Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

What Do The Scholars Say? - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Do The Scholars Say? (25396 Views)

COVID-19: Muslim Organizations, Scholars Move Ramadan Tafsir Online / Ahlu Sunnah Scholars Fatawa On Bida'h / Tell Us Islamic Scholars With Their Sittings (halqo) In Your Community (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by busar(m): 10:34pm On Mar 10, 2017
AbdelKabir:

ok, jazakallaah khayr for bringing my attention to that, really really appreciate it.

i.applied the principle. wrongly....

ibaadah is tawqeefi
Wa anta fajazaakallahu khayran....
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 11, 2017
QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION WITH SHAYKH, DR SHAROF GBADEBO ROOJI (HAFIDHOHULLAAH)

Questioner: If a man is called Aboo ‘Aa’ishah but the child he named ‘Aaishah dies…

Dr Sharof: Cuts in…there is no problem. He will still be called Aboo ‘Aa’ishah forever.
Questioner: Can we name…

Dr Sharof: Cuts in…its okay. A man has a child named ‘Aa’ishah, and as such, he is called Aboo ‘Aa’ishah by the people. If the ‘Aa’ishah dies, can it be changed? No, he will be called Aboo ‘Aa’ishah forever. This is because even when the ‘Aa’ishah is dead, we are the one not seeing her again because she is dead; before Allaah she is not lost. I hope you understand. She will continue to remain as his child till the day of qiyaamah. If what you wanted to ask is that a person has a female as the first child and named the child Khodeejah (for example), and he is called Aboo Khodeejah, Aboo Khodeejah, Aboo Khodeejah (by the people); and thereafter Allaah gives him a male child named Yaasir, can he change his Kunyah from being called Aboo Khodeejah to Aboo Yaasir? What is your opinion?
The congregation: Mixed reactions

Dr Sharof: Change his Kunyah, for what reason? Is Khodeejah not a child? We would say to the one who changes his Kunyah like this that he has with him, the behavior of the people of Jaahiliyyah. You know they love male children than the female children. There are some Arabs with that ideology till now. If a person from them has a female child and he is called the father of ‘so and so’, he will only allow his friends to call him that name. However, if Allaah gives him a male child, he will change his Kunya to the name which refers to his male child. What is wrong with the former one? This is not permissible. (It is not wrong to be called by the former name referring to a female’s name), that is why you would see some companions who are called by Kunya referring to the names of their female children. Give me two examples.
A brother from the congregation: Aboo Ruqoyyah.

Dr Sharof: Who is Aboo Ruqoyyah?
The brother: Tameem.

Dr Sharof: Who else? (The congregation was murmuring) You can imagine. We only asked of two faa…
A brother from the congregation: Aboo Hafsat

Dr Sharof: He is Aboo Hafs, not Aboo Hafsotu. Please think and mention more examples. (After few seconds Shaykh said) Laa ilaaha ilaaLlaah!
A brother from the congregation: Aboo Umaamah

Dr Sharof: Are you sure Umaamah is a female’s name?
The congregation: Laughing mode activated! (They knew Shaykh was only being jovial).

Dr Sharof: Yes, it is a female’s name. The companion is Aboo Umaamah al-Baahiliyy. There is a grandchild of the Prophet named Umaamah.
A brother from the congregation mentioned a name while Shaykh was talking

Dr Sharof: What name did you just mention?
The brother: …Unclear words…

Dr Sharof: It has been earlier mentioned. You didn’t hear perhaps because you’re sitting outside.
The congregation: Laughing mode activated!
A brother from the congregation: Aboo Ruqoyyah

Dr Sharof: It has been earlier mentioned. What is the name first mentioned here? Aboo Ruqoyyah, Tameem, has been mentioned.
A brother from the congregation: Aboo ‘Ubaydah

Dr Sharof: Does a female bear ‘Ubaydah according to you? Ubaydah is not the name of a female. It is the name of a male in the language of the Arabs. Na’am. SubhaanokaLlaahummo wabihamdik ashhadu anlaailaaha ilaaant astagfiruka wa atoobu ilayk

[SOURCE: The tape titled, “(ZaadulMa’aad)Faslun –Fil-Aqeeqah”; Date: 21-08-2014; Time of question and answer in the tape: 1:08:39 to 1:12:07]
Aboo Aaishah Al Odeomeey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by busar(m): 11:37am On Mar 11, 2017
RABIUSHILE04:
QUESTION AND ANSWER SESSION WITH SHAYKH, DR SHAROF GBADEBO ROOJI (HAFIDHOHULLAAH)

