Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 PM

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? (77033 Views)

What Dressing Puts You Off/attracts You Most To A Guy/girl?? / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / Boyfriend Horrified By 'weird' Thing He Caught Girlfriend Doing After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by belamour(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Today I was chatting with a friend, she met this guy...she went on and on about him. When I thought I have heard it all, she said "he wore a sparkling white vest inside his shirt". I was surprised, I thought all guys wear vest na, she said no...his own was a white shirt, not 'singlet' plus it was so neat!

I am still in shock. shocked

I guess, neat guys with white inner shirts is a turn on to her. I find guys with full eyebrows attractive.

Come N See My Full Eyebrows In D Oda Room grin grin grin
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by dacovajnr: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2017
Booty n Booby kiss kiss
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by darbeelicous(f): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2017
I love guys with extremely broad shoulders.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by curvilicious: 10:54am On Jan 03, 2017
AdaAnambra:
Gay alert

Lol
That guy is gay i swear

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by EMXTAN1(m): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2017
pocohantas:
Today I was chatting with a friend, she met this guy...she went on and on about him. When I thought I have heard it all, she said "he wore a sparkling white vest inside his shirt". I was surprised, I thought all guys wear vest na, she said no...his own was a white shirt, not 'singlet' plus it was so neat!

I guess, neat guys with white inner shirts is a turn on to her. I find guys with full eyebrows attractive.

Lol..Ul like me then...
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by chezzy13(f): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2017
A man with a white shirt and clean nails turns me on..

2 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2017
When I see a girl ...the 1st place I look at is her legs...ifyu have yam legs no matter how pretty u re I no go look your face....straight legs turn me on

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by TashaGirl: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2017
Tall guys with nice dress sense. I love it when I look into a guy's eyes and I feel short.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by awoo47: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2017
Her faeces cry. Luv to see her shitting really turns me o tongue embarassed

5 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:56am On Jan 03, 2017
"A girl that can draw" she isn't just creative, but has a high I.Q and her orientation is pretty diverse...

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Yewandequeen(f): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2017
Vorpal:

They said weird qualities. Not usual or regular features.

A lot of people on this thread lack comprehension

You already made your point with first line but ruined it with the bolded as its not necessary.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by NkayTiana(f): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2017
The eyes..... just have cute eyes,kinda big like yemi blaq or olamide's eyes.... Omo ama trip,then be dark,tall with baritone voice wow

Teeeyana says so!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by sirpatrick(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2017
Nice ass with a fleshy bosom will do for me, I don't care if she is ugly as long as she has those qualities am okay
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by robosky02(m): 10:58am On Jan 03, 2017
Ariel20:

Nothing really. . I just like clean guys

Ariel Ariel grin

na so

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Rone16(f): 10:58am On Jan 03, 2017
Height,Neatness and Smell
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by spoilerx: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2017
similar taste in music, plays video games very well.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by zicoraads: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2017
Straight legs

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by gahdfrey(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2017
Full eye brow ke..... How does that trip you??
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 03, 2017
I love guys that drive manual cars.
There is something very manly and sexy about them, especially when they change gears.
A brother that can conveniently and expertly switch gears...hmm,I feel they're very good in the other room grin

Guys that play video games? Just kill me cry
I love them.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by LegendaryArnold(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2017
darbeelicous:
I love guys with extremely broad shoulders.
Hi, I'm Arnold cheesy
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by adedayoa2(f): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2017
If been intelligent is weird.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by goingape: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2017
well! to be honest, since the time I know how stvpid and useless our women are, I don't find anything attractive with the opposite sex. Infact I find the opposite sex irritating if not most of them undecided

I never find a black women yansh attractive! when I saw a woman with big butt I just smile and said in my mind "that as.s must be an industry of Shiite'

summary! I never fine our women attractive at all.....

that's just me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by WINNERMENTALITY: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2017
I Find fair girls with no make up seductive
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by 0gbeni(m): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2017
I have a thing for well manicured nails

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Mynd44: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2017
Intelligence and independence with a certain degree of wokeness

3 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by MarieSucre(f): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2017
realjane:
A shirt buttoned all the way up to the neck. And jeans worn with a belt. And messy hair. cheesy

White men? What blackman has messy hair? Its always immaculately shaved and combed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by XwhY(m): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2017
The way she walks cool

5 Likes

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by walerasheed: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2017
[b][/b]I like them nasty,crazy,stubborn and in all big
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by tonaydo(m): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2017
pocohantas:

like me ba
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by potbelly(m): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2017
wink
curvilicious:
Potbelly cry

1 Like

Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2017
Yewandequeen:

You already made your point with first line but ruined it with the bolded as its not necessary.

Apologies.
Re: What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2017
His eloquence, his height(short guys stay and away) and his skin(like glowing skin whether dark or fair)

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Ghanaian Couple Stuck In Each Other While Having Sex / Man Plans To Get Arrested Over These Pretty South African Police Officers. PICS / "Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.