Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos (38867 Views)

Young Soldier Dies In Enugu State After His Passing Out Parade In Kaduna. Photo / Nnamdi Kanu's Cousin Killed During Shootout Set To Be Buried. See Her Corpse / Soldier Dies While Returning From Official Duty In Adamawa State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by Kingbuhari(m): 10:03am On Jan 03, 2017
adontcare:
How much of ur tax can pay a soldier? Talkless to die in this senseless country. Nonsense. Keep ur poverty mentality to ur self. Some just died n u r talking abt ur rubbish tax. Can it sustain his children or parents?. U need sense.
you are an EDIOT my tax keep them alive, who forced them to join Military, if they think life outside barrack is easier let them stupidly humbly resign and join me for market... stupid ass
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by connect101(m): 10:12am On Jan 03, 2017
RIP BRO
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by olumyde5(m): 10:15am On Jan 03, 2017
RIP Hero
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by rusher14: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2017
Kingbuhari:
forced, which I knw will soon expire

Don't bet your life on it.
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by brownhawk: 10:22am On Jan 03, 2017
Kingbuhari:
and do i tell you I give a Bleep about Nigeria ?
then go hug transformer if u can't disappear off it
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by pLord: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2017
I tot our ogas at the top alleged they have defeated the sect and cleared their enclaves. Are the ones killing soldiers risen from the dead?
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by YabaLeftist: 10:25am On Jan 03, 2017
Abeg they should use only soldiers from the north to prosecute the war against boko haram.
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by Kingbuhari(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2017
brownhawk:
then go hug transformer if u can't disappear off it

Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by Kingbuhari(m): 10:32am On Jan 03, 2017
rusher14:

Don't bet your life on it.
but why are u afraid nothing to bet this is certainty
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by discusant: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2017
RIP Bissong.

But, Bissong, you died for nothing.

Until the twelve northern sharia states renounce the adoption of sharia criminal laws, Boko Haram can't be defeated.
Boko Haram wants a country to be governed through Islamic Sharia Criminal laws.

1 Like

Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by Joettti: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2017
RIP Bro!!!! Sun Re!!!!!
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by olumyde5(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2017
adontcare:
How much of ur tax can pay a soldier? Talkless to die in this senseless country. Nonsense. Keep ur poverty mentality to ur self. Some just died n u r talking abt ur rubbish tax. Can it sustain his children or parents?. U need sense.

Kingbuhari:
you are an EDIOT my tax keep them alive, who forced them to join Military, if they think life outside barrack is easier let them stupidly humbly resign and join me for market... stupid ass

Tax or no tax, even if you are the one feeding his entire household, the guy is dead and you talking like this na wa oo. The value we place on human life in this part of the world is surprising and we wonder why our leaders act the way they act when we are actually setting the platform for them with comment like this. You need to come down man

1 Like

Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by Kingbuhari(m): 11:06am On Jan 03, 2017
olumyde5:

Tax or no tax, even if you are the one feeding his entire household, the guy is dead and you talking like this na wa oo. The value we place on human life in this part of the world is surprising and we wonder why our leaders act the way they act when we are actually setting the platform for them with comment like this. You need to come down man
is their calling... if them no die for me nah me go die for them ? this is what they signed up, some of this guys join military just bcux of the benefits in it ,while some join for the passion... we over pampered this guys , do u even knw what we pass true b4 met up with our obligations... if they think life outside barrack is much easier they should resign
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by pizzylee(m): 3:23pm On Jan 03, 2017
r.I.p to d hero
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by Butterworth: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
REST IN HELL

Gallant terrorist.
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by mechanics(m): 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2017
may his soul rest in peace.
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by XXLDICK(m): 8:16pm On Jan 03, 2017
Presidiotbuhari:

^^^
Do u think everyone lives in northeast? Any southern soldier that die fighting bokoharam, die for nothing.