Questioner: If a man is called Aboo ‘Aa’ishah but the child he named ‘Aaishah dies…

Dr Sharof: Cuts in…there is no problem. He will still be called Aboo ‘Aa’ishah forever.
Questioner: Can we name…

Dr Sharof: Cuts in…its okay. A man has a child named ‘Aa’ishah, and as such, he is called Aboo ‘Aa’ishah by the people. If the ‘Aa’ishah dies, can it be changed? No, he will be called Aboo ‘Aa’ishah forever. This is because even when the ‘Aa’ishah is dead, we are the one not seeing her again because she is dead; before Allaah she is not lost. I hope you understand. She will continue to remain as his child till the day of qiyaamah. If what you wanted to ask is that a person has a female as the first child and named the child Khodeejah (for example), and he is called Aboo Khodeejah, Aboo Khodeejah, Aboo Khodeejah (by the people); and thereafter Allaah gives him a male child named Yaasir, can he change his Kunyah from being called Aboo Khodeejah to Aboo Yaasir? What is your opinion?
The congregation: Mixed reactions

Dr Sharof: Change his Kunyah, for what reason? Is Khodeejah not a child? We would say to the one who changes his Kunyah like this that he has with him, the behavior of the people of Jaahiliyyah. You know they love male children than the female children. There are some Arabs with that ideology till now. If a person from them has a female child and he is called the father of ‘so and so’, he will only allow his friends to call him that name. However, if Allaah gives him a male child, he will change his Kunya to the name which refers to his male child. What is wrong with the former one? This is not permissible. (It is not wrong to be called by the former name referring to a female’s name), that is why you would see some companions who are called by Kunya referring to the names of their female children. Give me two examples.
A brother from the congregation: Aboo Ruqoyyah.

Dr Sharof: Who is Aboo Ruqoyyah?
The brother: Tameem.

Dr Sharof: Who else? (The congregation was murmuring) You can imagine. We only asked of two faa…
A brother from the congregation: Aboo Hafsat

Dr Sharof: He is Aboo Hafs, not Aboo Hafsotu. Please think and mention more examples. (After few seconds Shaykh said) Laa ilaaha ilaaLlaah!
A brother from the congregation: Aboo Umaamah

Dr Sharof: Are you sure Umaamah is a female’s name?
The congregation: Laughing mode activated! (They knew Shaykh was only being jovial).

Dr Sharof: Yes, it is a female’s name. The companion is Aboo Umaamah al-Baahiliyy. There is a grandchild of the Prophet named Umaamah.
A brother from the congregation mentioned a name while Shaykh was talking

Dr Sharof: What name did you just mention?
The brother: …Unclear words…

Dr Sharof: It has been earlier mentioned. You didn’t hear perhaps because you’re sitting outside.
The congregation: Laughing mode activated!
A brother from the congregation: Aboo Ruqoyyah

Dr Sharof: It has been earlier mentioned. What is the name first mentioned here? Aboo Ruqoyyah, Tameem, has been mentioned.
A brother from the congregation: Aboo ‘Ubaydah

Dr Sharof: Does a female bear ‘Ubaydah according to you? Ubaydah is not the name of a female. It is the name of a male in the language of the Arabs. Na’am. SubhaanokaLlaahummo wabihamdik ashhadu anlaailaaha ilaaant astagfiruka wa atoobu ilayk

[SOURCE: The tape titled, “(ZaadulMa’aad)Faslun –Fil-Aqeeqah”; Date: 21-08-2014; Time of question and answer in the tape: 1:08:39 to 1:12:07]
Aboo Aaishah Al Odeomeey
it is as though I'm listening to it sha...... cheesy cheesy... JazaakallAhu khayran
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2017
busar:
it is as though I'm listening to it sha...... cheesy cheesy... JazaakallAhu khayran

