Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:22 AM

When You Are Sure...emarshal. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / When You Are Sure...emarshal. (729 Views)

Download Music : Mr Caribbean X Emarshal - Destiny' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When You Are Sure...emarshal. by graciousolo(m): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2017
My friend and, brother has been focused on his music for years from the slums in Lagos to Aba and, now all his years of hard work and resilience have started paying off as he has just been signed to Destic World Entertainment.

Even though he didn't ask for this, I cant help but want you all the join me in welcoming Emarshal to stardom, at least you can boast and say you knew he was going to 'blow.' grin

I am sure he's up for a 'blow' and that is in this 2017.

I have never been so sure of something in a long while...

Emarshal!

I am not going to say too much, if you don't like this song http://notjustok.com/2016/12/15/emarshal-one-call/ (less than 5mb) just tell me...

and I go return your mb cool...wetin you expect? say I go deactivate. your head!

Other dope songs will be released in a few weeks...I dey flex one here but, it is yet to be released for the public.

Tell somebody about Emarshal-One call, dope song!

Song is dope! believe me http://notjustok.com/2016/12/15/emarshal-one-call/

1 Like

Re: When You Are Sure...emarshal. by graciousolo(m): 8:26pm On Jan 02, 2017
If you enjoyed the song, you can epp me call oga lalasticlala and his cohorts make dem epp us push am go there wink

oga lala you can tag it ' Nairalander's friend releases a new single'

Remember say una push airforce1 own ooo and, several other guys like that too.
Re: When You Are Sure...emarshal. by DJCRAZY(m): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Nice 1....buh only if the have good taste for music

(1) (Reply)

MP3 + MUSIC DOWNLOAD: Sexy Steel – Marie-joana / Top Chart Hits: 10 Of The Best Pop Songs Of 2017 So Far!!! / One Of The Best Children Songs Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.