Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story (74904 Views)

Woman Shocked To Discover Her Boyfriend Of Two Years Just Got Married. See His E / "My Boyfriend Got Married While We Were Still Dating" - Pretty Heartbroken Lady / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Nihza(m): 10:18am On Jan 02, 2017
A Nigerian lady took to her social media page on Instagram to reveal her heartbreak story.

Likening it to OAP Toke Makinwa’s heartbreak story, she narrated.

http://mojidelano.com/2017/01/my-boyfriend-of-4-years-just-got-engaged-heartbroken-lady-shares-her-toke-makinwa-esque-story/

1 Like 6 Shares

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Khd95(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2017
Ok

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by kilokeys(m): 10:21am On Jan 02, 2017
haaaaa sad

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by UDbester(m): 10:23am On Jan 02, 2017
why wount he dump you when he has noticed you are in for him because of his money. ofeke

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by UDbester(m): 10:23am On Jan 02, 2017
why wount he dump you when he has noticed you are in for him because of his money. ofeke grin grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by DannyJ19(m): 10:24am On Jan 02, 2017
pele ....o
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Laveda(f): 10:25am On Jan 02, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Draei: 10:34am On Jan 02, 2017
Lmao, it plays both ways so this
ain't new, cheer up & move on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Smellymouth: 10:36am On Jan 02, 2017
UDbester:
why wount he dump you when he has noticed you are in for him because of his money. ofeke grin grin grin grin grin grin

Osogbo weed on fleek.. grin

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 02, 2017

Well, life goes on! smiley

Boys are Mostly dickheads. smiley
So, Puleeeeeeease! don't sulk, Move the hell on!
don't let nothing Hold you back. Look Good, Get independent, wash up good and Have great Ass!

Another Prince Charming would Come knocking. there's so many sharks to choose from. grin

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Pierocash(m): 10:37am On Jan 02, 2017
Lack of attitude have cost so many women of this days their relationshp,bt they wil kip saying 'my boyfrnd of 10 yrs broke my heart,men are wicked'
Now ask me,who wants to marry a knife instead of a wife?

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by dollyjoy(f): 10:41am On Jan 02, 2017
UDbester:
why wount he dump you when he has noticed you are in for him because of his money. ofeke
Did you read the post before commenting

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by makydee(f): 10:42am On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

don't let nothing Hold you back. Look Good, Get independent, wash up good and Have great Ass!

Another Prince Charming would Come knocking. there's so many sharks to choose from. grin

Don't tell me, you watch telemondo toogrin

Life isn't that easy sugar.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by UDbester(m): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

as girls are mostly chickenheads tongue

160 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by ouzo1(m): 10:43am On Jan 02, 2017
Hard luck
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by fijiano202(m): 10:44am On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

u are single abi

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by daewoorazer(m): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

Do not repeat @d bolded, not now, not ever

#zanga

9 Likes

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by DozieInc(m): 10:47am On Jan 02, 2017
This happens to guys on a regular basis nobody comes online to cry but when it happens to a lady you hear feminist saying all sort of crap. @Estharfabian

105 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 02, 2017
makydee:

LMFAO. grin

Hell No! I'd rather watch Papa Ajasco than that piece of Garbage!

It's that easy if you put your heart to it. tongue
Getting Independent is pretty easy... Hustle, Hustle, Hustle.
Getting Great Ass Is Also easy-Squatts and Butt toning exercises. cool
Looking good is pretty easy too. tongue

Boys of these century want nothing but Good butt, A neat woman, And If they're not Much of an insecure prick, They'd want an independent one too. grin So, voila! She'd get 'em. like ants to sugar! tongue

15 Likes

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 02, 2017
UDbester:

as girls are mostly chickenheads tongue
LOL. grin
I know...

4 Likes

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by makydee(f): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

LMFAO. grin

Boys of these century want nothing but Good butt, A neat woman, And If they're not Much of an insecure prick, They'd want an independent one too. grin So, voila! She'd get 'em. like ants to sugar! tongue

And all these boys that want complete package, their prick is nothing to write home about. Smh

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Splinz(m): 10:58am On Jan 02, 2017
Estharfabian:

LMFAO. grin

Tales by moonlight. You watched too much Telemundo like Makydee said.

5 Likes

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by makydee(f): 11:02am On Jan 02, 2017
Splinz:

Tales by moonlight. You watched too much Telemundo like Mak.ydee said.
Its only in telemondo you see suchgrin

I hate it like hellangry
Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by MrPresident1: 11:05am On Jan 02, 2017
Luke 21:28
And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Jesus is coming on or before the 20th of January 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by mamatayour(f): 11:08am On Jan 02, 2017
Just be calm babes.....those men ehn undecided

1 Like

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by refiner(f): 11:14am On Jan 02, 2017
A pretty gal like that...

Attitude matters a lot tho...even with great ass and beauty,u can still be dumped like a piece of trash if you have a bad attitude...cc estharfabian

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by DEXTROVERT: 11:25am On Jan 02, 2017
Help me with that picx

Those who gives a Bleep are not around

1 Like

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by UDbester(m): 11:28am On Jan 02, 2017
dollyjoy:
Did you read the post before commenting

i dont have to read the post before commenting, all i have to read is the behavioral pattern of girls nowadays. jobless girls like chasing guys with money why guys with money like chasing girls that are empowered i.e are self employed or working class. so deal with it.

dnt quote me again ooo

or else................

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by UDbester(m): 11:32am On Jan 02, 2017
Smellymouth:

Osogbo weed on fleek.. grin
u

no wonder u get smellymouth. chai! grin

1 Like

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by wristbangle: 11:33am On Jan 02, 2017
makydee:

Funny response cool

Back to the story, there are always two sides of a story. Only God knows what could have happened that made that guy dumped the lady. One cannot just jump into conclusion after hearing the lady's side of the story.

The lady is pretty no doubt but maybe her disgusting attitude and ferocious love for money might have cause total turn off for the guy.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 02, 2017
daewoorazer:

Do not repeat @d bolded, not now, not ever

#zanga
Pfft! undecided

Else? grin
PS--Keyword :MOSTLY.

1 Like

Re: 'my Boyfriend Of 4 Years Just Got Engaged' - Heartbroken Lady Shares Story by mKc9ET(m): 11:34am On Jan 02, 2017
Girls eeeh! Na them go first claim James Bond and go still wailing of them Boyz dont give a Bleep

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairobi Pastor Shares After-sex Photos With His "Lover” Online (Photos) / Have You Ever Been Caught Naked By Someone? / Ebony Lips Accused Of Using 'Jazz' To Marry Oyinbo, Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.