Me too. He's who he is. smiley
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Amoto94(m): 8:59pm On Mar 11, 2017
O Muslims! Learn and Understand The importance of aqeedah for the Muslim - Sheikh al-Fawzan
Question:
There is (one) here who is lax concerning the importance of aqeedah (creed) and he is of the opinion that eemaan (faith) is sufficient (for him). Do you have any clarification concerning the importance of aqeedah for the Muslim and how it reflects on his life, on his relationship with the (Muslim) society (as a whole) and with the non-Muslims?
Answer:
In the name of Allaah, the Most Merciful, the Bestower of Mercy. All praise is due to Allaah, the Lord of the all that exists. And may the peace and blessings be upon our Messenger Muhammad and upon his family and his companions. To proceed:
The correctness of aqeedah is the (most) fundamental principle. This is because bearing witness that Laa Ilaaha Illa Allaah Wa Anna Muhammaddan Rasool Allaah (there is no deity worthy of worship except Allaah and that Muhammad is His Messenger), is the first pillar of Islaam. And the Messengers called firstly, to the correction of the aqeedah because all acts of worship and behavior depends on it and without the correct aqeedah, there is no benefit from (these) deeds. The Most High said: "But if they had joined in worship others with Allaah, all that they used to do would have been of no benefit to them." - Al-An'am (6):88
And their deeds became invalid.
And Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) said: "Verily, whosoever sets up partners in worship with Allaah, then Allaah has forbidden Paradise for him, and the Fire will be his abode. And for the Dhaalimoon (polytheists and wrong-doers) there are no helpers." - Al-Maa'idah (5):72
And the Most High said: "And indeed it has been revealed to you (O Muhammad (صلى الله عليه وسلم)), as it was to those (Allaah's Messengers) before you: 'If you join others in worship with Allaah, (then) surely (all) your deeds will be in vain, and you will certainly be among the losers.'" - Az-Zumar (39):65
From these texts and other than them, it is clear that the correction of the aqeedah is from the important (affairs) and at the forefront of the da'wah. And the first (affair) to establish for the da'wah is the correction of aqeedah. And the Prophet (صلى الله عليه وسلم) remained in Makkah for thirteen years after his mission began, calling the people to the correction of the aqeedah and to at-Tawheed. And the faraa'id (obligatory acts of worship) were not revealed to him except in Madeenah.
Yes, and the salaat was made obligatory upon him in Makkah before the hijrah and the rest of the shar'iah was imposed on him after the hijrah. From this we have evidence that deeds are not accepted except after the correction of the aqeedah.
And this is for the one who says: That the eemaan is sufficient without having interest for the aqeedah.
This is contradictory because eemaan is not eemaan except if the aqeedah is correct. And if the aqeedah is not correct, then there is no eemaan, and (there is) no deen (religion).
Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan
Fataawa as-Siyaasah ash-Shar'iyyah, Question 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by AbuHammaad: 10:45am On Mar 13, 2017
Ah! Ati pada de bayii. I should be able to contribute today Insha Allah.
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
AbuHammaad:
Ah! Ati pada de bayii. I should be able to contribute today Insha Allah.

toor, ekabo ustaadh
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by AbuHammaad: 7:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by AbuHammaad: 7:05pm On Mar 13, 2017

Very key! Very key!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by AbuHammaad: 11:07pm On Mar 13, 2017
AbdelKabir:

toor, ekabo ustaadh

Lol..this man grin
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 14, 2017
QUESTION AND ANSWER WITH SHAYKH, DR SHAROF GBADEBO ROOJI (HAFIDHOHULLAAH)

Questioner: If one is certain that if one tells one’s father that one wants to marry, one’s father would not agree; he would insist that it is until one has a Master’s degree, can one do the Nikaah in another way?

Dr Sharof: There is no problem; do the Nikaah in another legitimate way. What Masters degree is he referring to? Iro lasan! Certificate! That is not the most important thing for you; go get married. These are people who make life miserable for their children. Many of such incidences had happened in the past; the certificates of the victims became their husbands (that is, they were neglected by men, perhaps due to their ages). This is a situation whereby such person lies on her bed and says, ‘I love you, O my certificate’. We seek refuge with Allaah! For this reason, the earlier you get married the better for you. Without any doubt, there are some fathers like that in some areas which we won’t mention because that is not the norm of everybody in those areas. These people are obstacles to their children; they would not make them marry on time. They would enforce it on them not to marry until they get Master’s degree. (Take for example), if a lady is offered a provisional admission at 18 years of age, and it is not a University where the least year they spend is 5 years, but 4 years, at what year will she graduate?

The congregation: 22 (years)

Dr Sharof: She would go for service (NYSC). And that makes it…

The congregation: 23 (years)

Dr Sharof: If she is lucky enough to commence her Master’s degree immediately and she is fast with the program, it will take her 2 years. Okay, 23 plus 2 is…

The Congregation: 25 (years)

Dr Sharof: 25 years old; do you wish to marry a person like this? An old woman!

