Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,865 members, 7,806,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria (16889 Views)

CBN On Fire - No Fire Scare At Central Bank Of Nigeria - Confirmed Reports / A Nairalander's Experience With Bank Of Industry (documents Attached) / Gtbank Emerges Nigeria’s 2017 Bank Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by Igolasko: 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
I Mr Awodunmila Solomon Oludeinde cry out to concern agencies and the public for redress by refunding my housing contributed fund by the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria.

I am a retired teacher with Ogun State Teaching Service Commission. It was mandatory for all Government workers in the State to participate in the scheme in its conception in the State.
I retired in 2012 December. Refunds is done after retirement of 35yrs of service or attainment of 60yrs of age after service. The later applied to me in 2013. I finished all necessary process in 2014 for the refund of my contribution.
After several visits, risk taking and a lot of money spent on transportation to find out the delay for the refund, on 14th June 2016 the officer at the Ogun State branch Mr Ogunsola shocked my imagination when he looked into his file and told me that the money had been paid into my account number 1000392948 UBA Plc Ijebuode on October 2015 . I told him nothing of such in my account.

He requested for the statement of my account from October 2015 to May 2016. which I made available for him through my bank. He was convinced I have not been paid when he went through the statement provided. He asked me to write (picture attached) a letter addressed to the state Office at Abeokuta which I did with the statement of my account.

When nothing was done I was forced to write The Controller General in Abuja which I sent through a courier service (FedEx) to Abuja (picture evidence attached). Till now no reply and no payment.

On October 2016 again when I visited this officer he told me to get him my three months statement of account from August to October with the BVN printout from my bank for reprocessing again which I did. It was then I discovered we are about 50 affected by this fraud. Whereas others that processed theirs later had been paid.
Please help me find out whose account my money was paid into. They should refund my money to me. It is my sweat and no one should deprive me of this. Not even in this present dispensation when our President has zero tolerance for corruption. Should aged senior citizen even be defrauded?
Melt my tears and relieve me from the agony am passing through by refunding my money. May we live to eat the fruits of our labour.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by AntiWailer: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
This is sad.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by Nutase: 3:35pm On Jan 02, 2017
cry
Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by HtwoOw: 7:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
Serial rapists in the government and some people will keep celebrating them when they come from prison

This man's story needs to be heard

Lalasticlala

6 Likes

Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by icedfire(m): 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
See what they did to somebody's father.. I swear this people have no conscience. .. so sad to say the least.. lalasticlala

Hopefully lalasticlala does his job today and let's this man's story be heard

12 Likes

Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by emmanuel596(m): 1:13pm On Jan 03, 2017
Corruption has eaten up Nigeria...meanwhile mmm Nigeria is back you can now gh of 45% of ur total money and ph till the system is balance

1 Like

Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by Atiku2019: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
Pathetic cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by bankyblue(m): 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
Oya magu do something.......let see of we can change our mind and reconsider you appointment.
Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by odiereke(m): 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
It's too early for this kind information.
Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by adewumiopeyemi(m): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
may God help us cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by Big4wig(m): 1:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
sad

7 Likes

Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by ololadeajayi(f): 1:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
2K17.. It is well
Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by agrovick(m): 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
A nation without conscience

1 Like

Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by MrHyde: 1:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
It's really unfortunate that the previous generation has failed us. Thieves without a conscience. I can only wonder what our generation would achieve with such loose values.
Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by ib22003(m): 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ask the efcc twitter handle on how to write and submit a petition, they will tell you. am very sure Efcc will react to this
Igolasko:
I Mr Awodunmila Solomon Oludeinde cry out to concern agencies and the public for redress by refunding my housing contributed fund by the Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria.

I am a retired teacher with Ogun State Teaching Service Commission. It was mandatory for all Government workers in the State to participate in the scheme in its conception in the State.
I retired in 2012 December. Refunds is done after retirement of 35yrs of service or attainment of 60yrs of age after service. The later applied to me in 2013. I finished all necessary process in 2014 for the refund of my contribution.
After several visits, risk taking and a lot of money spent on transportation to find out the delay for the refund, on 14th June 2016 the officer at the Ogun State branch Mr Ogunsola shocked my imagination when he looked into his file and told me that the money had been paid into my account number 1000392948 UBA Plc Ijebuode on October 2015 . I told him nothing of such in my account.

He requested for the statement of my account from October 2015 to May 2016. which I made available for him through my bank. He was convinced I have not been paid when he went through the statement provided. He asked me to write (picture attached) a letter addressed to the state Office at Abeokuta which I did with the statement of my account.

