Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,278 members, 7,780,629 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:08 PM

"Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy (43271 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Plans To Marry With His N400k Paying Job Loses It / She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / When A Gay Man Finaly Marry With A Lessibian Wat Will Be The Outcome's''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by AdoraAmadi: 7:39am On Jan 03, 2017
Jude lost the love of his life to another man because while in his twenties, he had his mind totally set on making billions first.

He's over 30 now, the billions still haven't come. He's finding it harder to find true love, he sees his mates on a daily playing with their 2, 3 kids while he has none and Jude says that's his greatest regret.

He doesn't want younger men, 22 and above, making the same mistakes as he did so he took to his Twitter page to make this passionate plea. Read and let's know if you agree with him.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/even-if-you-have-no-money-get-married.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by AdoraAmadi: 7:39am On Jan 03, 2017
lalasticlala

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by benedictnsi(m): 7:41am On Jan 03, 2017
Lol...... D guy is just lamenting .... grin

His business though.... I need to be comfortable a bit before I even start thinking about marriage

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by phlamesG: 7:42am On Jan 03, 2017
Na garri my wife and children go dey chop abi?

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Smellymouth: 7:42am On Jan 03, 2017
Ogbeni talk to naija ladies jare..

Which babe ready to settle down with a broke 24 year old dude?

The ladies are over there.. Go and talk to them..

192 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Smellymouth: 7:43am On Jan 03, 2017
Judeefcc is that you? cheesy

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 03, 2017
phlamesG:
Na garri my wife and children go dey chop abi?

Lol... Joke of the century for an Advice. cheesy
How can one settle down without financial security?!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by GoggleB(m): 7:52am On Jan 03, 2017
Is any lady ready to marry a broke guy?
But I think I get what he is passing through.

21 Likes

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by ochuski(m): 7:53am On Jan 03, 2017
The guy is right when he said "if you can feed yourself, you can feed your wife". Waiting to get the whole world can be frustrating most times.

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Doctorfitz: 7:53am On Jan 03, 2017
Deep words though.

9 Likes

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Khd95(m): 7:55am On Jan 03, 2017
Jude,do u buy ur weed from fella shrine

Cos iam not understaing you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 7:56am On Jan 03, 2017
Trust you? No, I won't cos u're talking out your āss.
Any idīot can get married, it's the easy way out. We all want a pretty wife, little cute kids running around the place and all that. But that's not the ultimate, neither is getting all the money in the world. Sadly, in order to build a career and actualise your dreams, sacrifices has to be made - marriage being one of them. Something has to give, cos once the wifey starts to pop out those little cute things, say bye bye to those ambitions.
BTW, your "one true love", if at all you both are meant to be, wouldn't need you to put a ring on it just so she could be/stay with you.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by HIScraziness(m): 7:56am On Jan 03, 2017
You have not seen frustration yet bruh!! Wait till when you've got a full house wife to feed, house rent to pay, school fees to pay, kids clothes to buy, and you're still running around to put a plate of food on the table. Trust me, that's the time you would know the true meaning of "frustration" undecided undecided

Those kids who grew up in a family that lives from hand to mouth will explain better, it's never funny bruh!! I'd better die hustling than have my kids suffer!!

186 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by DEXTROVERT: 7:56am On Jan 03, 2017
I'm
Not
Ready
Until
I
Finished
This
Film

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by saxwizard(m): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2017
tongue

1 Like

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by hismerhill(m): 8:02am On Jan 03, 2017
Mind lifting and highly inspiring..

6 Likes

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Quintessential1(f): 8:06am On Jan 03, 2017
Honestly, what this guy is saying is the truth. We aren't about being broke here. As long as you can feed yourself and at least 2/3 extra mouths without begging, then you can get married if you find a woman who loves you and who you love in return.

The truth is when you have "money," yes, there'll be girls in their droves. But these are girls who'll only see you as means to to an end. As a security! And they'll do nothing but pretend they love you. Trust me, girls pretend like crazy! And with their high end pretence, you'll end up being saddled with a wife who doesn't quite love you for you, but who has chosen to get married to the best available financial option she had.

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Mikylopez(f): 8:15am On Jan 03, 2017
den what everyday you go about begging people for money to buy baby food to buy diapers hell no. although i agree with getting married early buy u cant do dat if u aren't financially buoyant to take car of your house expenses if any guy does dat he is indirectly inviting a third party to their marriage

5 Likes

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by dominique(f): 8:15am On Jan 03, 2017
He should extend his advice to the ladies. Marry a man with potentials, don't marry already made.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Berbierklaus(f): 8:16am On Jan 03, 2017
One thing I have come to realize in this life is that ONE rule does not work for ALL.

Anybody will agree with me that it is a hell of a task for a couple to be married and have kids coming in with little or no means of survival or even comfortability eg an apartment,steady allowance enough to cater for basic needs like feeding,schooling and health care.

