Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures (53978 Views)

Onitsha Mall Crowded On Christmas Day Evening (Photos) / Nairalander And Twin Brother Swags At Onitsha Mall- Photos / Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by onomefm(f): 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
igbo people like good things of life walahi. they can spend money. i thought that the opening of my asaba mall will reduce the surge at the onitsha mall. but i was wrong.

10 Likes

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by darknetcom: 5:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
chaiii...

nigerians love shopping... shocked...

no money ko...
no money ni...

23 Likes

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by hisgrace090: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
Malls are trusted and reliable, who no want better thing?

1 Like

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
op i didnt c wot u saw pls wot did u saw or r u tryin to tell me dat u hav'nt saw humanbeing b4

12 Likes

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Newworldorder: 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
One day, I saw worst in surulere shoprite mall, i was forced to leave, small children probably in nursery and primary in their school uniform, came for tourism, everywhere was heavily crowded ,in fact no single space

35 Likes

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by franzis(m): 8:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
Then you should have been at palms shopping mall, sango OTA, Ogun state yesterday, this one is nothing compared to what I witnessed there yesterday

11 Likes

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by blazer234: 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2017
darknetcom:
chaiii...

nigerians love shopping... shocked...

no money ko...
no money ni...

And who told you they all have money to buy anything? Many just came there so that they can be counted as among those who had visited the place before. Many of them are "Also Ran", if you know the meaning.

23 Likes

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by darknetcom: 9:08pm On Jan 02, 2017
blazer234:

And who told you they all have money to buy anything? Many just came there so that they can be counted as among those who had visited the place before. Many of them are "Also Ran", if you know the meaning.

this are definitly not poor people..

look how they are dressed!...

they ol place is full

which poor person has time to show off ...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by blazer234: 9:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
darknetcom:

look how they are dressed!!!!...

And you think dressing nice is synonymous with having money to spend at shopping Mall? Have you heard of "Packaging " before?

67 Likes

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by darknetcom: 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
blazer234:

And you think dressing nice is synonymous with having money to spend at shopping Mall? Have you heard of "Packaging " before?

abegi,park well..

i dont have time for you...

2 Likes

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by blazer234: 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
darknetcom:

abegi,park well..

i dont have time for you...
See the way he is taking offence over nothing like kid. One would think he is the one in the picture

87 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by darknetcom: 9:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
blazer234:

See the way he is taking offence over nothing like kid. One would think he is the one in the picture

yes..

3 Likes

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by slurryeye2: 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
@Op

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by curvilicious: 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
Ehen?

Is it not Christmas?

Should i b crying?

D girl in d first pic tho undecided see her hair like skunk hair

5 Likes

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Firstboi01(m): 7:40pm On Jan 03, 2017
How is this news for God's sake?? undecided
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by BornStunner1: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
HOW IS THIS NEWS?

POOR MAN MENTALITY!!

5 Likes

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Onyenna(m): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
Lekwanu igwe mmadu!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by DangotePikin: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
How many of them will actually buy something?

1 Like

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by bamdelarf(m): 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2017
cme akure shop rite...most of dem just went dea fr internet attention seekers.jst to knw say dem snap inside dea..BT dey don't knw ...#deep inside me..I don't give an atom of Bleep

1 Like

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by steppins: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
They're just comparing prices with main market price. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Daniel058(m): 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
Life ana_aga aga

1 Like

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by dayleke: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
Lol...
Those two above sha....
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by AntiWailer: 7:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
Haba
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Royce20: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Makes me wanna believe our minister of finance. Recession is just a word..... If you don't hv money,hustle hard. If you still don't make it, hustle harder. Keep hustling till you make it...No excuse to be poor. I rep online hustle!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by curvilicious: 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
darknetcom:

look how they are dressed!...

they ol place is full

which poor person has time to show off ...

U don't know Nigerians then

We don't have to b rich to show off

1 Like

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Thisis2raw(m): 7:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
They will make a large sell with that marmot cloud
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by wellmax(m): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
Same thing i saw at Ota mall.

Please guys check out this thread and give your advice.

https://www.nairaland.com/3553004/please-lecturer-sexually-harassing-sister
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Ndkings1(m): 7:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
this is nothing comparedtothe one i saw today at owerri shoprite
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by eagleonearth(m): 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2017
Yet they claim recession. They keep calling buhari mad cow when they keep growing fat shopping more than they did in the days of the clueless one. Hypocrisy is dangerous. No disturb me again make I rest joor.

1 Like

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Angelinastto(f): 7:46pm On Jan 03, 2017
Lol people have turn shopping mall to a market place. Please view my profile and help with my project topic. Thanks
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by JideAmuGiaka: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
blazer234:

Just tell us how you deceives through packaging, We're listening.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CBN Introduces New Charges On Bank Deposits And Withdrawals / How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Area? / Woman Shows Off Her Savings From January To December (Photos,Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.