The Congregation: ‘Laughing mode activated’

Dr Sharof: Do you wish to marry a person like this? Yet, they keep on enforcing it on them to finish (their Master’s degree before marriage) and you know that majority are latecomers. How about a person who has reached 24 years old before gaining admission into the University? There are many of them there (in the Universities); there are from them, people who are 28 years old and are yet to get their degrees. If a person like this is forced to have a Masters degree before marrying, at thirty-what years will she get married? For this reason, if Allaah makes a way for your children, and they have people who want to marry them, let them quickly go. Don’t make their lives miserable. You (that is, parents) are fortunate to certain extent that is why you have children that you are sending to school. Let them start theirs too; let them know the children they would born and to what extent they would give them quality education. Don’t make their lives miserable. Let them get married; this would not in anyway stop them from learning. They would finish their studies peacefully and modestly. They would have nothing boggling their minds. Men who distract (female students) would see that there is no way for them to disturb such students (since they are legally married). It will be easy for them to face their studies. As for forcing them to finish a first degree or Master’s degree (before marriage), by Allaah, this is wrong. Which school did their mothers finish before you (their fathers) married their mothers? Most of those women did not finish secondary school, (let alone, going to Universities). Isn’t it?

The Congregation: Yes, it is.

Dr Sharof: When did the story change to ‘you must first finish your studies’? That is it.

[SOURCES: TAPE: CONCEPT OF NIKAAH 4; TIME OF THE TRANSCRIBED QUESTION AND ANSWER: 52 minutes 28 seconds to 55 minutes 55 seconds]

Aboo Aaishah Al Odeomeey
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 9:48am On Mar 14, 2017
I've been thinking lately, I should tell my dad that i want to get engaged to umm uthaymeen immediately I'm done with the degree (3 to 4 months time) Abuhammaad how do you see that? cheesy
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by AbuHammaad: 3:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
AbdelKabir:
I've been thinking lately, I should tell my dad that i want to get engaged to umm uthaymeen immediately I'm done with the degree (3 to 4 months time) Abuhammaad how do you see that? cheesy

Not a bad idea at all Ore grin after all, you'd have completed the MD by then so he won't have any excuse

Sha invite us to come perform Item 7 rites cheesy
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
QUESTION AND ANSWER WITH SHAYKH, DR SHAROF GBADEBO ROOJI (HAFIDHOHULLAAH)

Questioner: If one is certain that if one tells one’s father that one wants to marry, one’s father would not agree; he would insist that it is until one has a Master’s degree, can one do the Nikaah in another way?

Dr Sharof: There is no problem; do the Nikaah in another legitimate way. What Masters degree is he referring to? Iro lasan! Certificate! That is not the most important thing for you; go get married. These are people who make life miserable for their children. Many of such incidences had happened in the past; the certificates of the victims became their husbands (that is, they were neglected by men, perhaps due to their ages). This is a situation whereby such person lies on her bed and says, ‘I love you, O my certificate’. We seek refuge with Allaah! For this reason, the earlier you get married the better for you. Without any doubt, there are some fathers like that in some areas which we won’t mention because that is not the norm of everybody in those areas. These people are obstacles to their children; they would not make them marry on time. They would enforce it on them not to marry until they get Master’s degree. (Take for example), if a lady is offered a provisional admission at 18 years of age, and it is not a University where the least year they spend is 5 years, but 4 years, at what year will she graduate?
The congregation: 22 (years)

Dr Sharof: She would go for service (NYSC). And that makes it…

The congregation: 23 (years)

Dr Sharof: If she is lucky enough to commence her Master’s degree immediately and she is fast with the program, it will take her 2 years. Okay, 23 plus 2 is…

The Congregation: 25 (years)

Dr Sharof: 25 years old; do you wish to marry a person like this? An old woman!
The Congregation: ‘Laughing mode activated’
Dr Sharof: Do you wish to marry a person like this? Yet, they keep on enforcing it on them to finish (their Master’s degree before marriage) and you know that majority are latecomers. How about a person who has reached 24 years old before gaining admission into the University? There are many of them there (in the Universities); there are from them, people who are 28 years old and are yet to get their degrees. If a person like this is forced to have a Masters degree before marrying, at thirty-what years will she get married? For this reason, if Allaah makes a way for your children, and they have people who want to marry them, let them quickly go. Don’t make their lives miserable. You (that is, parents) are fortunate to certain extent that is why you have children that you are sending to school. Let them start theirs too; let them know the children they would born and to what extent they would give them quality education. Don’t make their lives miserable. Let them get married; this would not in anyway stop them from learning. They would finish their studies peacefully and modestly. They would have nothing boggling their minds. Men who distract (female students) would see that there is no way for them to disturb such students (since they are legally married). It will be easy for them to face their studies. As for forcing them to finish a first degree or Master’s degree (before marriage), by Allaah, this is wrong. Which school did their mothers finish before you (their fathers) married their mothers? Most of those women did not finish secondary school, (let alone, going to Universities). Isn’t it?

The Congregation: Yes, it is.