When nothing was done I was forced to write The Controller General in Abuja which I sent through a courier service (FedEx) to Abuja (picture evidence attached). Till now no reply and no payment.

On October 2016 again when I visited this officer he told me to get him my three months statement of account from August to October with the BVN printout from my bank for reprocessing again which I did. It was then I discovered we are about 50 affected by this fraud. Whereas others that processed theirs later had been paid.
Please help me find out whose account my money was paid into. They should refund my money to me. It is my sweat and no one should deprive me of this. Not even in this present dispensation when our President has zero tolerance for corruption. Should aged senior citizen even be defrauded?
Melt my tears and relieve me from the agony am passing through by refunding my money. May we live to eat the fruits of our labour.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by BTT(m): 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
This is stereotypical of all government institutions in Nigeria and Africa at large.
Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by 1zynnvn(m): 1:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
Mum got her refund few days ago, maybe I should go the bank and check if its truly there,
Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by bigheart2013(m): 1:24pm On Jan 03, 2017
Stealing and Corruption!! Isn't that how they buy the cars they display on social media that most of you are hailing and cheering? Everybody wants to be rich at all cost even if it means chopping heads off, raping their own daughters, or robbing others because they know in Nigeria, once you have money people will worship you, easy women will line up for you, you will get titles from churches and towns.

The world has lost sympathy for Nigerians and we are so proud of what we do?

5 Likes

Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 03, 2017
Chai.The fraudsters must be executed by firing squad with AK 47 at close range!! And the execution must take place at the Nigerian Defence Academy kaduna.

4 Likes

Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by WebSurfer(m): 1:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
this is sad
Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by seguno2: 1:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
wallace1:
Chai.The fraudsters must be executed by firing squad with AK 47 at close range!! And the execution must take place at the Nigerian Defence Academy kaduna.

For where?
Is the former MD of the bank not married to Buhari's daughter?
Anyone who believes that Buhari and his demonic APC are fighting corruption needs to have his head examined.

6 Likes

Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by seguno2: 1:30pm On Jan 03, 2017
bigheart2013:
isn't that how they buy the cars they display on social media that most of you are hailing and cheering?

Your head dey there.
Money that they also give our useless musicians.
Tiri gbosas for you o jare.
Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by seguno2: 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
BTT:
This is stereotypical of all government institutions in Nigeria and Africa at large.

No more stereotypes bro.
Buhari is here.
Change is here.
Abi I dey lie?
Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by biggerboyc(m): 1:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
Please which one is better between this and MMM.
Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by Montaque(m): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
i dont know why almost every institutional idea goes bad once it is adopted in Nigeria. Pension, Mortgage, Insurance, bank/company shares
Apart from this one, there are those contributing part of their salary to a PFA which are already manifesting their unreliability.

1 Like

Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by shamecurls(m): 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
Federal Mortgage Banks is an outright scam...

The moment you start contributing, Just believing you re paying a direct tithe to the government.

MMM is more reliable than the sham called Federal Mortgage Bank

4 Likes

Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by blackpanda: 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
I will advice mr Solomon to write to the office of the attorney general and let them take it up.
Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
This is very worrisome. Our retirees should not be subject to this kind of treatment(s) after their selfless service and working tirelessly during their service year. The appropriate/relevant authority should just please do the needful. It is well sir.
Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by giles14(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
it seems like baba presido is feeding corruption a highly potent fertilizer.
cos corruption is now been carried out on a high and large scale.

sai baba the corruption unslayer

2 Likes

Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by Tumtumboy: 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
It's really a sad news. In as much as we do not believe in our National Assembly members, I still believe a petition properly addressed to the National Assembly could do justice in this case. Please write directly to the Senate President, I'm very sure the issue will be properly addressed.
Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Nigeria is the most religious country in the world. lipsrsealed undecided

Op you will get your money. Stay steadfast in this matter. Keep pressing forward to publicize this issue. The evil ones who did this will be exposed and you will claim your money.
Re: Fraud At Federal Morgage Bank Of Nigeria by andyanders: 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
Let the state government take over this case because the man is a senior citizen of this country. Also, the bank MUST pay for compensation for whatever he has gone through. This value of the amount involved should be worked out and paid in addition to the actual amount due to him.
Also, those involved in the fraud should be fished out.

You can imagine the kind of structure been put in place to defraud senior citizens of this country. Most of these men has died while waiting for their legitimate money in the hands of theses corporate bodies.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Never Invited By The EFCC - Innoson, Demands To Know Purpose Of Arrest / FG To Provide Support For Export Of 200m SIM Cards Offshore / Businesses, Transporters Reject Old Naira Notes Amid Supreme Court’s Ruling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.