₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,881,616 members, 3,803,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 20 September 2017 at 05:37 PM

Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet (5736 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Senate Passed Nigerian Peace Corps (NPC) Bill Into Law. / N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by genius123(m): 4:56pm On Jan 02
Happy new to y'all
This is a platform created for interaction amongst we NPC aspirants, pls feel free to join and also ask your questions here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by Folafikemi: 12:38pm On Jan 03
Learnt the third reading is passed and what next from there? I got there form sometimes last year but couldn't make d orientation camp.
What is my stake pls? Will i apply as a new candidate again or i will be reschedule for another orientation?

Then what is Peace Corps designation. Asper what will dey be assigned to doing?

Finally what will be dia salary range cos dis year i so much need all d money.

Will appreciate if i can gey answers to all dis. Thanks
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by genius123(m): 4:56pm On Jan 03
Thanks for joining this platform
To your questions,
1. You will need to get another form come 9th of this month
2. As par the duties and designations the NPC cardinal objective is peace, so they are to be discharged to neighborhood watch, Community development programmes, peace ambassadors in higher institutions and so on
3. For there salary structure same as other paramilitaries
I hope these will help a little

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by taiedo1: 5:01pm On Jan 03
Where can I get the forms pls.
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by genius123(m): 5:33pm On Jan 03
taiedo1:
Where can I get the forms pls.
where are you?
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by spenca: 5:36pm On Jan 03
Hasn't been signed to law so not yet a government agency.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by taiedo1: 8:37pm On Jan 03
Lag
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by taiedo1: 8:38pm On Jan 03
genius123:

where are you?
lagos
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by Richie001(m): 9:17pm On Jan 03
Pls how long is the duration of the camp...
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by Richie001(m): 9:21pm On Jan 03
Pls are we going to be discharge to the state we obtain our form or posted to another state.
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by owanguy(m): 9:37pm On Jan 03
How is d training like. Is it like army training , police training or man o war training
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by Josiewealth: 11:22pm On Jan 03
Pls how can i get the form...i reside at osun state
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by genius123(m): 12:19am On Jan 04
taiedo1:
lagos
visit the Lagos command @oke afa isolo
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by genius123(m): 12:20am On Jan 04
Richie001:
Pls how long is the duration of the camp...
Four weeks initial training
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by genius123(m): 12:21am On Jan 04
owanguy:
How is d training like. Is it like army training , police training or man o war training
Training is conducted by the Nigerian army and navy
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by genius123(m): 12:22am On Jan 04
Josiewealth:
Pls how can i get the form...i reside at osun state
sure u can, visit the website for direction
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by genius123(m): 12:25am On Jan 04
spenca:
Hasn't been signed to law so not yet a government agency.
It is already under the ministry of interior
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by spenca: 12:42am On Jan 04
genius123:

It is already under the ministry of interior

Take a chill please that it's proposed ministry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by 377: 4:15am On Jan 04
Will buhari sign That bill at all. Up till now he has not signef it what is he waiting. Even if he signed it Will everybody ne taken NO. Cause the number is Much and they keep on taking people.
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by singlessubway: 4:36am On Jan 04
It is Peace Corp Nigeria and Nigeria Peace Corp because it has not been recognized by Nigerian government.
officially recognised and recruitment next month.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by spenca: 6:25am On Jan 04
377:
Will buhari sign That bill at all. Up till now he has not signef it what is he waiting. Even if he signed it Will everybody ne taken NO. Cause the number is Much and they keep on taking people.

It is a bill that was drafted by the legislature and passed to the executive , you won't expect him to sign it right away , they have to do their due diligence on it. And personally I think they would basically do a fresh recruitment irrespective of you buying the form or not. ATM they don't keep taking people they keep taking their money

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by crackhouse(m): 7:12am On Jan 04
How can I obtain the form? Is it still on sale? And how much?.
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by Akosxxx(m): 7:36am On Jan 04
pls where can i get the form in JOS
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by Nobody: 8:13am On Jan 04
Nigerians are indeed very gullible and desperate individuals. No wonder MMM made major hits back to back in our soil. So you people still havent realized what the so called peace corps is doing aite. yall buying forms like its Akara. Your buying forms in a oeace corps that is already overstaffed, an organization that doesnt even have any singular ties to FG at all(dont compare with civil defence cos federal laws backed them right from inception). What the peace corps scammers are doing is just to sell the remaining forms so as to make more money for their organization. At the end of the day, the FG might just absorb say 30,000-40,000 of their current manpower and they will start posting the rest with vision 2020. But the FG will now take over the recruitment and every form holder will now start looking like zombie. If i were you guys, dont be gullible and desperate. Forge ahead, apply for other jobs forget the peace corps for now, probably apply after the FG has assented to the bill, dont create an avenue for regret stories tomorrow. To be forewarned is to be fore armed.
Yours in Selfless Service

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by ekwelum2(m): 8:47am On Jan 04
Well said.....but I will advice that gambling is allowed in this situation for those that gamble oooooo...#RESPECT

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by Emmyrind1: 9:10am On Jan 04
Justdulla:
Nigerians are indeed very gullible and desperate individuals. No wonder MMM made major hits back to back in our soil. So you people still havent realized what the so called peace corps is doing aite. yall buying forms like its Akara. Your buying forms in a oeace corps that is already overstaffed, an organization that doesnt even have any singular ties to FG at all(dont compare with civil defence cos federal laws backed them right from inception). What the peace corps scammers are doing is just to sell the remaining forms so as to make more money for their organization. At the end of the day, the FG might just absorb say 30,000-40,000 of their current manpower and they will start posting the rest with vision 2020. But the FG will now take over the recruitment and every form holder will now start looking like zombie. If i were you guys, dont be gullible and desperate. Forge ahead, apply for other jobs forget the peace corps for now, probably apply after the FG has assented to the bill, dont create an avenue for regret stories tomorrow. To be forewarned is to be fore armed.
Yours in Selfless Service
Where is your sense
Stop posting rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by UFOMZY: 5:45pm On Jan 04
Please where can I get the form
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by jimnozi: 7:34pm On Jan 04
all cadre will be absorbed and on the point on, No form is available for now is now a scarce commodity and even though you are going to get it u have to know somebody and the price has already been inflated......

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by rhemahil(m): 1:19am On Jan 05
[quote author=UFOMZY post=52530097]Please where can I get the form
[/quote
Where are you.....,? Visit any of the state command in your state to get the form
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by Richie001(m): 4:20pm On Jan 05
I just got my own form today.and have pay for the training fee
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by skyoboy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 05
Richie001:
I just got my own form today.and have pay for the training fee
Which state and where did you purchase the form?

(0) (1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Zonal Screening Centres For Nigerian Army 76 RRI / Nigerian Airforce Is Recruiting Now / Diamond Bank Recruitment Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.