Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:37 AM

Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now (10587 Views)

Boy Ask For 35k See What His Nonsense Friend Sent PHOTOS / Lady Publish Indecent Photos Best Friend Sent To Her Man To Seduce Him [photos] / What This Girl Did To Me Just Made Me Hate Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2017
ovaRAYted:

Lol..na your cousin
Is very obvious.
CplusJason:
Lol, grin grin grin it's like you want me to report you to my pst.

Your pastor will definitely be against you by the time i submit that your first comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
Benita27:
This na 2017, you guys should change. Na only that one you see?. grin

Remain small..we go change cheesy
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by piusadamawa(m): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Help d gal to see lik she can't see clear ......wat ar u waiting for ..............her head is spinning help her oooooooo.......u self u de feel jagaban
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jarizod:

Remain small..we go change cheesy
Lol.
Happy New Year!, I appreciate the mention.
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
Benita27:
Lol.
Happy New Year!, I appreciate the mention.

Don't mention herbieber cheesy..nice yanshh by the way @ dp smiley

Have a wonderful 2017 smiley
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jarizod:

Don't mention herbieber cheesy..nice yanshh by the way @ dp smiley

Have a wonderful 2017 smiley
Repent from your 20inc kondo comments, it's 2017.

Thanks!, wish you the best it brings forth.
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2017
Benita27:

Hell to the fùcking no angry would reduce it a lot tho..this year is gonna be reallll busy for me..

Thanks dear kiss
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jarizod:

Hell to the fùcking no angry would reduce it a lot tho..this year is gonna be reallll busy for me..

Thanks dear kiss
Good to know that. I guess you'll be at our bitcch party.
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2017
Benita27:
Good to know that. I guess you'll be at our bitch party.

Thought that was today was it postponed?
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jarizod:

Thought that was today was it postponed?
Your likes are suppose to be at the VIP table, why won't you know the date?. grin
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
Benita27:
Your likes are suppose to be at the VIP table, why won't you know the date?. grin

A lil bird whispered it to me smiley

If I dey VIP na VVIP u go dey!! The only MAMA NLA of Nairaland! Any other is a counterfeit angry
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jarizod:

A lil bird whispered it to me smiley

If I dey VIP na VVIP u go dey!! The only MAMA NLA of Nairaland! Any other is a counterfeit angry
Lol.
This kind flattery, cheesy cheesy grin do have a good night rest.
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by ehix89(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
Benita27:
I don't think op is that kind of guy.
Maybe he shouldn't have sought for advice from NLanders, he should have consulted his Pastor or Imam
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by chibestjerry(m): 7:40pm On Jan 02, 2017
Benita27:

But Why Die You Post YANSH @ YOUR DP
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
chibestjerry:
But Why Die You Post YANSH @ YOUR DP
You want to troll me?, chibestjerry.
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by Genea(f): 7:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Naija girls and forming.
how Will a sane person type 'tout" in place of 'thought'.

Automatic disqualification. IRANU!
y is u forming?
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by chibestjerry(m): 7:56pm On Jan 02, 2017
Benita27:
You want to troll me?, chibestjerry.
Haba bae u no i c'nt do that
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by sylvez(m): 7:58pm On Jan 02, 2017
Bluezy13:

Hah!!! Wetin una been dey talk na Abi, na free night call? ? I'm just surprised

not a night talk we do spend a lot of time anytime I call n anytime she call too
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 02, 2017
chibestjerry:
Haba bae u no i c'nt do that
Good!. grin
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by HtwoOw: 8:09pm On Jan 02, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
Naija girls and forming.
how Will a sane person type 'tout" in place of 'thought'.

Automatic disqualification. IRANU!

Abasha
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by chibestjerry(m): 8:23pm On Jan 02, 2017
Benita27:
Good!. grin
bt u tempting guys with dat pic... sme vasline crew go like
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by Jonbosco89: 8:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
You talk with her 57 minutes. Definitely you knew she has someone. What exactly were you discussing. Now she gives you an open door. I am very sure the omoge is a girlfriend of your very best friend, hence you are now confuse.............Trouble makers
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by sauti2soul: 8:29pm On Jan 02, 2017
hmmm!! tout...... scram boy, beat it!!
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by Idamond: 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2017
Boy congrat winkBoy congrat you just left the friend zone to level two...happy new year with upgrading

1 Like

Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2017
f*ck!!

1 Like

Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:55pm On Jan 02, 2017
The girl is in a psychiatric hospital...she sent the text to her fellow psychiatric folk lover that was transferred to another psychiatric hospital that day...psychiatrically, she sent it to a wrong number which is urs...

I can attest to that!
can't u see her English spellings..(so psychiatric bro) grin
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by Omobolaji19(m): 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2017
How close are you guyz... Just friends or something more?
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by Bluezy13(m): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
sylvez:

not a night talk we do spend a lot of time anytime I call n anytime she call too

Well, good for you. Can't remember the last time I spoke for more than 4 minutes with a girl.
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by sylvez(m): 9:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
Omobolaji19:
How close are you guyz... Just friends or something more?

nothing more
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by sylvez(m): 9:25pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jonbosco89:
You talk with her 57 minutes. Definitely you knew she has someone. What exactly were you discussing. Now she gives you an open door. I am very sure the omoge is a girlfriend of your very best friend, hence you are now confuse.............Trouble makers

I dont know her boy friend
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by sylvez(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
Jonbosco89:

I dont know her boy friend seriously
Re: Help See What A Female Friend Sent To Me Just Now by buffalowings: 9:33pm On Jan 02, 2017
ikp120:

O boy, you don finish work be that na... Oya take the ministry to the next level cheesy

Ministry?
You be him church member or wat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It A Crime To Be Ugly? / . / Lady’s Can You Wear Nyash Ring??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.