Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:08 AM

If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? (1507 Views)

Birthday Wishes To My Wonderful Wife: OLUWAKEMI Racheal AKINTOYE / How Mothers Advertise Their Daughters For Marriage In Form Of Birthday Wishes / Share The Funny Theories U Had As A Growing Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by Raphael81(m): 12:34am On Jan 03, 2017
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by SafeDavid(m): 7:42am On Jan 03, 2017
That I and Ivyy will be back in talking terms.
That I will make her smile again.
That we will live happily ever after.

2 Likes

Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by Raphael81(m): 8:39am On Jan 03, 2017
SafeDavid:
That I and Ivyy will be back in talking terms.

That I will make her smile again.

That we will live happily ever after.

Wow she would make it come true
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by SafeDavid(m): 8:40am On Jan 03, 2017
Raphael81:

Wow she would make it come true
I hope so too.
She thinks I'm evil but I'm not.
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by DrtroubleM: 8:48am On Jan 03, 2017
Nonsense!

4 Likes

Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by DrtroubleM: 8:58am On Jan 03, 2017
SafeDavid:

I hope so too.

You are more than evil. You are a psycho thief..
What about all those people you scammed?

All thieves must sit in prison and that's where you will end up..

1 Like

Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by Raphael81(m): 9:22am On Jan 03, 2017
SafeDavid:

I hope so too.

You just have to prove ur luv for her
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by SafeDavid(m): 9:31am On Jan 03, 2017
Raphael81:
You just have to prove ur luv for her
Thanks
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by Raphael81(m): 9:31am On Jan 03, 2017
DrtroubleM:

You are more than evil. You are a psycho thief..
What about all those people you scammed?

All thieves must sit in prison and that's where you will end up..

He is a scam artist
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by Raphael81(m): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2017
SafeDavid:

Thanks
Why did Mr trouble call u a scam artist?
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by DrtroubleM: 9:41am On Jan 03, 2017
Raphael81:

He is a scam artist

Yes. A comfirned scammer and stalker.
He scams, blackmails, lies and stalk with various monikers like protegesol, freakypinky..etc.

This is one of many threads created about him below.. I think he is being protected by one of the mods because the thread with alot of evidence and information about his scam activities was taken down. And don't be surprised if this post is taken down too..
He uses a fake picture to scam people..

.https://www.nairaland.com/3545143/nairalanders-beware-scammer-david-ojo#52429305
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by Raphael81(m): 9:53am On Jan 03, 2017
DrtroubleM:

Yes. A comfirned scammer and stalker.
He scams, blackmails, lies and stalk with various monikers like protegesol, freakypinky..etc.

This is one of many threads created about him below.. I think he is being protected by one of the mods because the thread with alot of evidence and information about his scam activities was taken down. And don't be surprised if this post is taken down too..
He uses a fake picture to scam people..

.https://www.nairaland.com/3545143/nairalanders-beware-scammer-david-ojo#52429305

Just saw the post, its very bad for him to engage in such fraudulent activities, why don't they ban him on the forum completely? People must be careful of online dealings

2 Likes

Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by DrtroubleM: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2017
Raphael81:

Just saw the post, its very bad for him to engage in such fraudulent activities, why don't they ban him on the forum completely? People must be careful of online dealings

He is probably a friend to one of the mods. His case will be dealt with off nairaland..

He is not only a scammer.. He is a serial stalker too. Harassing the family of a gal that doesn’t want him..Posting her pictures he stole from fb on nairaland. Lying up and down.. The guy is sick.

1 Like

Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by Raphael81(m): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2017
DrtroubleM:

He is probably a friend to one of the mods. His case will be dealt with off nairaland..

He is not only a scammer.. He is a serial stalker too. Harassing the family of a gal that doesn’t want him..Posting her pictures he stole from fb on nairaland. Lying up and down.. The guy is sick.

She should report to the policemen so as to curtail him before he goes haywire
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2017
To be rich.
To be rich.
To be rich.

1 Like

Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by Raphael81(m): 11:29am On Jan 03, 2017
Catalin:
To be rich.

To be rich.

To be rich.

Hehehe thats the Dangote type of uneding wealth, I don't want that type oh
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by DrtroubleM: 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2017
Raphael81:

She should report to the policemen so as to curtail him before he goes haywire

Yeah.. she did..

Another scammer awareness thread..

https://www.nairaland.com/2656592/beware-protegesol-hes-scammer#38861295
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by Raphael81(m): 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2017
DrtroubleM:

Yeah.. she did..

Another scammer awareness thread..

https://www.nairaland.com/2656592/beware-protegesol-hes-scammer#38861295
We should continue exposing them bro
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2017
1. That I get money to pay my school fees. 2. That I get scholarship and enrol for software training. 3. That I treat my brain disorders.
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by Raphael81(m): 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
Vanceastro:
1. That I get money to pay my school fees.
2. That I get scholarship and enrol for software training.
3. That I treat my brain disorders.

May God provide for u according to his riches in glory. Amen
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2017
Raphael81:

May God provide for u according to his riches in glory. Amen
AMEN
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 03, 2017
Good health Get married 2 d right guy dis year Get rich
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by Raphael81(m): 8:49pm On Jan 03, 2017
Preetiex:
Good health
Get married 2 d right guy dis year
Get rich

The right guy is there, u just have to pray that ur eyes are open to notice him, after u settle down, good things must surely come ur way
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
Raphael81:

The right guy is there, u just have to pray that ur eyes are open to notice him, after u settle down, good things must surely come ur way
Amen o
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by Raphael81(m): 10:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
Preetiex:
Amen o

Yes our God Is faithful
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by enoqueen: 10:35pm On Jan 03, 2017
1. That my hubby gets a job, he's been looking for over a year now

2. Get money to start my business.

3. Happiness in my home.
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by Raphael81(m): 10:42pm On Jan 03, 2017
enoqueen:
1. That my hubby gets a job, he's been looking for over a year now

2. Get money to start my business.

3. Happiness in my home.

A miracle job is coming soon, 2017 is a year of blessings for people that trust God, he will never disappoint u, the oil of gladness on the forehead of your child shall continue shining
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by enoqueen: 11:00pm On Jan 03, 2017
Raphael81:

A miracle job is coming soon, 2017 is a year of blessings for people that trust God, he will never disappoint u, the oil of gladness on the forehead of your child shall continue shining

Amen
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 03, 2017
I heard somewhere today that there are dream killers n snatchers on social media grin abi op u na genie
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by Raphael81(m): 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2017
dairykidd:
I heard somewhere today that there are dream killers n snatchers on social media grin abi op u na genie

Lol if u get small faith, even what you think in ur mind will become real, at least u will grow up to be a dairyadult lol
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by George22016(m): 2:17am On Jan 04, 2017
I day fear to post my own this one I day hear scam and dream snatchers
Re: If U Had 3 Wishes To Make , What Would They Be? by Nobody: 6:45am On Jan 04, 2017
Raphael81:

Lol if u get small faith, even what you think in ur mind will become real, at least u will grow up to be a dairyadult lol
Lolls..why don't u ppl ever get it...its Kidd (a name) n not kid..I am a grown man boi! And am getting everything I want..just not comfortable day dreaming on social media cheesy..besides snooped in on ur profile,saw ur first post,u prolly still an undergrad with a roomie lolss... grin wait till u come out d real world n come back to tell me abt day dreaming/wishing on stars vs hustling/making moves to reach d stars

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Pixs Of My Very Good Friend.... / Relationship Advice Needed / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.