Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (77027 Views)

What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by sdavirus: 4:13pm On Mar 14, 2017
pocohantas:
Today I was chatting with a friend, she met this guy...she went on and on about him. When I thought I have heard it all, she said "he wore a sparkling white vest inside his shirt". I was surprised, I thought all guys wear vest na, she said no...his own was a white shirt, not 'singlet' plus it was so neat!

I am still in shock. shocked

I guess, neat guys with white inner shirts is a turn on to her. I find guys with full eyebrows attractive.

That means, if you see me, you will die.lol
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Jammiiee(m): 4:47am On Apr 15, 2017
I like girls that fart loud cheesy
pocohantas:
Today I was chatting with a friend, she met this guy...she went on and on about him. When I thought I have heard it all, she said "he wore a sparkling white vest inside his shirt". I was surprised, I thought all guys wear vest na, she said no...his own was a white shirt, not 'singlet' plus it was so neat!

I guess, neat guys with white inner shirts is a turn on to her. I find guys with full eyebrows attractive.

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 18, 2017
wide hips and flat tummy? does tha count?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Jackzillionaire(m): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2017
NubiLove:
wide hips and flat tummy? does tha count?

We gat same taste bro
With thick thighs and some bums wink

Unfortunately d girl i ended up with doesn't have any of those, except flat tummy but she just has all d other qualities that makes a woman.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by NaeChris: 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2017
Her hair style. Usually the galaxy type.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by HashtagMoniker(m): 8:41am On May 03, 2017
At first glance, it's the legs, smooth and energetic not muscular. Glasses is an advantage too with a flat tummy and not too busty.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by crowley(m): 10:15pm On Jun 10, 2017
Vincad:
I love guys in well tailored suits and guys wearing button down shirts with the sleeves folded to the elbow. There's just something about that exposed arm that gets to me.
It looks like big cassava grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by berryice(f): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2017
I like sexy lips...so when am talking to him all I can tink is how to kiss d damm lips...and also cute eyes

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by toslex00001: 1:23am On Jun 11, 2017
Eyes ..
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by MARYchiells(f): 1:42am On Jun 11, 2017
ethene:
@ op, eye brow is not an abstract quality neither is a sparkling white shirt. check he meaning of abstract before u ask ur question.

See clearance
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:46am On Jun 11, 2017
MARYchiells:

See clearance
baby it's u again? I seriously want to see u. I guess there are fewer people online which makes this kind of discussion perfect.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by MARYchiells(f): 1:54am On Jun 11, 2017
ethene:

baby it's u again? I seriously want to see u. I guess there are fewer people online which makes this kind of discussion perfect.

I'm flattered, WhatsApp contact is ok
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 11, 2017
MARYchiells:

I'm flattered, WhatsApp contact is ok
unfortunately I don't do social media, am a very conservative person. drop ur number so that we can talk right away I mean this night.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by fxtreme(m): 5:32pm On Jun 26, 2017
pocohantas:

I have full eyebrows.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by fxtreme(m): 5:36pm On Jun 26, 2017
berryice:
I like sexy lips...so when am talking to him all I can tink is how to kiss d damm lips...and also cute eyes

I have sexy lips and cute eyes
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by berryice(f): 5:45pm On Jun 26, 2017
fxtreme:

I have sexy lips and cute eyes
a pic or I don't believe that
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by fxtreme(m): 6:17pm On Jun 26, 2017
berryice:
a pic or I don't believe that

I can send it to you on WhatsApp
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by berryice(f): 8:59pm On Jun 26, 2017
fxtreme:

I can send it to you on WhatsApp
send here nd delete it
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by fxtreme(m): 4:42am On Jun 27, 2017
berryice:
send here nd delete it

Check my profile.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by berryice(f): 7:51am On Jun 27, 2017
fxtreme:

Check my profile.
ok...nice one grin
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by fxtreme(m): 8:37am On Jun 27, 2017
berryice:
ok...nice one grin

Thanks.

Can I see yours?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 27, 2017
The legs,

Not the k type

Not a fan of 2face & idibia
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by berryice(f): 12:55pm On Jun 27, 2017
fxtreme:

Thanks.

Can I see yours?
ok check my profile
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by fxtreme(m): 2:28pm On Jun 27, 2017
berryice:
ok check my profile

It's a wallpaper there.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by berryice(f): 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2017
fxtreme:

It's a wallpaper there.
is not wallpaper
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by berryice(f): 2:52pm On Jun 27, 2017
fxtreme:

It's a wallpaper there.
check so I can tk it down real fast undecided
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by fxtreme(m): 3:31pm On Jun 27, 2017
berryice:
check so I can tk it down real fast undecided

Seen it.
Cool.

You can take it down now.

WhatsApp gives better privacy. Mind if we go there?
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by berryice(f): 3:42pm On Jun 27, 2017
fxtreme:

Seen it.
Cool.

You can take it down now.

WhatsApp gives better privacy. Mind if we go there?
send your num
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by fxtreme(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2017
berryice:
send your num

Okay dear.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Ukalejohn(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2017
realjane:
A shirt buttoned all the way up to the neck. And jeans worn with a belt. And messy hair. cheesy
That's me babe
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Ukalejohn(m): 12:18pm On Jun 30, 2017
goingape:
well! to be honest, since the time I know how stvpid and useless our women are, I don't find anything attractive with the opposite sex. Infact I find the opposite sex irritating if not most of them undecided

I never find a black women yansh attractive! when I saw a woman with big butt I just smile and said in my mind "that as.s must be an industry of Shiite'

summary! I never fine our women attractive at all.....

that's just me.
You're gay
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2017
Lips and Nose shape. cos that tells how the puzzy is shaped or misshapen. #Beatit

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Lady Exposes Cheating Husband, Shares Photo Of Him Romancing Married Colleague / Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex / Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.