Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (76994 Views)

What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by nonjebose(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
Niyuu:

Oh no... I'm not. Are you like me? Do you also dig older guys?
If I may ask, why the preference for older guys. Besides, older as in 10 yrs? Really weird
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by thesuave10(m): 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2017
Niyuu:
Their age. I like older guys. Like.. 10 years my senior. . tongue

Lol she even has a number. 10? Why that old?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by nonjebose(m): 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
2dugged:
nope, not true, just for the dentition only
Hmm. To imagine that I could have studied Dentistry, but was discouraged by a friend
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by gracile(f): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2017
slight bowed legs and cute rabbit teeth grin he must like toh play too cheesy
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
nonjebose:

Hmm. To imagine that I could have studied Dentistry, but was discouraged by a friend
hehehehe, be glad you didn't, the encounter I have had with a dentist is when they told me to go and fill my diastema that it was a tooth defect,it was both funny and annoying
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by davimiles(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
hairs on a pretty gals armpit

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by davimiles(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2017
gracile:
slight bowed legs and cute rabbit teeth grin he must like toh play too cheesy
i fit in
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by gracile(f): 10:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
davimiles:
i fit in
like 100% shocked
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by nonjebose(m): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
2dugged:
hehehehe, he glad you didn't, the encounter I have had with a dentist is when they to me to go and fill my diastema that it was a tooth defect,it was both funny and annoying
Funny. I eventually had a couple of them as friends.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Diamondqueen(f): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

Lol. Tnx.. you have a bright future in therapy. grin tongue Probably die and come back as a girl maybe I'll get big boobs or something

lol. So you think big boobs is so special, huh?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by hulkhiharitoz(m): 10:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
Girls wif brown eyes
Love my style of music and watch american series and movies a lot..
Slim ,tall and fair
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by kingsman66(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
thread made for ladies guyz come full am.......
nawo for buhari
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by thesuave10(m): 10:44pm On Jan 03, 2017
Diamondqueen:

lol. So you think big boobs is so special, huh?

hehe Like every part of the body, they have their charms. " all body parts are equal but some are more equal than others" grin
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 03, 2017
nonjebose:

Funny. I eventually had a couple of them as friends.
good to know
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Diamondqueen(f): 10:48pm On Jan 03, 2017
thesuave10:

hehe Like every part of the body, they have their charms. " all body parts are equal but some are more equal than others" grin

the armpit has it's charm too?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by thesuave10(m): 10:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
Diamondqueen:

the armpit has it's charm too?

lol. The title of this thread says "weird things" right? .D chill a bit someone will come around loving it. What do you feel guys think is so special?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by nonjebose(m): 10:55pm On Jan 03, 2017
2dugged:
good to know
I have a liking for ladies with deep voice, weird?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
nonjebose:

I have a liking for ladies with deep voice, weird?
very wierd, how sexy does that sound?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by PINES: 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
Full eyebrows, dimples, diastema. She has to smile for a living too, a happy person I mean. Just a pretty face actually
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by nonjebose(m): 11:05pm On Jan 03, 2017
2dugged:
very wierd, how sexy does that sound?
Hahahaha. Well, the thrill is the unexpectedness of the masculinity. It just gets excited. I feel they are sensible and reserved
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 03, 2017
nonjebose:

Hahahaha. Well, the thrill is the unexpectedness of the masculinity. It just gets excited. I feel they are sensible and reserved
well you choice
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by nonjebose(m): 11:09pm On Jan 03, 2017
2dugged:
well you choice
Not bad now! Guess, they are quite uncommon though. The high pitch voice ladies are ..........
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
nonjebose:

Not bad now! Guess, they are quite uncommon though. The high pitch voice ladies are ..........
it's not bad,that you find it sexy is the wierd part, anyway, who am I to call it wierd if you find it exciting
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by MISSOPTIMIST(f): 11:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
grin. There are so many ladies who love fair guys na.. It's not like a turn down for me.. but I'll pick a dark tall guy over a fair one... if those were the only criteria.

[quotes author=StoneColdBiceps post=52503237]

3rd chick wey dey use the "dark" cliche. What of we wey fair with the qualities nko? [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by nonjebose(m): 11:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
2dugged:
it's not bad,that you find it sexy is the wierd part, anyway, who am I to call it wierd if you find it exciting
Weirder is ladies on low cut. That also is exciting to me
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
nonjebose:

Weirder is ladies on low cut. That also is exciting to me
ladies on low cut, that I can accept, some ladies can rock low cut for Africa
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by dandid: 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2017
cute girls on lowcut are Bae.. they look like babies.. I also like talll skinny girls fair or dark
and plz plz plz she must not be boring.. I hate boring people I feel sick around them. girls that can keep up a long conversion are cool bt rare
I will die for a girl that draws very well tho I havnt seen any yet *sad*
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by CaraJewel(f): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
oloyede252:

okay I guess most guys don't really have weird things to look out for in a lady except the basic stimulants. anyway cara what the weird things you look out for in a man so I can cross check myself. lol
No worry.cus ion have.maybe cept am with the person
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by nonjebose(m): 11:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
2dugged:
ladies on low cut, that I can accept, some ladies can rock low cut for Africa
Yeah, they are a big turn on. Now, imagine the two qualities in a lady, na to empty bank account and borrow join, lol.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by HoneyBee23(f): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2017
Olasco93:
I only go for Common Sense by virtue of the words that proceeds from their Mouth. "Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh"

Lol,true talk,but common sense is not common.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 03, 2017
nonjebose:

Yeah, they are a big turn on. Now, imagine the two qualities in a lady, na to empty bank account and borrow join, lol.
clap for yourself, if only i knew someone like that, I would have acted as the middle man, and collect my share while you empty your bank account on her tongue tongue grin
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Richardry: 12:15am On Jan 04, 2017
kheengjay:
. D.I.M.P.L.E.S

God knows I can sell my fada's land for a cute bae with dimples

I need deliverance

#walks out of thread
kheengjay:
. D.I.M.P.L.E.S

I need deliverance

#walks out of thread
kheengjay:
. D.I.M.P.L.E.S

I need deliverance

#walks out of thread

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (20) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague / Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex / Guys, Will You Still Continue The Marriage After You Discover She Did This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.