I think this advice is flawed,because most young men at 24-26 are yet to find their feet,some are not even matured enough to cohabit with a woman,and all these factors could cause a strain in marriage which could lead to other things entirely.

The best thing to do when it comes to marriage as a man,is know what works for you and the woman you are planning to marry,because its not about getting married,its about sustaining the marriage.
I on my part will not settle down for manage manage,my kids must have what I couldn't have which is why I am hustling to compliment that lucky man that I end up with.

@ Dominique,if those potentials are not feasible most women won't go for it,I for example. A lot of people have potentials but I won't eat potentials,I will eat the result. grin

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by ikp120(m): 8:24am On Jan 03, 2017
The guy said "what am I supposed to be? Their grand father?" grin grin Wrong answer man! You're supposed to be their ancestor grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by ikp120(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2017
Quintessential1:
Honestly, what this guy is saying is the truth. We aren't about being broke here. As long as you can feed yourself and at least 2/3 extra mouths without begging, then you can get married if you find a woman who loves you and who you love in return.

The truth is when you have "money," yes, there'll be girls in their droves. But these are girls who'll only see you as means to to an end. As a security! And they'll do nothing but pretend they love you. Trust me, girls pretend like crazy! And with their high end pretence, you'll end up being saddled with a wife who doesn't quite love you for you, but who has chosen to get married to the best available financial option she had.

Wow!

I am in love mehn... Oya send me PM if you no get bf grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by ikp120(m): 8:42am On Jan 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:
One thing I have come to realize in this life is that ONE rule does not work for ALL.

Anybody will agree with me that it is a hell of a task for a couple to be married and have kids coming in with little or no means of survival or even comfortability eg an apartment,steady allowance enough to cater for basic needs like feeding,schooling and health care.

I think this advice is flawed,because most young men at 24-26 are yet to find their feet,some are not even matured enough to cohabit with a woman,and all these factors could cause a strain in marriage which could lead to other things entirely.

The best thing to do when it comes to marriage as a man,is know what works for you and the woman you are planning to marry,because its not about getting married,its about sustaining the marriage.
I on my part will not settle down for manage manage,my kids must have what I couldn't have which is why I am hustling to compliment that lucky man that I end up with.

@ Dominique,if those potentials are not feasible most women won't go for it,I for example. A lot of people have potentials but I won't eat potentials,I will eat the result. grin

So na only chop you come chop? What do you that's talking about eating have to offer? Lying like a log of wood on the bed asking him to hit you harder? undecided Sucking his dick every night? undecided Popping out kids like shiit? undecided Cmon, an assholish LovePeddler can do all those shiit for him cry

If you cannot complement your hubby's efforts to succeed, then you are a piece of worthless trashy liability. angry

By the way, happy new year! grin grin grin

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by mikolo80: 9:00am On Jan 03, 2017
Quintessential1:

I pity such woman
Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Berbierklaus(f): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2017
ikp120:

So na only chop you come chop? What do you that's talking about eating have to offer? Lying like a log of wood on the bed asking him to hit you harder? undecided Sucking his dick every night? undecided Popping out kids like shiit? undecided Cmon, an assholish LovePeddler can do all those shiit for him cry

If you cannot complement your hubby's efforts to succeed, then you are a piece of worthless trashy liability. angry

By the way, happy new year! grin grin grin
Please sir,try and always take your brains along with your eyes anytime you come across my comment on Nairaland,it will do you a lot of good In a bid to make your A'hole comment you probably skipped where I typed

Any sane person knows I wasn't referring to literal 'eating' but I am not in the position to ascertain your mental state so I will pass on that wink

Lastly happy new year too sir,may you use your assimilating facilities more this year in Jesus name smiley

60 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Malayy(m): 9:37am On Jan 03, 2017
so that I will age and die early, due to stress and frustration.. I will make billions first, before thinking of getting married.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by Malayy(m): 9:37am On Jan 03, 2017
so that I will age and die early, due to stress and frustration.. I will make billions first, before thinking of getting married.

2 Likes

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by ikp120(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Lemme come down to your level dumbo grin
I'm so bored I will make you my entertainment this morning.

Lamentations of a frustrated man, the fact that you've been struggling for years with nothing to show for it because you are a beast of labour does not mean every other person's destiny will be like yours not everyone Is suffering from generational curses tonguetongue

You picked on my innocent contributions and spewed the gutter you have for a brain,I see that your mother didn't raise you well,your use of the word pvssy shows how your mother used hers, son of a retired prostitute_ tongue

Now go back home and learn how to interact in the sane world,demented progeny of a curse generation

Sorry, you've been reported tongue tongue

Next time use that your brain grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy by agrovick(m): 9:44am On Jan 03, 2017
I'm gonna have to pass on this one

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Of Nairaland: What Are Your Big Dick Stories? (real Stories Inside) / The Dreams Of Most Girls Photo / Will My Sister Get Another Man With Very High Sperm Count If She Leaves Her BF?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.