₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1,884,686 members, 3,814,677 topics. Date: Monday, 25 September 2017 at 09:44 PM

Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet - Jobs/Vacancies (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet (5745 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: Senate Passed Nigerian Peace Corps (NPC) Bill Into Law. / N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by obinna002: 6:25pm On Jan 05
Which state did u purchase the form
Richie001:
I just got my own form today.and have pay for the training fee
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by Richie001(m): 7:05pm On Jan 05
Osun state
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by zicora(m): 7:32pm On Jan 05
Richie001:
Osun state
Bro where is their address cos I want to get mine on Monday?
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by teebaxy(m): 8:18pm On Jan 05
When is osun training commencing , i heard jan 9th, dont know if that is true
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by youngsahito(m): 10:57pm On Jan 05
where can I get the form in Ogun state and wot is the qualification?
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by Richie001(m): 11:46pm On Jan 05
There office is along Ilesha road, osogbo
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by Richie001(m): 11:48pm On Jan 05
Dont know when osun training we start..they promise to send message sha
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by zicora(m): 6:49am On Jan 06
Richie001:
There office is along Ilesha road, osogbo
Bro, aw do I get there 4rm Olaiya Bus stop cos I dont no anywhere in Osogbo
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by Richie001(m): 10:43am On Jan 06
Drop at olaiya ask from okada man..tell him u going ilesha road...there are small bus {korope} going dat side dey go carry u #50 or #60...if not clear call me 07066767161
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by obinna002: 11:24am On Jan 06
Premium Times
Friday, January 6, 2017
Abuja
Menu
Pregnant women beg for paramilitary jobs in Ogun
January 6, 2017Dimeji Kayode-Adedeji

A drama occurred at the venue of the screening of applicants for the cadet cadre of the Peace Corps of Nigeria, PCN, in Ogun State on Thursday when some pregnant women begged the officials of the corps to consider them for the job due to the unemployment situation in the country.
The women were among thousands of applicants who attended the exercise held in Asero Housing Estate of Abeokuta, the state capital.
The screening was conducted in anticipation of the presidential assent to the bill establishing the corps, which was passed recently by the National Assembly.
The women and the youth arrived the venue of the exercise as early as 7 a.m. to pick the registration forms for the job.
They were subsequently subjected to medical test, fitness, mental alertness, educational standard, among others.
The women begged the PCN officials for the job after they were screened out on medical ground.
The screening, conducted by officers of the corps led by the Commandant of the Corps, Olalekan Yusuff, precedes the one-month intensive training of the cadets, and which would qualify the successful ones to be officers.
Addressing the applicants, Mr. Yusuff said the corps was a dignify profession and would not recruit anybody with criminal records.

He also admonished those who were screened out based on health reasons and pregnancy not to see the corps as being discriminatory but to commend it for being safety conscious.
He noted that the one-month intensive training contained rigorous exercise and those who were not medically fit may not be able to cope.
“We are peace loving body and we shall continue to promote and maintain peace.
“For those of you that we screened out based on health conditions and pregnancy, I want you to understand that we value your life more than anything else and we cannot allow you to partake in the training,’’ he said.
Expressing her appreciation to the leadership of the corps, a pregnant lady, who pleaded anonymity, thanked the leadership of the corps in the state for telling them about the strenuous nature of the exercise.
She noted that she had been looking onto the Lord for the pregnancy for close to five years and could not afford to lose it.
She commended the peaceful conduct of the officers for educating them ahead of the one-month intensive training and advised those who had poor health condition to withdraw.
She, however, called on the federal and state governments to do more in terms of job creation for the youth in the country in order to reduce their suffering.
“I thank the Peace Corps Oga for telling us that we that are pregnant cannot go, I have been looking for pregnancy for five years and now that I have it, I cannot risk it,” she said.
“And I want to beg federal and state government to create job for the unemployed youth s in Nigeria.”
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by zicora(m): 5:03pm On Jan 06
Richie001:
Drop at olaiya ask from okada man..tell him u going ilesha road...there are small bus {korope} going dat side dey go carry u #50 or #60...if not clear call me 07066767161

