Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,520 members, 7,801,409 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid (3002 Views)

Dear NYSC, Is This How To Serve??? / Female NYSC Member Dies In Kaduna State (Photos) / NYSC Member Got People Talking As She Bares Cleavage In Her Uniform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid by gogedda: 9:22am On Jan 03, 2017
Good day all,

A lot of NYSC members are waiting for white collar job, the kind of job you wear your suit and tie and resume at work everyday. Trust me I am not saying this is bad. What if I tell you, you can get paid too without even stepping at work. What if I tell you, you can close a single deal within a month and make a whole 2 year salary of your friend who works from 9 to 5pm. Yes it is very real and that's a fact.

What is your plan during and after NYSC?

Ok...I am not telling you not to look for your dream job or resign from your paid job, but do you know you can also combine both?

Do you know you can become a property consultant (Real estate consultant) and make real good money off the price of any property (plots of land /houses) that you sell?

Basically, you convince your friends, family and whoever you meet either online or offline to buy properties and you get paid commission off whatever property the client buys through you.

The company pays 15% commission on each of their estates.

For example, a client buys a land of 3 million naira in any of our Partners estates through you, (by putting your name in the subscription form) you get paid 450k. Which I believe is fair enough.

You can earn as high as 400k every month if you can dedicate your time...

You can even be doing this while still searching for your dream job, after all you have all your time to yourself but I advice you take it very very serious, because you can become a millionaire within a month....

BENEFITS

* You can work from anywhere in the world
* No sales Target
* You work at your own pace
* No 9 to 5 pm office work
* You don't have to quit your present job (Another source of income)
* Turn your facebook, linkedin, instagram, twitter, BBM, whatsapp to strong marketing too
* You get tutored for free
* You get free training
* You can decide to work part time or full time
* You stand the chance of wining a brand new car as the highest selling consultant after the end of the year

Interested?
Follow the below link and register for free and I will add you to my Mentor's whatsapp group, where you will receive FREE training

http://portal.lekkiroyalgarden.com/10349

NB: Please send me a message on my whatsapp NO (07033977467) immediately you are done registering and I will give you all the information you need to get started.

Please don't forget to share this information with some of your friends who may be interested too

Or you can simply just refer a client to subscribe to any of our estate and you get paid....

NB: All our estates are genuine and we do free site inspection.

TIME TO MAKE SERIOUS REAL ESTATE MONEY!

For more info, contact us......
Kunle & Co. Properties
07033977467 (whatsapp/call)
Info@kunleandcoproperties.com
Www.kunleandcoproperties.com
Re: Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid by gogedda: 5:47pm On Jan 04, 2017
As a real estate consultant, you can close deals from anywhere in the country. It is not necessary you are based in Lagos. Though we would prefer those that reside in Lagos. Please follow the above link and register and contact me on my whatsapp NO immediately

NOW LET'S MAKE REAL ESTATE MONEY!!!!
Re: Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid by gogedda: 4:46pm On Jan 05, 2017
If you are in lagos, this is an opportunity to become a real estate consultant and make good money. No special certificate is required. Get paid when you close deal.

Please follow the above link and register and send a whatsapp message to the above phone no to get start. Best of Luck!!
Re: Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 05, 2017
Have just registered, so what next??

1 Like

Re: Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid by gogedda: 7:19am On Jan 06, 2017
@lizz...welcome on-board, TIME TO MAKE SERIOUS REAL ESTATE MONEY!
Re: Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid by gogedda: 7:31am On Jan 06, 2017
Check out this bank alert of one of our team member who recently joined. This is a little motivation to show you that you can make big bucks in real estate if you are really serious and dedicate your time...YOUR 9 to 5pm WHITE COLLAR JOB, MIGHT NOT PAY THIS MUCH!!!

Re: Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid by Raphael81(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
Lizzdeb:
Payment next hehe
Re: Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid by DEUSHA(f): 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2017
Hi,I have registered wats d next step.
Re: Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid by gogedda: 8:14am On Jan 09, 2017
Please, once u register, send me a message on whatsapp, so that I can add you to the whatsapp group and also give you all the required information.

Don't just register and keep quiet, send me me message on whatsapp.

Lastly, if you are in Lagos, this is a great opportunity for you to join the Real estate sector...

Once more, register through the below link and send me a whatsapp message to (h below No

Whatsapp No : 07033977467
Re: Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid by gogedda: 9:26am On Jan 12, 2017
If you are in lagos and want an extra cash, then you must consider this opportunity...Become a real estate consultant and close deals....follow the above link, register and contact me on whatsapp.

