Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,211 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

[PHOTO] Nigerian Marry Lady He Met Through MMM Nigeria - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / [PHOTO] Nigerian Marry Lady He Met Through MMM Nigeria (535 Views)

How I Withdrew All My Money From MMM Using This New Method….[must Read] / Top MMM Guider Got Married / Photos From MMM Number One Man's (CHUDDY) Wedding In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[PHOTO] Nigerian Marry Lady He Met Through MMM Nigeria by givenbiznews: 8:05am On Jan 03, 2017
A Facebook user, Valentine Onu has shared
the story of how MMM Nigeria has matched
him with a lady who he is now set to marry.
According to him, he made his intentions
known to her after he was paired to provide
help to her.
He wrote;
“MMM did not stop at pH n gh. I fell in love
with a girl I was matched to pay.
I made my intention known to her,
mmmmmmmm am shy to say this………… But
the truth is she has come all the way from
Ogun to Enugu to see me. And with the little
time we spent together she was just
excellent. I proposed to her she
sayyyyyyyyyyyyy yes. Another MMM
wedding rigging.” see photo of there welding http://givenbiznews.com.ng/photo-nigerian-sets-to-marry-lady-he-met-through-mmm-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Come And See The Car They Give This Nigerian Beauty Pageant Winner / Get Free Tickets To Remy Martin Extravanganza Party In Abuja (today) / South African Pastor – Lesego Daniels Makes Members Eat Flowers (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.