Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) (47905 Views)

Enugu Border Security Nabs Kano Men Being Smuggled With Cows / Refugee Found In Car's GLOVE Box In A Desperate Attempt To Sneak Into Spain / Self-Moving Suitcase Follows You Wherever You Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by seunny4lif(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Blood of Satan

Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by taiwo3489(m): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
Nice a$$ u got dere...
Larablink:
This is serious embarassed
Nice a$$ u got dere...
Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by taiwo3489(m): 10:49pm On Jan 02, 2017
mytime24:
nawa

Hey, let change ur monikar to ourtime... grin
mytime24:
nawa

Hey, let change ur monikar to ourtime...
Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by leofab(f): 10:54pm On Jan 02, 2017
Wickedness of mam
Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by room089: 10:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Spain you see wetin you dey cause?
Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by frankloloko: 10:57pm On Jan 02, 2017
DeeCherry:
1. I got a dig bick
2. You that read wrong
3. You read that wrong too
4. You checked
5. You smiled
7.You are wondering why you are still this reading this
8.You saw that mistake... right? (On 7)
10.But did you see that I skipped 6?
10.You checked
11.And saw you that I doubled 10 and skipped 9
12.I said saw you,not you saw
13. I also skipped 2
14.You got tricked
15.I'm just wasting your time go back to reading the comments
if I suck you
Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
eleojo23:
You mean she carried a 19 year old human being in a suitcase? shocked

Superwoman!

which kind superwoman... suit case with 4 tyres that is designed for rolling on the floor
Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:03pm On Jan 02, 2017
Xaddy:
please how can I edit my profile? cry
pls if you get the answer let me know
Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by Macchiavelli(m): 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2017
Crazy mofos, I swear.
Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by labo101: 12:13am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by aknabob: 12:49am On Jan 03, 2017
there most be AC inside that suitcase
Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by Nobody: 1:07am On Jan 03, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Bursted deal.
Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by juman(m): 1:08am On Jan 03, 2017
If you have a bad country, desperation set in.

In nigeria, apc also turned to be a senseless government.
Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by BlackOnassis(m): 1:49am On Jan 03, 2017
DeeCherry:
1. I got a dig bick
2. You that read wrong
4. You checked
5. You smiled
10.You checked
13. I also skipped 2
14.You got tricked

Are u a witch? I dey fear u oo.
Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by mmsen: 2:13am On Jan 03, 2017
Orikinla1:
I think something is terribly wrong with Africans.
The young man must have paid the human trafficker to smuggle him into Europe by all means possible and at all costs.

So he had money to waste on travelling to Europe but no money to invest in a business at home?

Does that not sound absurd to you?
Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by redsun(m): 3:36am On Jan 03, 2017
That is the length Africans go now in their desperation to go into slavery. Anywhere but the motherland.
Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by chiomaprecious: 4:01am On Jan 03, 2017
hmm
Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by LorDBolton(m): 4:32am On Jan 03, 2017
redsun:
That is the length Africans go now in their desperation to go into slavery. Anywhere but the motherland.

Was about to type this...

Seriously these events prove that american preacher right, there's something seriously wrong with africa

The black man builds nothing,it's almost like the black man was built for servitude
Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by kzubyar(m): 4:46am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by swtdrms(m): 6:40am On Jan 03, 2017
DeeCherry:
1. I got a dig bick
2. You that read wrong
4. You checked
5. You smiled
10.You checked
13. I also skipped 2
14.You got tricked

You must have a degree in confusionism. I can only pity such situations where ladies like you were to be guys, girls go suffer.
Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by dingbang(m): 6:57am On Jan 03, 2017
Mskrisx:
Dear lord of heaven! please, heal my Continent.
Africa is d richest continent in my opinion
Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by Araoluwa005(m): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2017
Alasi20:
Them again?
na them oooo
Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by Kingxway: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2017
Xaddy:
please how can I edit my profile? cry
use Opera mini or phone browser. Type Nairaland and login via the app. There you can edit it. Nairaland app will keep refusing to edit
Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by ominilongest(m): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2017
noble71:
The heart of men are wicked!

... When one door of happiness closes, another one opens for us, but sometimes we look so much at the closed door that we fail to see the one that is opened before us... MMM might have disappointed us, but GHW rocks... Join GET HELP WORLDWIDE (GHW- #1 World's Mutual Financial Aid Community). GHW rocks, GHW is well organised and has strick rules for her members. GHW pays 30% in Local currency (naira) and 50% in Bitcoin after 30 days.

Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by shotuns: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2017
Stupidity at its best, how is the carrier expected to make it through the screening machine without being detected. Poverty can make people become dumb o.....
Re: Teenage Boy Packaged Into A Suitcase, To Be Smuggled Into Spain (Photos) by noble71(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2017
[quote author=ominilongest post=52485765][/quote]

lol! the struggle continues.

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 English Words To Avoid When In Other Countries / Passenger Stuck In Traffic, Missed Indonesia Crashed Flight / The LAGOS STATE They Don't Let You See (video + Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.