Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,872 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch (15600 Views)

COVID-19: Chinese Doctors To Arrive Nigeria Today, To Spend One Month / Coronavirus: Three New Cases Confirmed In Nigeria - Punch / Baby Born Without Ear In A Nigerian Hospital Due To Use Of Contraceptives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch by AntiWailer: 11:37am On Jan 03, 2017
grin

Mad people.
Re: FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch by adioolayi(m): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2017
Are you trying to conceive
God will wipe your tears and answer you this year.
This year is your Year!
Re: FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch by alexiej(m): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2017
Idiot people. They are owing workers salaries, they are spending on contraceptives.
In the end, nobody would see any contraceptives, yet, money would disappear.
Re: FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch by Rapmoney(m): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2017
This country is not only a joke, it is a fiction!

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch by monex(m): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2017
Bolustic:

Don't look at the northerners alone, what about the myriads of baby factories in the east? [b]We have to stop this culture of terming everything from the north as negative, this is 2017.

Large population, if well managed, is a always an advantage, China and India are successful examples. BTW, how is the SS, despite it's oil and low population, compared to the north, better off?[/b]

says a tribal-ist who insults other tribes. lol

3 Likes

Re: FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch by holluphemydavid(m): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2017
Postinor 2 will now become free instead of #500 oshey in D'banj's voice
Re: FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch by drnoel: 11:40am On Jan 03, 2017
byrron:
Contraceptive won't work for those poor northern girls married out to certified pedophiles who's sole purpose in life is to liter the northern states with so many kid's since they are also condom-phobic which is the reason why there are millions of kids roaming around along with millions of destitutes in that region which they also export to other regions outside theirs.

Castrating those randy cradle robbers over there is the only viable and effective option for controlling the impending population explosion.

Government is goin to purchase contraceptives for who? The north or the south? When did the government of federal republic of Nigeria become government of the local government of the north? Smh for misplaced priority.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:42am On Jan 03, 2017
acenazt:
Oshe!!! So Na to go collect free postinor2 be that Na?

What?
Re: FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch by mmsen: 11:44am On Jan 03, 2017
Bolustic:

Don't look at the northerners alone, what about the myriads of baby factories in the east? We have to stop this culture of terming everything from the north as negative, this is 2017.

Large population, if well managed, is a always an advantage, China and India are successful examples. BTW, how is the SS, despite it's oil and low population, compared to the north, better off?

The south-south is a lot better of than the north in every indices - education, health, household wealth.

As to you using China and India as examples of large populations - the Chinese had to curb their population growth for the citizens to even begin to feel the growth of their economy. India on the other has refused to stem its ridiculous population growth and remains a mess as a result.

A large population isn't a problem, the problem is the rate of growth. No economy can sustain a population that doubles every 25 years. The people who insist on adding to their number without thought as to how they will cater for them are a menace.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch by mmsen: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2017
drnoel:

Government is goin to purchase contraceptives for who? The north or the south? When did the government of federal republic of Nigeria become government of the local government of the north? Smh for misplaced priority.

Since forever, unfortunately.

Remember how the previous federal administration had to build schools for the north because the state and local governments there refuse to do so.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch by discman2k2(m): 11:55am On Jan 03, 2017
Bolustic:

Don't look at the northerners alone, what about the myriads of baby factories in the east? We have to stop this culture of terming everything from the north as negative, this is 2017.

Large population, if well managed, is a always an advantage, China and India are successful examples. BTW, how is the SS, despite it's oil and low population, compared to the north, better off?

Like seriously?! Pls travel around and then judge by ureselves.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 03, 2017
On this I will say " Sai BaBa"

Money spended will be well spended
Re: FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch by yedidiah(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Those who truly need it, will not accept it and you can't force it on them because they won't even come to the hospital.

That means, the Government most likely will coarse those from the other side of the map into taking it.

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch by edorhe14(m): 12:10pm On Jan 03, 2017
Another Ploy to steal money
Re: FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch by ceasare: 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
KidsNEXTdoor:
Utter waste of money
Who thinks this will get to the people it was intended for?
And who thinks the people it was intended for actually needs it

Utter waste of resources
Money for the boys to chop

U ve said it all! On my own corruption scale I think
D ministry of health is one of d most corrupt ministry
Try and find out all the Aids fund from foreign donors
How they were spent?vaccination of polio nko?
Has it occurred to us that it's only nigeria in sub Saharan
Africa that still hv recurrent outbreak of polio year in year out.
Infact on judgement day it's going to b Nigeria alone and the
Rest of d world!
Re: FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch by Enrichlee(m): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2017
greenermodels:
complete waste of money besides these money would all likely end up in personal accounts, i also think using 1.5billion to put just 100,000 HIV positive people on treatment is plain daylight robbery.
Really! Like how much do you think ARV drugs are procured The truth is that money is just a minute percentage of money used for HIV treatment. The bulk of the money comes from foreign donors
Re: FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch by ephi123(f): 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2017
Bolustic:

Large UNEDUCATED population is a burden, and that is the current state in the North. Fact.

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch by EaRtHgUy(m): 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2017
Bolustic:

sometimes you People talk like People without a brain. every one of those kids you see in those baby factories will eventually be adopted by a childless couple who will take care of them as their own kid. that means they will be educated to the highest level and they will also be well fed amongst other things .they wont roam the streets like herds of cows morning and night begging for food. i'd rather be a product of one of those baby factories than be born by a useless and hopless almajiri or northerner only to roam the streets to beg and suffer all my life . so all of you shouting baby Factories in the SE should shut the f*ck up.

1 Like

Re: FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch by supereagle(m): 2:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
Well done Lalasticlala
Re: FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch by riczy(m): 4:12pm On Jan 03, 2017
Utter gaffe, wat if they refuses it,will u coerce dem to use it,clueless government
Re: FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 03, 2017
Corrinthians:
You should be thankful for this move by the fg. Maybe those baby factories in your landlocked villages would reduce the rate at which they produce the bastards they produce and we'd see better headlines coming from the region. cheesy

I made my initial comment going by the statistics your FG have been circulating for ages which shows that northern Nigeria has millions of untended kids roaming around every where u go in the North just like MTN mast.

If you had a proper education, you would have figured out that my intent wasn't to start a tribal war rather it was meant to address the root cause of where the impending population explosion is more pronounced which obviously is the northern Nigeria which claims to have the highest population when it comes to taken the lion share of the country's proceeds.

My comment also showed that contraceptives is only a futile venture if those randy pedophiles in the North continue to produce more babies they can't cater for, they should be encouraged to make use of condoms which they so abhor since birth control should be a conscious effort of both parties and not just on the ladies alone.

I used the North as a case study and I also advocated for it's females which your tribalistic infested brains failed to comprehend.

For your information, the number of kids from one northern family is equivalent to the number of kids from 30 baby factories in the entire SE so do the maths.

While the SE do have an insignificant number of baby factories, each northern family is a nation of babies on it's own as captured by your FG's statistics.
Re: FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
Bolustic:

Read my comments again and again and you will figure out that it has no tribal coloration rather it focuses on the area that needs an emergency response and while doing so, I still advocated for the northern girl child who happens to be the victim which automatically nullifies the tribal perspective you are viewing my comments from which obviously is far from my intent.
Re: FG To Spend N929m On Contraceptives In 2017 - The Punch by delishpot: 7:54pm On Jan 03, 2017
What? What kind of wastage is this Na?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obiano Commissions Facilities At COOUTH Awka (Photos, Video) / Common Dental Treatments And Their Prices – Part 1 / Expect Total Strike From Jan 6, Doctors Warn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.