Dr Sharof: When did the story change to ‘you must first finish your studies’? That is it.

[SOURCES: TAPE: CONCEPT OF NIKAAH 4; TIME OF THE TRANSCRIBED QUESTION AND ANSWER: 52 minutes 28 seconds to 55 minutes 55 seconds]
Aboo Aaishah Al Odeomeey
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
AbuHammaad:

Not a bad idea at all Ore grin after all, you'd have completed the MD by then so he won't have any excuse

Sha invite us to come perform Item 7 rites cheesy

brother youve given me double promotion fah.....MD ke, still on my first degree, we are not like you that is probably on his phd...
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by AbuHammaad: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
AbdelKabir:

brother youve given me double promotion fah.....MD ke, still on my first degree, we are not like you that is probably on his phd...

Kekekekeke cheesy grin I'm not an Omowe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
Recently, the great senior scholar, Shaykh Saalih ibn Fowzaan al-Fowzaan (may Allaah preserve him) was asked about the words :
Virtuous shaykh -may Allaah give you success- there is a questioner from America who asks: There is a person in America who always says that the scholars in this land do not know the situation of the Muslims in America. Accordingly, we do not accept their verdicts. He repeats this often. What is your advice about this and what instructions do you offer?
His profound and insightful reply confirms the correctness of what Ahlus-Sunnah in the West have been saying about Yasir Qadhi for years! He replied:
They (the scholars) possess the knowledge that Allaah sent down, and they give verdicts about halaal and haraam, the halaal and the haraam in America and elsewhere, everywhere on earth. Haraam matters are impermissible in every place, and halaal matters are permissible in every place.
A scholar gives verdicts to anyone in the world, with beneficial knowledge.
This is takh-theel (leading people into forsaking the scholars). The one who says this kind of speech is leading the people into forsaking (the scholars). He wants to separate you from your scholars! Yes! So do not accept this speech from him.
Source: A question posed to the shaykh after his “Eghaathat al-Lahfaan” lesson on 1434-04-28
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by udatso: 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by tintingz(m): 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
udatso:
Rabiushile04 abdelkabir demmzy15 empiree albaqir. tintingz sino
Rilwayne01 please do any of you reside in lagos? I really need help with something. If you don't, please let me know of any other brother here that does.
I resides in Lagos, how can i be of help if it is something I can do?
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by AlBaqir(m): 3:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
udatso:
Rilwayne01 please do any of you reside in lagos? I really need help with something. If you don't, please let me know of any other brother here that does.

Hey ya! I'm not available, sorry.
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by udatso: 4:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
tintingz:
I resides in Lagos, how can i be of help if it is something I can do?
Alhamdulillah. Thanks
I want to Purchase something and I couldn't find it in kano. I believe lagos is my last hope. Can you help me with that?
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Empiree: 5:57pm On Mar 16, 2017
udatso:
Oh no, sorry. I dont. I thought tintingz lives in Jamaica
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Demmzy15(m): 7:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
Empiree:
No wonder!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by tintingz(m): 8:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Empiree:
Demmzy15:

Lol, I don't stay in Jamaica. grin angry
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by tintingz(m): 8:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
udatso:

Alhamdulillah. Thanks
I want to Purchase something and I couldn't find it in kano. I believe lagos is my last hope. Can you help me with that?

udatso2007@gmail.com
sent you a mail.
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Demmzy15(m): 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
tintingz:

I was beginning to think maybe you used to fa gbo grin grin But do you fa gbo Boda Taiwo?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Empiree: 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
tintingz:

you back n forth?
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by tintingz(m): 9:15pm On Mar 16, 2017
Empiree:
you back n forth?
I've never lived in Jamaica.
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by tintingz(m): 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2017
Demmzy15:
I was beginning to think maybe you used to fa gbo grin grin But do you fa gbo Boda Taiwo?
Yes, the Igbo joint you introduced me in ajegunle. Yeye grin
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Empiree: 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
tintingz:
I've never lived in Jamaica.
maybe i misread you in this post some months back.
tintingz:
Jamaica. grin wink

Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by Empiree: 9:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Demmzy15:
Awon omo jegbo de for Jamaica plenty. Thats y America banned visa lottery there
Re: What Do The Scholars Say? by tintingz(m): 10:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
Empiree:
maybe i misread you in this post some months back.
Lol, it has to do with hair braiding, so I want to get his point if I was based in Jamaica where men keep dreadlocks and braid hair.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Is The Mark On Some People's Forehead A Sign Of Iman? / Dress Code Of Muslim Women and Men / Ages Of Animals That Can Be Used For Eid Sacrifice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.