

You do well. cheesy

In fact, you bad oo.  grin
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by redsun(m): 8:22pm On Nov 22, 2009
Keeping clean is beyond sexes,it a natural instinct and there nothing like it,it's nest to godliness but arrogance is another kind of sickness.

On average a good looking and confident guy is always a dope for a sucker punch.
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by osasp(m): 8:31pm On Nov 22, 2009
i honestly dont see anything wrong with being confident about ones looks. . .i try to be with mine
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by djcrucifix(m): 5:09am On Nov 23, 2009
overconfidence kills.
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Nezan(m): 11:50am On Nov 23, 2009
@OP; Men who are overtly concerned with their looks seem to me to be gays.
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Elgaxton(m): 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2009
Make una no vex o, we wey no too fine u know

How we go do na?

ewoooo my profile o cheesy
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by chocomillo(f): 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2009
Nezan:

@OP; Men who are overtly concerned with their looks seem to me to be gays.
Thats a big lie.
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by smooooooth: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2009
chocomillo:

Thats a big lie.

actually, its a BIG FAT lie
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Elgaxton(m): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2009
smiley
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2009
empty vesels often make d loudest noise,al dose men dat tink dey r 2 fine if u muv closer 2 dem u"ll realise dey dont av money,dey r just fine 4 notin so confidence is wot dey try 2 make up 4 dia lack of money as in bobo. grin grin grin grin grin for dose galz are successfuly deceived by "faworajas" am so sowwwwwyyyyyyyyyyyy 4 una grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by GHill: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2009
As far as I know, he most be MetroSexual. A cross between gay and straight.
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Lolladey(f): 9:50pm On Nov 24, 2009
tghere is nothing bad in being confident about one's look even if the person is a man{no be living thing?}
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by GHill: 10:05pm On Nov 24, 2009
Nope. He's a gay. period.
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by linoprada(m): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2009
we r AFRICANS and that is the great thing about the race NEGROS we show off and so a man needs to show off even better than a woman. say it loud and clear that u dont trip for dudes that show their SWAGGER!!!! c'mon gurl u know u do and tell u what, its more interesting if he got some real P (ask naeto C wat it means) wink coollike me lol wink cool cool
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by denny4ril: 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2009
winkTO ME, ARROGANCE BECAUSE OF LOOKS WILL NEVER MAKE A RELATIONSHIP OR DATING WORK OUT. IT WILL ONLY WORK U >:OUT IF THE TWO PARTIES INVOLVED MAKE POSITIVE IMPACT ON EACH OTHER BASED ON SET GOALS. PERIOD!
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by olu4life(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2010
Wel,a guy wu overdo it al is a proud felow and posibly a gay. In al u do b modest. Fashion sense 4 men should b gud dresin and b smart. Dats al
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by ravenzord(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2010
The fact that I'm confident about my looks doesn't mean I spend all my time preening in front of my mirror, or that I'm dumb, or boring. It's a fact that confident (not arrogant) men are fun to be with cos they know that no matter how goofy they get in an effort to make their companions laugh they'll still be cool. . .they've always got the cushion of good looks to fall back on.
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by deluxecad(m): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2010
@MICHELIN89:

IT'S SIMPLY A CHALLENGE FOR YOU TO WORK MORE ON UR HYGIENE. CORRECT GUY, HE MUST BE. I TAKE CARE OF MYSELF TOO.
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by init4dmoni(m): 3:40pm On Jan 03, 2010
guilty as charged grin
i spend more money on myself than i do on my gf tongue
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by wiseass: 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2013
I'm a good looking guy and I only do vaseline and cologne
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by shallompreti(f): 9:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
michelin89: How do you feel about a man who is obsessed about his looks? I remember my ex had a lot of creams, perfumes, soaps and I somewhat felt "dirty" when I was with him, as in I didn't take care of myself as much as he did.

I have nothing against handsome men but when they are overly confident it can become disturbing. undecided I the woman should be making shakara, not him. tongue
Abi oooo!
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by Sheenor: 12:38am On Sep 23, 2014
rokiatu: guys who are too confident about their looks ain't that good looking after all, the
most good looking people are the humblest people who act as if they are not even
fine.
Re: When A Man Is Too Confident About His Looks by valkaka(m): 1:45am On Sep 23, 2014
rokiatu: guys who are too confident about their looks ain't that good looking after all, the
most good looking people are the humblest people who act as if they are not even
fine.

smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Wish I Never Met Him / Are All Men Jealous? / Why Do Ladies Get Jealous Of The NEW PRETTY GIRL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.