Stats: 3,148,362 members, 7,800,731 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:12 AM

Who Is More Vulnerable When Raped Male Or Female? - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Who Is More Vulnerable When Raped Male Or Female? (516 Views)

A Postgraduate Student Of University Of Ibadan Was Raped And Killed / Photo Contest 0.1: Are You Male Or Female And Aged 18 – 30? Then Enter Today! / Photo Contest 0.1: Are You Male Or Female And Aged 18 – 30? Then Enter Today! (2) (3) (4)

Who Is More Vulnerable When Raped Male Or Female? by redon12(m): 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
This one left me speechless .
"A man was was coming back from work in our area when some people ganged r@ped him.."

It really Got me thinking
(equation of thoughts=[2n"men" r@pe one man = Pampers + brain problem])

why will a man r@pe a man

they do tell our Ladies not go out after six in the
evening I joined in the routine cause I don't want to start wearing "Pampers"

when a guy is ganged or singled raped it leaves the guy in a state of anxiety and depression .
followed by other physical factors like

STI,STD's and the rest and also you will start suffering from pile
Now you can also see some mental problems like "transgender"
people don't see it as mental problem but that's how I see it

"DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT EMULATE (JADEN SMITH)

when a guy is ganged raped or singled raped by ladies
this one leads to death
"WE ALL KNOW THAT (JUNIOR) Cannot sustain there rounds of wrestling except with energetics

Many have gone because of this
men are not so Long durated in those act

Some guys see it as a privilege to be r@ped by ladies

let me tell you something never pray to experience it

Female urge for WRESTLING is insatiable

Now I just dropped my own proof of this .
you guys should throw in your own opinion
who is more at risk??.
and why??

read testimony of a boy that was raped www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/victim-male-rape-reveals-struggle-6338305
Re: Who Is More Vulnerable When Raped Male Or Female? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
The "rapee n d raper" ..... Nna I confuse.
Re: Who Is More Vulnerable When Raped Male Or Female? by redon12(m): 3:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
ozohtony:
The "rapee n d raper" ..... Nna I confuse.
hahahaha which one is (confusioning)you slangs

Re: Who Is More Vulnerable When Raped Male Or Female? by Wenebadu(f): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2017
The women

Church4real Cleans Anifowoshe / Happy Dasara 2017 GIF Sms Messages In Bengali Marathi Telugu Tamil 30 Sept / What Are You Planning? Let's Brand Your Events This Season