Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,818 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 PM

The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures (53979 Views)

Onitsha Mall Crowded On Christmas Day Evening (Photos) / Nairalander And Twin Brother Swags At Onitsha Mall- Photos / Onitsha Mall Indemnity Notice: Look At What I Saw At Shoprite Onitsha (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by ikorodureporta: 7:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
At the new justrite @ ogolonto, ikorodu the gates were shut & ppl were not allowd in because of crowd....

Meanwhile...........................................

1 Like

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
blazer234:

And who told you they all have money to buy anything? Many just came there so that they can be counted as among those who had visited the place before. Many of them are "Also Ran", if you know the meaning.
Bro you're wrong..most of them visited that mall in other to take selfies. Which one is Ran?

1 Like

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by ShakaZullu(m): 7:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
BornStunner1:
HOW IS THIS NEWS?

POOR MAN MENTALITY!!

this is for you

1 Like

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Acekidc4(m): 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Msheeeeewwwwwww
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by mrwonlasewonie: 7:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
I am very sure that the window shoppers fun seekers and tourist seekers are more than the actual people who really came to shop

Some girls will go there and be walking about aimlessly. No direction just walk from north to south just for attention
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by visijo(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
pure rubbish..
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by BornStunner1: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
ShakaZullu:

this is for you

Guess What?

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Vince77(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
Even the crowd there was still much today. Spent about 1hr just to buy one item.

1 Like

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by ShakaZullu(m): 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
BornStunner1:

Guess What?
Afo sagbuo nna i Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i ebea

1 Like

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by donodion(m): 7:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
This is a way to inform interested private investors that Nigerians love and would embrace mall establishments across various cities in the country.

Its big business that yields good returns.

Let there be more of this and there would be more interested shoppers coming in from within and outside our borders.

Dont mind the hypocrisies, Nigerians live good things.
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by BornStunner1: 7:56pm On Jan 03, 2017
ShakaZullu:

Afo sagbuo nna i Kitikpa gbagbuo nne i na nna i ebea

Ozour!! Uha Gbeho.... Uha de gba we.... Uhun dan!!

1 Like

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by bartho77(m): 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
Hehehe

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by bibelo: 7:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
Don't be deceived majority of those you see in the picture may not buy anything but just window shopping.........

1 Like

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by 2sexynet: 8:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
darknetcom:

abegi,park well..

i dont have time for you...
he spoke the truth
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by bobbybrown007: 8:02pm On Jan 03, 2017
Even the shoprite @ asaba ehn nor be here oooooooooooooooo dem plenty for dere con see where dem con dae sell bread nko? E be like say nah the bread nah I'm dem like pass nawa ooooooo
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by wapmingle: 8:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
A guy tried to Twerk which later ended up to be very funny and bad as well
watch video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PRuEo6tW20
see his long thing
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Cletus77(m): 8:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
Dat was how it was on the 25th at SPAR, Port Harcourt
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
blazer234:

And you think dressing nice is synonymous with having money to spend at shopping Mall? Have you heard of "Packaging " before?

And what was used to do the packaging? Pure water wrapper?
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by ebby9z(m): 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
What kind of things o mods move to Fp for crying out loud? The fact that a mall is crowded doesn't mean most of them are shopping, doesn't mean they are rich and doesn't mean the country is no longer in recession. People go to the mall as a tourist centre. Many don't buy a thing, some spend only on drinks and snacks. Only few can are the real shoppers.
I tire for Nigerian mentality

1 Like

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by darknetcom: 8:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
sisipelebe:
Bro you're wrong..most of them visited that mall in other to take selfies. Which one is Ran?

i dont believe that...

i couldnt move around in surulere....everywhere was full...

buying things or not...i didnt care...

dawnit...i have other thingsnto think about than what others are buying...

i want my peace of mind....

THUNDA FIRE CHRISTMAS!!!... angry angry..

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
curvilicious:

Benin?
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by dsenator: 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
80% of them are just there on sightseeing mission,how many people in these pictures did you see hold anything?
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by ShakaZullu(m): 8:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
[s]
BornStunner1:

Ozour!! Uha Gbeho.... Uha de gba we.... Uhun dan!!
[/s]
Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
darknetcom:

i dont believe that...
i couldnt move around in surulere....everywhere was full...

buying things or not...i didnt care...
dawnit...i have other thingsnto think about than what others are buying...
i want my peace of mind....
THUNDA FIRE CHRISTMAS!!!... angry angry..
must you go to shoprite on christmas day?
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by mightyokwy(m): 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
The rate at which people visit that mall is alarming. Infact I was there on 28 of December and I spent almost the whole day on the queue just to make a payment. Onitsha shopping mall is something else and another thing I discovered is that this recession wahala no reach South East. Since I came back it's been from one activity to another and boys are ready to spend.

1 Like

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by darknetcom: 8:17pm On Jan 03, 2017
sisipelebe:
must you go to shoprite on christmas day?

thunda..i have to eat everyday na....

to go buy meat na trouble...thunda... angry

1 Like

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by jimenyo: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
It doesn't really matter what some persons went there for;a place like that is not only meant for people who would come and buy,it's also a place to advertise oneself!Abi,you no see say no ladies plenty for there pass?If it doesn't not work in church/mosque,school or at work,don't be discouraged,God of Onitsha shopping mall will make your husband/wife locate you "sharp,sharp!"

1 Like

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by jimenyo: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
It doesn't really matter what some persons went there for;a place like that is not only meant for people who would come and buy,it's also a place to advertise oneself!Abi,you no see say na ladies plenty for there pass?If it does not work in church/mosque,school or at work,don't be discouraged,God of Onitsha shopping mall will make your husband/wife locate you "sharp,sharp!"

1 Like

Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by ndcide(m): 8:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
How do they control shop lifting in such place
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by willibounce1(m): 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
ikorodureporta:
At the new justrite @ ogolonto, ikorodu the gates were shut & ppl were not allowd in because of crowd....

What do you expect in that kinda area. I'm sure they had to shut the door because many came there to steal.
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by darknetcom: 8:21pm On Jan 03, 2017
i had to excuse myself to make any step in the mall..

i dont find that funny... angry

excuse me,
excuse me,

excuse me...

i dont even remember how many times i said
excuse me to get to my 500gr meat..
Re: The Crowd I Saw At The Onitsha Mall - Pictures by Gten(m): 8:22pm On Jan 03, 2017
Selfie in such a mall would be "ourfie"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Female Banks CEOs In Nigeria / CBN Introduces New Charges On Bank Deposits And Withdrawals / How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.