Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:09 AM

Throw Back Picture Of Jj Okocha And Alex Iwobi's Family - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Throw Back Picture Of Jj Okocha And Alex Iwobi's Family (1488 Views)

Viral Picture Of Mother And Her Daughters. Can You Spot The Mum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Back Picture Of Jj Okocha And Alex Iwobi's Family by haske7(f): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2017
Hope u end up like your Uncle JJ okocha.. abeg do come marry me joor......lol

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Jj Okocha And Alex Iwobi's Family by Mskrisx(f): 9:42am On Jan 03, 2017
Baba God I call u, flash, still text u as of last year yet, nothing.

OK now I want WhatsApp u oo because I see say u dey online... Abeg reply me naaa angry angry

1 Like

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Jj Okocha And Alex Iwobi's Family by CplusJason: 9:45am On Jan 03, 2017
haske7:
Hope u end up like your Uncle JJ okocha.. abeg do come marry me joor ......lol
You say wetin? undecided
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Jj Okocha And Alex Iwobi's Family by pyyxxaro: 10:00am On Jan 03, 2017
IWOBI do eye like all those CAT FISH when mama kevwe de sell #1500 for Pessu Market grin

I just de imagine how e eye go be, if e smoke Afuze / Kwale igbo cry
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Jj Okocha And Alex Iwobi's Family by SafeDavid(m): 10:16am On Jan 03, 2017
wow
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Jj Okocha And Alex Iwobi's Family by haske7(f): 2:08pm On Jan 03, 2017
CplusJason:
You say wetin? undecided
Wetin be ya own ?
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Jj Okocha And Alex Iwobi's Family by CplusJason: 2:51pm On Jan 03, 2017
haske7:

Wetin be ya own ?
you want to marry my brother?
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Jj Okocha And Alex Iwobi's Family by haske7(f): 8:14pm On Jan 03, 2017
CplusJason:
you want to marry my brother?
Who be ya broda..?? Abeg park one side and go find ya broda under allepo bridge....... iranu
Re: Throw Back Picture Of Jj Okocha And Alex Iwobi's Family by CplusJason: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2017
haske7:

Who be ya broda..?? Abeg park one side and go find ya broda under allepo bridge....... iranu
You've just disqualified yourself.

Lol, no more Iwobi for you.

Re: Throw Back Picture Of Jj Okocha And Alex Iwobi's Family by austine4real(m): 12:33am On Jan 04, 2017
ok

(1) (Reply)

Mothers Not Fathers And Government Spoiling These Kids / Keep Your Family Safe With Electrokristron Automatic Load Transfer Switch / 8 Common Problems In Married Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.