Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date Is Out - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date Is Out (7345 Views)

University Of Abuja Post Ume Date Is Out. / Uniabuja Pre-registration For Post Ume Date Is Out,confirmed / Adekunle Ajasin University, Akungba-akoko: Post Ume Date Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date Is Out by toses247: 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2009
Ondo State University of Science and Technology okiti pupa has fixed the date for there post ume exam, It holds on Wednesday 9th of December 2009 pls be informed. wish u well. call 07032366266 for more information. also visit here http://ajasin.edu.ng/osutech/pume09/post_ume_advert.pdf
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date Is Out by ogunniye: 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2009
hello to-ses247 thank u for the information, pls where can i get the card from or can u help me to buy it. pls post a reply to this mssg
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date Is Out by Dclique(m): 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2009
Are they merging with Ajasin or what?
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date Is Out by tochi2010: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2009
pls can anybody help me with where he or she both the post jamb form for this school i need it urgently help me out by calling or flashing this number 08036654978 pls i need to get the form.
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date Is Out by tochi2010: 2:51pm On Dec 03, 2009
pls i need this form this week. i need the bank where u got the form and area. pls 08036654978
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date Is Out by toses247: 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2010
OSUSTECH admits new students into 2010/2011 degree programme

copy this link to your browser for the advert details.

http://www.osustech.edu.ng/images/PostUTMEAdmissionAdvert.doc

call 07032366266 for more information
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date Is Out by DrCeDonal: 11:35am On Dec 06, 2010
OSUSTECH admits new students into 2010/2011 degree programme

copy this link to your browser for the advert details.

http://www.osustech.edu.ng/images/PostUTMEAdmissionAdvert.doc

Cal MR AKAN for Pre-degree form / any Help Now.
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date Is Out by Dclique(m): 12:53am On Dec 07, 2010
^Do not call those numbers, for info visit the schools website
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date Is Out by toses247: 10:11am On Dec 07, 2010
ONDO STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, OKITIPUPA.

ADMISSION INTO 2010/2011 DEGREE PROGRAMME
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for admission into Ondo State University of Science and Technology, (OSUSTECH) Okitipupa degree programmes, on a full time basis, for the 2010/2011 academic session into the School of Sciences.
(1)     ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
(a)GENERAL
Candidates must possess a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ level credit passes in SSCE, GCE or NECO including English and Mathematics at not more than one sitting.

(b)MODE OF ADMISSION
All candidates applying to Ondo State University of Science and Technology,Okitipupa must have sat for and scored at least 200 in the April 2010 UTME Examination. The University shall also give entry opportunities to candidates who did not choose Ondo State University of Science and Technology in the UTME Registration but intend to change their choice of Institution to the University.

(C)  SPECIFIC ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
SCHOOL OF SCIENCES Department of Physical Science
COURSES UTME UTME SUBJECT
Chemistry Five ‘O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry Physics and Biology/Agricultural Science. Chemistry and any two of Physics, Mathematics and Biology/Agricultural Science.

Biochemistry Five ‘O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology. Chemistry, Biology, Physics or Mathematics.
Physics Five ‘O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Physics, Chemistry Mathematics, and Biology/Geography. Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry or Biology.
Geophysics Five ‘O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Physics, Chemistry Mathematics, and Biology/Chemistry.   Physics and two of Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics.

Mathematics Five ‘O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and at least two from Physics, Chemistry, Additional/Further Mathematics, Statistics, Economics and Geography. Mathematics and any two of Physics, Chemistry and, Economics or Geography.
Computer Science Five ‘O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Physics, plus  at least two from Chemistry, Biology and Further Mathematics Mathematics, Physics, and any of Biology, Chemistry, Agric Science, Economics and Geography.

SCHOOL of SCIENCES      Department of Biological Sciences
Botany
(Plant Science) Five ‘O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry Biology and Physics Biology, Chemistry and any other Science subject.
Zoology Five ‘O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry Biology and Physics Biology and any two of Physics Chemistry and Mathematics.

