Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,205 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / . (2176 Views)

8 Side Effects Of Drinking Too Much Water / What Are The Benefits/side Effects Of Munching Clay? (pics) / 4 Effects Of Nail Biting! Stop The Bad Habit Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by EternalTruth: 1:10pm On Jan 02, 2017
Re: . by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 11:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
Most probably, you are experiencing the side effects of taking that "poison" called dexacotene or mau mau. Your testosterone level is most probably very low, as this drugs tamper with ones' hormones.
I strongly advice you go see an urologist for proper diagnosis and onward treatment.
Re: . by Gluthatione: 11:21am On Jan 03, 2017
EternalTruth:
Hi guys I used to take dexacorten drugs to boost fats in my cheeks and make me gain weight cos my cheeks were sunken in and I was so thin..
Hopefully the drugs worked and I continued it for about 5 months...

Recently had a lover (fiance) and we tried making love on four different occasions and we couldn't cos my dicck doesn't stand erecct, if it stands erecct I'll penetrate her but it will soon shrink down while on the sex acts. The condoms I bought are useless cos condoms can't be worn on unerect dicck...
She's contemplating to end the relationship as she's afraid I'll not be able to impregnate her.
I'm beginning to think it's the effect of dexacorten cos I took it with doctor's prescription...
Any help guys
I'm worried
Bros it seems u have ruined your life .Dexacorten contains dexamethasone a corticosteroid which is indicated for allergic state, endocrine disease,dermatological disease etc, one major side effect it has is accumulation of fluid in d body and that's why most people who want to get fat use it not knowing they are killing themselves. This is can result in hypertension or even diabetes ,bros the drug is a steroid and it has seriously affected your hormones and other parts of your body. It better u stop it now if u don't want further damage being done to your body and see an urologist immediately.
Re: . by MzJin(f): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
EternalTruth:
Hi guys I used to take dexacorten drugs to boost fats in my cheeks and make me gain weight cos my cheeks were sunken in and I was so thin..
Hopefully the drugs worked and I continued it for about 5 months...

Recently had a lover (fiance) and we tried making love on four different occasions and we couldn't cos my dicck doesn't stand erecct, if it stands erecct I'll penetrate her but it will soon shrink down while on the sex acts. The condoms I bought are useless cos condoms can't be worn on unerect dicck...
She's contemplating to end the relationship as she's afraid I'll not be able to impregnate her.
I'm beginning to think it's the effect of dexacorten cos I took it with doctor's prescription...
Any help guys
I'm worried

Awesome nice one .......go 4 a test....or work on ur psych.....
Re: . by EternalTruth: 6:35pm On Jun 06, 2017
MzJin:

Awesome nice one .......go 4 a test....or work on ur psych.....
my elder brother whose just a guest on nairaland and is about getting married confided in me and I had to disseminate it to nairaland so as to get help from him.
Re: . by Bezijakes: 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2017
Our Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) work effectively in this area. TCM uses Chinese roots n herbs to make products to address our health issues n give us cure to many diseases n illnesses. These products are 100% natural with no side effects and highly efficacious. 4 more details : whatsapp me on 08061290239, email bezijacob281@gmail.com
Re: . by tpapi: 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2017
Dexercotem is poison but jus to ask av u ever had an std
Re: . by EternalTruth: 7:48am On Jun 10, 2017
tpapi:
Dexercotem is poison but jus to ask av u ever had an std
no. Not at all bro

(1) (Reply)

A Taiwan Millionaire Get 12 Inch Long Black Man's Penis After Successful Surgery / 2 High Profile Nigerians Dies Of Corona Virus In UK, Govt Seems To Be Hiding It / Men Who Have These Five Bad Habits Will Harm The Sperm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.