Don't be left out....Real estate money is real!!!
Re: Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid by gogedda: 10:41am On Jan 21, 2017
If you are in Lagos, this is an opportunity for u. Pls only seriously minded individuals are needed
Re: Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid by gogedda: 3:04pm On Jan 22, 2017
If you are in Lagos, this is an opportunity for u. Pls only seriously minded individuals are needed

NB: please message me immediately on whatsapp (07033977467) when you register...dont just register and keep mute. Only serious minded people who is ready to succeed in this real estate sector is needed. Thanks.
Re: Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid by gogedda: 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2017
Follow the link and register and send me a message on whatsapp immediately.... Best of luck..
Re: Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid by gogedda: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
If you are in Lagos... Join us and make real good real estate money... Follow the above procedure, register and contact me
..only serious people.....
Re: Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid by gogedda: 11:03am On Feb 03, 2017
Only those who are serious and would want to become a real estate guru should register... Join us and make your own real estate money today... Register using the above link and contact us
Re: Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid by itzchingy: 11:26am On Feb 03, 2017
Nigeria First is a non-partisan movement involving all Nigerians in the necessary task of nation building.
We are an assembly of individuals, groups, and entities envisioned to congregate ideas and resources in a bid to address our core national concerns, and fashion a workable sustainable agenda for Nigeria, by Nigerians.
The current system (institutions, structures and platforms) has become inadequate and compromised. The enormous benefits accrued by those reaping from the flaws in our system will make it near impossible for them to frontally address these systemic imbalances.
Articulating the solution and enlightening Nigerians on the importance of their participation in frontally addressing these concerns is imperative. Nigerians should be enlightened on practical actions that must be taken to initiate systemic reforms.
We want to ensure that come 2019, a minimum of 60% of all elected persons, are those who subscribe to, and believe in our leadership recruitment principles, (Character, Capability, Connect, Patriotism, X-Factor -3CPX-), which define SERVICE AS THE ESSENCE OF SEEKING PUBLIC OFFICE.
Ultimately, this involves Situation Analysis, Solution Articulation, and the strategy to provide Nigerians with the five key considerations for leadership recruitment processes.
THE FIVE PRINCIPLES ARE:
▪ Character: Persons seeking public office must possess the right Values, Ethics and Morals.
▪ Capability: Persons seeking public office must possess the right skill set, relevant exposure, and be physically and mentally fit. He/she must have the capacity to look beyond today, and envision a better Nigeria, with a clear roadmap to achieving that goal.
▪ Connect: The best Leaders are those who can connect with the people. There is a huge void between our leaders and our people. We need leaders who can bridge that gap and address our local and national concerns.
▪ Patriotism: Understanding and acceptance of our people, compassion, tolerance, willingness to ensure a level playing field for all and sundry. They must possess the will to tackle the problems of tribalism, nepotism, ethnicity and religious intolerance.
▪ X-factor: Those unique features that give each individual a distinct edge.
Nigeria First is committed to preparing Nigerians with all that is needed to make informed decisions, so that together we can ensure sustainable and inclusive development.
The time has come for a unified voice, propelled by patriotic instincts to redefine the leadership recruitment process, and, ultimately, articulate a national agenda.
NIGERIA FIRST… If it is to be, it is up to US.
Site registration link: http://nigeriafirst.ng/join.php
Instagram: www.instagram.com/NigeriaFirst
Twitter: www.twitter.com/NigeriaFirst_ng
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Nigeria1st/
Re: Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid by gogedda: 11:24am On Feb 10, 2017
If you are in Lagos and really want to make very good cash, why not become a real estate consultant today and get paid when a client buys any of our estates through you.... You could make as high as 500k a month...

Interested?
Follow the below link and register for free and I will add you to my Mentor's whatsapp group, where you will receive FREE training

NB: Please send me a message on my whatsapp NO (07033977467) immediately you are done registering and I will give you all the information you need to get started.

Please don't forget to share this information with some of your friends who may be interested too

Or you can simply just refer a client to subscribe to any of our estate and you get paid....

NB: All our estates are genuine and we do free site inspection.

TIME TO MAKE SERIOUS REAL ESTATE MONEY!

For more info, contact us......
Kunle & Co. Properties
07033977467 (whatsapp/call)
Info@kunleandcoproperties.com
Www.kunleandcoproperties.com
Re: Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid by gogedda: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2017
If u are in Lagos and wants to make real good cash.. This is an opportunity for you. Pls note we are not forcing anybody to register as a real estate consultant, follow we only want those who are ready to succeed in this business... Follow the above instructions...
Re: Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid by gogedda: 6:59am On Mar 01, 2017
Why wait for peanut after the end of the month.. Join the real estate business and make your whole 1 year salary in a month and thank me later..... If you are serious and would want to utilize this opportunity, follow the above instructions and register with us and add us up on whatsapp.... Pls only those in Lagos and seriously minded alone.... Thanks
Re: Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid by gogedda: 3:54pm On Mar 07, 2017
Be among the real estate consultant making huge financial gain today.. Follow the above procedure and register for free today
Re: Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid by gogedda: 9:04am On Mar 17, 2017
Success is by choice and not by force...

Interested?.... Read from the beginning of this thread and follow as instructed...

Only those who are ready to seriously minded and ready to practice what they have learnt are needed Pls..

Only Lagos Corp members are needed
Re: Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid by gogedda: 2:00am On Apr 08, 2017
Follow the above link and thank us later...
Re: Dear NYSC Member..become A Real Estate Consultant, Register For Free & Get Paid by noziz(m): 9:59pm On Apr 16, 2017
Lizzdeb:

lovely pix plus kissable lips kiss

we cud try out something new

(1) (Reply)

100% Pure Designer's Oil Perfumes And Fragrance / Batch B Stream II Complete Camp Kits In Lagos And Nationwide / My Daily Episodes In NYSC Orientation Camp@ Cross River 17A STR 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.