#Nopityatall#
and you think if Boko Haram wasn't contained, it won't spread to other part of Nigeria

once you are in the military, you must serve Nigeria in all capacity regardless of wherever you are from. they know what they signed up for
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by adontcare(f): 1:36pm On Jan 05, 2017
Kingbuhari:
zookeeper! U don't av a job. N u dey pay tax?. Geraraere
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by Kingbuhari(m): 2:16pm On Jan 05, 2017
adontcare:
zookeeper! U don't av a job. N u dey pay tax?. Geraraere

look at this one.... I can feed ur entire generation comfortably without stress... yes I do pay tax
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by adontcare(f): 5:26pm On Mar 24, 2017
Kingbuhari:
look at this one.... I can feed ur entire generation comfortably without stress... yes I do pay tax
hungry man like u? U can't even feed urself talkless of a dog. D small money u get, take it and buy toothbrush n paste. Smelling mouth. Yeye aboki
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by Kingbuhari(m): 8:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
adontcare:
hungry man like u? U can't even feed urself talkless of a dog. D small money u get, take it and buy toothbrush n paste. Smelling mouth. Yeye aboki
just bring that stupid promiscuous mother of yours let see if I can't feed her for a whole year without stress.... premature ejaculation
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by adontcare(f): 12:36am On Mar 25, 2017
Kingbuhari:
just bring that stupid promiscuous mother of yours let see if I can't feed her for a whole year without stress.... premature ejaculation
na ur mama and ur whole generation be promiscuous. Supposed aborted slowpoke. Uncircumcised idiot. Tufiakwa !! Hunger is bad. Send ur Acc number lemme dash u money to feed ur offspring. Yeye dey smell! Quote me and thunder go strike ur eyes. Shoe shiner.
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by Kingbuhari(m): 1:14am On Mar 26, 2017
adontcare:
na ur mama and ur whole generation be promiscuous. Supposed aborted slowpoke. Uncircumcised idiot. Tufiakwa !! Hunger is bad. Send ur Acc number lemme dash u money to feed ur offspring. Yeye dey smell! Quote me and thunder go strike ur eyes. Shoe shiner.
are u that stupid ? u just made me laugh , someone who can not even eat a decent meal is asking me to send my Acc No... well ur cowardly is legendary, I don't expect you to behave more like a lady while bcux stupidity it's written all over you, it's genetic , isn't it ? you probably inherited it from that loose waist u kept at home
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by adontcare(f): 1:25am On Mar 27, 2017
Kingbuhari:
are u that stupid ? u just made me laugh , someone who can not even eat a decent meal is asking me to send my Acc No... well ur cowardly is legendary, I don't expect you to behave more like a lady while bcux stupidity it's written all over you, it's genetic , isn't it ? you probably inherited it from that loose waist u kept at home
grin
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by adontcare(f): 12:09am On Apr 04, 2017
Kingbuhari:
. Mumu like u. No common sense. No wonder u r still like this at ur age. Olori buruku.
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by tit(f): 12:44am On Apr 04, 2017
and while bisong was forming hero in borno state, fulani boko haram has killed 200 people and render thousands homeless in cross river state
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by Kingbuhari(m): 9:02pm On Apr 08, 2017
adontcare:
. Mumu like u. No common sense. No wonder u r still like this at ur age. Olori buruku.
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by Kingbuhari(m): 9:04pm On Apr 08, 2017
adontcare:
am I older than you? old cargo...
Re: Gallant Soldier Dies During Shootout With Boko Haram In Borno. Photos by Nobody: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
because he is a south south they send him to borno what about those fulani Hausa are they not surpose to send to borno for bokoharam.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Draft Of The Oodua Region Yoruba Constitution / Fayemi Picks Habibat Adubiaro, A Muslim Woman As Running Mate / Northern Man Selling Party Flags: 'PDP ₦200, LP ₦300, APC - Dey No Dey Gree Buy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.