Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,401 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:52 PM

How Filmhouse Cinemas Ruined my Date with my Crush - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Filmhouse Cinemas Ruined my Date with my Crush (718 Views)

My Crush [victors Splash Comedy] [episode39] / Friend Zone: See What My Crush Sent To Me / Rush Hour Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Filmhouse Cinemas Ruined my Date with my Crush by Queentito(f): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
There is this cute guy I follow on twitter and I've a huge crush on him, finally he asked if I can go on a date with him
My God, I was so happy. We decide to go to the movies and I chose Surulere mall

The D day came and I was ready, looking all cute and my Slay game was damn strong
Got to the mall, paid for tickets. Only for us to settle down in the cinemas and the people in charge told us the movie has been canceled because their UPS is down, like who does that?! Me that I've been fantasizing on how I'll be resting on my crush's shoulder during the movie
Thank God for my phone that saved the day, we looked for an ice cream shop, downloaded the movie on my phone and enjoyed our Date

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When A Father Wants To Learn How To Use A Smartphone / Hilarious Tweets About #datingin9ja / Let's Make It Happen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.