Microbiology Five ‘O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry Biology and Physics Biology, Chemistry  and either Physics or Mathematics
Cell Biology Five ‘O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry Biology and Physics Biology, Chemistry and Physics  or Mathematics

Molecular Biology Five ‘O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry Biology and Physics Biology, Chemistry and  Physics or Mathematics

Physiology Five ‘O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry Biology and Physics Physics, Chemistry and Biology
Fisheries Five ‘O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry Biology and Physics Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or Physics.

Ethnobotany (Medicinal Plant) Five ‘O’ Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry Biology and Physics Biology, Chemistry and any other Science subject.

(2) METHOD OF APPLICATION
Application method is on-line
(3)REGISTRATION REQUIREMENTS
Beginning from 1st December, 2010 candidates are required to register on-line. To register, candidates must pay a non refundable application fee of N4, 000:00 (Four thousand naira) and Post-UTME fee of N1, 000:00 into any of the following banks.
(i)         Skye Bank Plc.                                    
(ii)       First Bank Plc.                                      
(iii)       FCMB Plc.                                              
Log on to the University’s website www.osustech.edu.ng and access the registration portal with the numbers on your voucher for the registration form.
Proceed to complete the form including uploading your colored passport photograph and print out.
Registration closes by 11:59pm on the 7th December, 2010.
NOTE:  All candidates are to note that bank charges, would be charged at the point of purchase of the e-Transact PIN (Payment Voucher)
(4) SCREENING
Screening would take place at Fiwasaye Girls’ Grammar School, Akure by 9:00am on the 8th December, 2010
Candidates should come to the screening venue with the followings:
(i) Printout of the completed on-line registration form.
(ii) Original and photocopies of all credentials.
(iii) Printout of JAMB result.
(iv) Writing materials (e.g. HB pencil, eraser and ruler).
Candidates should note that the use of handsets, scientific calculators and other electronic devices will not be allowed during the screening exercise.
Result of the screening exercise could be accessed at the University website from 10th December 2010.
Note:
(1) Candidates below 16 years of age need not apply
(2) Admission is strictly on merit
Thank you for your interest in our University.

SIGNED
Professor Tolu Odugbemi, OON,NNOM, FAS.
Vice -Chancellor
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date Is Out by samolina1(m): 10:40am On Dec 07, 2010
Toses247 good job! All the kosongbo dr's in this thread are all fool half-brain-maggot & nit!
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date Is Out by Skmoda360(m): 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2010
Anybody coming for the xam at fiwasaye girls grammar school should halla at me on this no 08030756787
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date Is Out by Skmoda360(m): 2:59pm On Dec 11, 2010
@tosec.: do u av the ideal of their school fees.
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date Is Out by Skmoda360(m): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2010
@tochi: did u write the xam.
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date Is Out by toses247: 5:20pm On Dec 14, 2010
OSUSTECH Post UTME result is out

you can now check your result now on OSUSTECH Site

good luck
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date Is Out by Skmoda360(m): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2010
@tosec: thanks and please reply my last msg.
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date Is Out by toses247: 7:37am On Dec 20, 2010
Osustech has release her admission merit list, check urs now from the above link
http://www.osustech.edu.ng/Student_Portal/Admission_List.php

good luck.
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date Is Out by jacinto(f): 7:41pm On Dec 20, 2010
i made it. yes ! yes !! yes !!!. thank u Jesus. those that have not checked i wish u good luck.
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date Is Out by starflex: 12:44am On Dec 22, 2010
My name is on the list i choosed physiology but i was given zoology pls any1 knows may the course could be changed cause i dont like the course and i want to know their school fees.pls reply immediately. I need to know so as to know next step to take since ahmadu bello has done me bad. Thanks and have a wonderful night
Re: Ondo State University Of Science And Technology Post Ume Date Is Out by Iwuugwu: 11:04am On Dec 22, 2010
University of Leeds UK, International Scholarship.

Hurry!! while it lasts.

http://german-scholarship..com/2010/12/9-fully-funded-international-research.html

(1) (Reply)

Lol..seriously This Got Me Thinking(pics) / Chioma Twerks Half Naked As She Celebrates Her 27th Birthday (18+) / The Federal Polytechnic Idah Admission List Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.