Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? (2088 Views)

Why is it that only Girls are asked to keep their virginity? / Why Is It That Only Girls Are Asked To Keep Their Virginity? / If You Were Asked To Get Married Under This Condition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by lawisong(m): 7:42pm On Nov 20, 2009
A lot of us both male and female at one time or the other must have had romantic fantasies over some nollywood stars. You need to see some guys licking their lips at the sight of Ini Edo on the screen. Some babes literally blush at the thought of jim iyke or emeka ike. What if you are given the rare opportunity to fulfill your fantasies. What if you were asked to spend one night with any nollywood star. Who will that be? As for me, without thinking twice i'll rush Mercy Johnson. Chei! Mercy Johnson my heart desire. I like that babe like mad. Besides playing her role perfectly well, the babe is damn sexy. I Wouldn't mind spending my 3 months salary just to spend a night with her. My nephew who happens to work with movie producers promised to get Mercy's number but up till now i've not heard from him. I know i'll get that chick soon, very soon. Make una pray for me na. [color=][/color]
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by platinumnk(f): 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2009
Ramsey Noah.

after that

Then Ramsey Noah again grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by SisiKill1: 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2009
In no particular order. . .
None
None
None

Never seen an unappealing set of stars in my life.
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by boy1(m): 7:48pm On Nov 20, 2009
i've never thought about it. . .make i check. . .
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by boy1(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2009
i don't watch nollywood movies anymore. . .which of d actress get mega nyansh? wink
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2009
Chidi Mokeme is hawt kiss
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by MissyB1(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2009
Jim Iyke. If he's busy, give me Van Vicker. kiss
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by echobee(f): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2009
baba suwe or osita iheme
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by cheche2(m): 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2009
me nko? nobody want me? grin grin grin grin

Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by coolier(f): 8:16pm On Nov 20, 2009
Sisi_Kill:

In no particular order. . .
None
None
None

Never seen an unappealing set of stars in my life.

I couldn't have said it better! You're my STAR!
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by boy1(m): 8:17pm On Nov 20, 2009
che che:

me nko? nobody want me? grin grin grin grin
u want do sharp sharp. . . wink
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by cheche2(m): 8:23pm On Nov 20, 2009
u no say if person say in the name of father for front hin go answer amin for back. becus person no know where God go from answer. grin grin grin

Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by ruonaj20(f): 8:24pm On Nov 20, 2009
chidi mokeme if he"s nt available,il go 4 r m d
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2009
Desmond Elliot grin
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by Dclique(m): 9:58pm On Nov 20, 2009
I will have said ibinabo fabersima but she is going to jail for man-slaughter. So I will pass.
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by waterworks(f): 10:54pm On Nov 20, 2009
My nephew who happens to work with movie producers
exactly how old does that make you?

missy b u must be buzzing! you will pick jim over van vicker? you sure say you dey watch nollywood movies so?

GIVE ME VAN VICKER TODAY, TOMMORROW AND THE DAY AFTER.
he is too much!!!
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by MissyB1(m): 11:10pm On Nov 20, 2009
waterworks:

missy b u must be buzzing! you will pick jim over van vicker? you sure say you dey watch nollywood movies so?
Yehz. I'D choose Jim over Van. Any problem? undecided
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by kellorah: 11:16pm On Nov 20, 2009
Chidi Mokeme . . .dayum!! kiss kiss

Michel Majid. . . lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Shame bout his height tho. lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by Gabry(f): 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2009
Atutupoyoyo
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by kellorah: 11:53pm On Nov 20, 2009
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by DonEse125(f): 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2009
Chris attoh grin grin grin. oh wait,he's not a nollywood actor. so i guess i'll go with ramsey
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 20, 2009
kellorah:

Chidi Mokeme . . .dayum!! kiss kiss
He is one sexual chocolate isnt he? kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by kellorah: 11:57pm On Nov 20, 2009
He's always been,hehehehe. Damn! E b like say age/economy no dey affect am sef. Yummm. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by Nobody: 12:29am On Nov 21, 2009
Looks like he would be capable between the sheets too wink wink wink wink
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by Nobody: 12:33am On Nov 21, 2009
None. They're all too fake
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by yme1(f): 2:02am On Nov 21, 2009
pass me nonso diobi and if he gat no time pass me jim iyke or van vicker
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by lawisong(m): 2:28am On Nov 21, 2009
@waterworks
This nephew of mine is a few months older than me. He is a son to my step sister. If you come from a polygamous home you'll know what i'm talkin about.[color=][/color]
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by Nobody: 2:33am On Nov 21, 2009
What is so special about that yellow sissi of a dwarf called Van Vicker? undecided
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by lawisong(m): 2:41am On Nov 21, 2009
Its so surprising that no body wants Osuofia. Is it because he was kidnapped(sorry i mean Adultnapped). Excuse me ladies, the kidnappers only stripped him of his money not his 'thing', therefore he can still still perform his manly duties. I think Osuofia is one of the sexiest men in nollywood and if he's fun on stage then he should be fun offstage too. [color=][/color][color=][/color]
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by lola19(f): 2:52am On Nov 21, 2009
MIKE EZUNRONYE IS 222222222222 MUCH , OR NONSO DIOBI OR CHIDI MOKEME, OR VAN VICKER, AHHHH 2 MANY CHOICES N ONLY ONE LOL, well wot 2 do,

1 Like

Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by Nobody: 2:53am On Nov 21, 2009
Nkem looks like an over dried fish!
Re: If You Are Asked To Spend One Night With Any Nollywood Star, Who Will That Be? by TheSeeker(m): 3:02am On Nov 21, 2009
See as all of them are here naming people's men, na beans? I sorry for all of una.

Well, as per the topic, make I name my choices, but poster why didn't you add Hollywood to the list of choices?

Ok, I'll roll with your plans, and my choices are: Oge Okoye (but they say she's married now), Grace Amah would have been it but she's all messed up now; Mercy Johnson is not too hot for me, so the choice has to be among: Chioma (I don't know her last name), Stephanie Okere and Lilian Bach.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Propose: I Need Help / Relationship Advice Needed Please / Is He Losing Interest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.