Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,712 members, 7,805,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) (7145 Views)

I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by lawrenzi(m): 7:21pm On Jan 02, 2017
I wonder what this man is doing at this here, is he sampling her waist? can somebody please explain why he is not at his duty post or has Nigerian police created a new post here.

Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by WaterDrunkard: 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
Op wey the picture?

1 Like

Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by vcente(m): 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2017
the guy wey dey above me use 4g comment.

warning

dnt try it in public

11 Likes

Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2017
enjoyment
Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by myfantasies(f): 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2017
Op have u considered if d lady is his wife nd dat is dere home?

1 Like

Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 02, 2017
See where our 20 20 naira and all the whites are being deposited.

No problems.
Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by Rapmaestro(m): 7:39pm On Jan 02, 2017
before he is a policeman, he is human
Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by Khd95(m): 7:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
Op have u considered the fact that she could be his wife
Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by obontami: 7:53pm On Jan 02, 2017
Konji is respecter of no one.
Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by oldfoolnigger(m): 8:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
.Na the woman cos am...see pose! police man no be fire wood na
Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by loomer: 8:16pm On Jan 02, 2017
E concern you?
Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by firstking01(m): 8:34pm On Jan 02, 2017
Some men sef, the waist ain't even attractive.
Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by dahunsy(f): 9:12pm On Jan 02, 2017
Coughs** clears throat#......i came here to advertise a cough syrup sad
Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by Mikylopez(f): 9:42pm On Jan 02, 2017
lolz hz wife i guess
Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 02, 2017
Checking her particulars
Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by SolexxBarry(m): 9:47pm On Jan 02, 2017
I wouldnt be surprised if this is a pre-wedding photo

1 Like

Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by mytime24(f): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2017
NAIJA police nd womEn b like 5&6

Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by Bluezy13(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2017
Rapmaestro:
before he is a policeman, he is human

Oh really??
Then take off The Nigerian Police Force uniform when displaying the supposed "human" aspect of your life!
Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by ibroh22(m): 12:47am On Jan 03, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by alexov(m): 8:14am On Jan 03, 2017
Lol.... The man wants to harvest her.
Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by Spectre007: 8:23am On Jan 03, 2017
What does that "i124Q" mean?
vcente:

warning

dnt try it in public
Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by ajasbaba(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2017
he is checking our her particulars,

you know police an checking,

them can check even evil spirit. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by Agimor(m): 8:41am On Jan 03, 2017
So being an officer he doesn't have the right to catch a glimpse on the ass of Lady erhmmm.
Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by Laveda(f): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2017
vcente:

warning

dnt try it in public

shocked Just tried it. cheesy
Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by KingLennon(m): 9:03am On Jan 03, 2017
I feel that could be the police man's wife. The scenario of taking the pictures explains it all
Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Khd95:
Op have u considered the fact that she could be his wife
Even if the lady is his wife....
He must be very STUPID to liberate such stupidity from his brain.
Stupid people cohabit very well..
So I am not surprised.

There things u should think before u act.
U must not conform to the stupidity of others.
Doing such as an ordinary civilian entails high level of cerebral necrosis not to talk of being a policeman in a well revered uniform.
Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by Kobicove(m): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
He's examining evidence grin
Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by Idydarling(f): 3:37pm On Jan 03, 2017
the lady in question is his nairalanders, una too dey debate on top person matter
Re: See What A Police Officer Is Doing With This Lady (pics) by futurerex: 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
tongue police is truely your friend

(1) (Reply)

“I Approached A Girl I Liked, And She Demanded 20k From Me To Sleep With Her” / What Is The Most Terrible Sex You've Ever Had / How Women Destroy Men In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.