Thanks so much
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by oluhyohmih(m): 5:38pm On Jan 06
Please someone should help me with NUPEC (National unity and peace corp) address in Ibadan... Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by HelperDeji(m): 8:42pm On Jan 06
Let their be group chat please........... 08137855889
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by genius123(m): 12:02am On Jan 07
If u are interested in our group chat......kindly drop ur WhatsApp number
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by NemzySeries(m): 12:29am On Jan 07
Justdulla:
Nigerians are indeed very gullible and desperate individuals. No wonder MMM made major hits back to back in our soil. So you people still havent realized what the so called peace corps is doing aite. yall buying forms like its Akara. Your buying forms in a oeace corps that is already overstaffed, an organization that doesnt even have any singular ties to FG at all(dont compare with civil defence cos federal laws backed them right from inception). What the peace corps scammers are doing is just to sell the remaining forms so as to make more money for their organization. At the end of the day, the FG might just absorb say 30,000-40,000 of their current manpower and they will start posting the rest with vision 2020. But the FG will now take over the recruitment and every form holder will now start looking like zombie. If i were you guys, dont be gullible and desperate. Forge ahead, apply for other jobs forget the peace corps for now, probably apply after the FG has assented to the bill, dont create an avenue for regret stories tomorrow. To be forewarned is to be fore armed.
Yours in Selfless Service
E go soon over u......2017 is a year of leaving no stone unturned oga
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by owanguy(m): 8:41am On Jan 07
genius123:
If u are interested in our group chat......kindly drop ur WhatsApp number
add this number 08062535508
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by olafum1(m): 10:34am On Jan 07
I have an available form under edo State... Anyone interested should call 08185412627 asap
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by genius123(m): 10:24am On Jan 10
For those in Lagos, it is likely the training begin after nysc stream 2 camping
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by obinna002: 11:20am On Jan 10
Not only in Lagos, that's how it will be in every state
genius123:
For those in Lagos, it is likely the training begin after nysc stream 2 camping
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by hybee55: 12:28pm On Jan 10
please help us with ibadan address n my number is 09023576394 for whatapp add
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by abnsugbe: 11:46am On Jan 11
ANY ABUJA ASPIRANT HERE.
HEARD THE TRAINING IS ON ALREADY
AM GOING THERE BY SATURDAY
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by obinna002: 12:15pm On Jan 11
Which camp will they use in Abuja, heard training will start from 1st week of febuary after NYSC in all states must have passed out.
abnsugbe:
ANY ABUJA ASPIRANT HERE.
HEARD THE TRAINING IS ON ALREADY
AM GOING THERE BY SATURDAY
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 11
k
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by CHARLOE(m): 8:13pm On Jan 11
Richie001:
I just got my own form today.and have pay for the training fee
U just got scammed!
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by genius123(m): 11:13am On Jan 14
CHARLOE:

U just got scammed!
Young man life is a risk. Will you because a house collapsed and kill many people and decide not sleep in a house again.....NPC is a risk try it out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by CHARLOE(m): 1:04pm On Jan 14
genius123:
Young man life is a risk. Will you because a house collapsed and kill many people and decide not sleep in a house again.....NPC is a risk try it out
Clap 4 urself. Calling someone probably old enough to b ur fada young man! C ur mumu analogy, only goes to show ur low IQ, rampant among ur indomie generation.
Am sure gullible & ignorant kids like u are victims of mmm also
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by Richie001(m): 2:07pm On Jan 14
[quote author=CHARLOE post=52799241] story for the gods...RISK IS A PART TO SUCCESS..get dat to ur skull..
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by Abdul4b: 6:00pm On Jan 14
After purchase of form what should one be receiving in form stipend since most military and paramilitary pay during training
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by schrondinger: 7:30pm On Jan 14
Where can I get the form in ondo state
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by Richie001(m): 7:49pm On Jan 14
Akure
Re: Nigerian Peace Corp Aspirants Let's Meet by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:56pm On Jan 14
best advice to people placing their hopes on this is to reduce their expectations to the barest minimum to avoid any form of embarassment in the event of an unexpected outcome.
to be forewarned is to be forearmed.

(0) (1) (2) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Recruitment Form / Who Got An Invitation From Nestle For A Test On Friday. / Equitorial Trust Bank Recruiting!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2017 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.