Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,508 members, 7,801,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

"Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' (4050 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo 'Exposes' Segun Awosanya Segalink Of #ENDSARS On Abdulmumin Jibrin / Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Young Man That Wants To Have Sex With Her / Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 03, 2017
Popular media personality, Kemi Olunloyo, who is
the controversial daughter of former governor of
Oyo State, Victor Omololu Olunloyo, has taken to her Instagram page to expose a young man who sent her a nude photo.

Seun , lalasticlala
Below is how she posted it on social media;

1 Share

Re: "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' by madridguy(m): 12:16am On Jan 03, 2017
Ok
Re: "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' by madridguy(m): 12:16am On Jan 03, 2017
Noted
Re: "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' by 2SWT(f): 12:21am On Jan 03, 2017
Another attention seeker

Can this old woman look for where they are holding village women meeting? I'm sure her village people are playing with her brain

Her attention seeking is getting so annoying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' by ghadaphy(m): 12:22am On Jan 03, 2017
which pussy, the one that will be like shrinked cloth after washing

1 Like

Re: "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:23am On Jan 03, 2017
So this woman crossed over to 2017 with this thing angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' by acenazt: 12:37am On Jan 03, 2017
Werey re ohhh. Kemi no want get sense. I warned her to stop charging her brain using I pass my neighbour but she refuses to listen
Re: "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' by yarimo(m): 12:46am On Jan 03, 2017
BUHARI please All the entire staff and management of YABA LEFT hospital need to be sack, for allowing this woman to escape from the hospital undecided

1 Like

Re: "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 03, 2017
good for him...electrifying tongue my ass
Re: "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' by emfaldo(m): 4:39am On Jan 03, 2017
deb303:
Feel free to msg her for d guy's number...seems u re interested
Re: "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' by GoggleB(m): 5:39am On Jan 03, 2017
Heaven and earth is tired of this woman's problem.
Re: "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' by PissedOffWeed(m): 5:58am On Jan 03, 2017
angry if nah my grandma dey mumu like this..I for don suffocate am tey tey with pillow soaked in water while she dey sleep!! But my sweet grandma (RIP) is gone while this ode is still here..my joy is that she's not gonna be old as my granny!! Olosho!
Re: "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' by PissedOffWeed(m): 6:01am On Jan 03, 2017
deb303:
Truly you get ass..cos the way that guy wey dey pass behind you for ya DP...take commot sun shades dey look am..hmmm!
Re: "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' by Yewandequeen(f): 7:12am On Jan 03, 2017
I dont know much about this woman as am not her fan. But when i read things about her i pity her and wish i can take her to rehab cos to me i feel she needs medical attention and not the public attention she is always sourcing for online .
Re: "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' by LordIsaac(m): 7:30am On Jan 03, 2017
"Everyone?" Most of these partially sane girls need a lesson on the proper use of words!
Re: "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' by CaroLyner(f): 7:31am On Jan 03, 2017
Yewandequeen:
I dont know much about this woman as am not her fan. But when i read things about her i pity her and wish i can take her to rehab cos to me i feel she needs medical attention and not the public attention she is always sourcing for online .
She escaped rehab grin

grin

grin

grin

grin

1 Like

Re: "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 03, 2017
Even if a 20 yr old lady is behaving like this I'll slap her till her brain resets but from a 52 yr old lady!!!!

Nigga sef fùck up..wetin e wan do with that slack pussy wey no fit hold any Konnddo no matter the size
Re: "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' by HtwoOw: 8:27am On Jan 03, 2017
Flatheadinos liking an abandoned misfit

Hehehehe he
Re: "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' by mrwonlasewonie: 8:40am On Jan 03, 2017
grin grin
Re: "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' by Nixiepie(f): 8:44am On Jan 03, 2017
Some guys no just get self discipline,imagine talking trash to someone that could gives birth to him well I wouldn't blame him but the old shameless woman who refused to respect her old age
Re: "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' by jericco1(m): 8:48am On Jan 03, 2017
randy chiq
Re: "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' by LegalBaby(f): 9:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
act your age maa'm---quite senile
Re: "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' by dauddy97(m): 10:04pm On Jan 03, 2017
Haaa

Re: "Everyone Is Trying To Reach My Pussy" - Kemi Olunloyo Exposes Man' by boseshalom(f): 10:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
ignominious psychotic specie who requires a large dose of methamphetamine and to be registered to Yabaleft ASAP.

Òdé

(1) (Reply)

Yummy! Vera Sidika Shows Off Her Gigantic Backside (Photos) / #bbnaija: Ike Dry Humps Mercy Violently, Nigerians Reacts (photos, Video) / Photo Of Eddie Murphy With All His 10 Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.