Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:10 AM

How To Change The Currency In Facebook Ads Manager - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Change The Currency In Facebook Ads Manager (3494 Views)

Change The Screen Of The Ipad Notes And Battery As Well / Change The Screen Of Your Ipad, Epad And Iphones And Their Batteries / How Can I Change The Homescreen View Of Windows 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change The Currency In Facebook Ads Manager by Icoquet(m): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
If you use Facebook ads to advertise online, you can easily change the currency in your Facebook ads from US dollars to any other currency e.g Naira. You can get this done easily via your Facebook Ads Account Settings.

How?

>> Sign in to Facebook.com

http://primekit..com.ng/2016/12/how-to-change-currency-in-facebook-ads.html

(1) (Reply)

Multilinks Modem Setup / HELP please. How Much Does A Laptop Board/ Panel Cost? / Please, How Can I Unlock My Starcomms Epivalley Usb Modem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.