Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ (62965 Views)

Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone / I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Fact007(m): 11:59pm On Jan 18, 2017
Feel like crying and always Appreciate ur husband and ur wife no matter how he/she looks

1 Like

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by obataokenwa(m): 12:06am On Jan 19, 2017
All I see is two great people. She will walk and it's a day you both never saw it coming. Soon

4 Likes

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by dsocioemmy(m): 12:06am On Jan 19, 2017
This is what i call true love and not those self deception all around..... Greater things i wish both of you

2 Likes

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by smilingfortune(m): 12:07am On Jan 19, 2017
omoashy:
See all the photos from their wedding in earlier thread https://www.nairaland.com/3221350/nigerian-constance-onyeka-weds-wheelchair

https://kemiashefonlovehaven..com.ng/2017/01/family-cut-me-off-because-i-married.html
This seems to be my story rewritten, but in reverse.. May Jehovah's mercy be on you always pretty queen...
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by modelsms(m): 12:09am On Jan 19, 2017
chai. speechless
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by xrenzy(m): 12:09am On Jan 19, 2017
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehehe he no go bad as i want oo. grin There wont be enough fun in such marriage to me ooo.
ur heart is filled with illusions pls never thought my kind we are blessed with giving ladies paradise on earth yes I am d king of all physical challenge d world is yet 2c a graduate a CEO a producer a comedian an actor an artist most of all a dancer all dis are wat GOD installed in a super physically challenge guy who came from pure ghetto.dey say road 2 fame is far 4me I say let me crawl wit courage
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Queenasake(f): 12:10am On Jan 19, 2017
Wooow! That's the kind of man to pray for. True love! shocked cool

3 Likes

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Arrow24: 12:12am On Jan 19, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
I FELT LIKE CRYING AFTER READING THIS BECAUSE I CAN TOTALLY RELATE WITH THEIR STORY,,,,MY GIRLFRIEND HAS NO PHYSICAL DISABILITIES THE ONLY DISABILITY SHE HAS ACCORDING TO MY MUM IS THAT SHES IBO AND SHE SAID HER FIRST SON CANT AND WONT MARRY AN IBO LADY.....

MY AUNT WHO IS THE PROPHETESS OF THE FAMILY CAME UP WITH SEVERAL VISIONS ABOUT OUR FUTURE IF I MARRY THE LADY,SHE SAID ONE OF US WILL DIE,THERE WILL BE POVERTY IN OUR HOME,TOO MUCH SCARY STUFF..

FEW DAYS AGO MY MUM SAID HER ALFA GAVE HER SIMILAR PROPHESIES TO MY AUNT....DESPITE ALL THAT I STILL STAND MY GROUND ON MARRYING THIS LADY.I JUST HOPE I WONT REGRET THIS IN FUTURE..?
so being an Igbo person is a disability?

5 Likes

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Snowstorm: 12:19am On Jan 19, 2017
Heya
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by NemzySeries(m): 12:19am On Jan 19, 2017
CorGier:
Dressed like dat, why won't they.
so datz all u see and learnt frm d post? dis is 2017, b positive

1 Like

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by NemzySeries(m): 12:22am On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
Clown. Were you expecting him to wear a Prada undecided

He said they are not rich so he got what can afford.

The only ish with that suit is just the shoulder pad is not properly fixed but that doesn't negate the beauty of the guy soul.

Stop being a fool in something you are not good at.

I've designed countless piece and i can tell you that d Love radiating from that guy heart has diminished the slight defect on the tailoring of his piece
dunt mind dat homeless idiot..... all dat matters to d man is dat he has gotten a wife and sum rubbish guy is only seeing d suit as if he can afford any beta

2 Likes

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by elrony(m): 12:24am On Jan 19, 2017
I remember going to watch and vote her every Sunday at "Number 1 Singer" in school then. She did win sef grin

Good to see she's happily Married. I wish their union to prosper more and more.

One day I'll change my mindset and get married.

4 Likes

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Johnsown1(m): 12:26am On Jan 19, 2017
May God continue and perfect the good things he is doing in ur lives, and grant u couple ur heart desires. Amen
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by jiinxed: 12:27am On Jan 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Its only a MAN that can do this..

God bless your Union.

How convenient for you to dictate who or what a man is. undecided

2 Likes

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by elrony(m): 12:28am On Jan 19, 2017
Arrow24:
so being an Igbo person is a disability?

E be like you never jam some Nigerian Mothers. cheesy

Some sef ,if the son partner fine too much,na disability.
If she's well educated,disability.

Anything they don't like can be likened to disability.

1 Like

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 19, 2017
makydebbie:

God bless your Union.

Madam, What do u mean, have u not seen Aki and pawpaws wife Are those 2 men not disabled?
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Nobody: 12:30am On Jan 19, 2017
Congrats
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by lovat(m): 12:31am On Jan 19, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
I FELT LIKE CRYING AFTER READING THIS BECAUSE I CAN TOTALLY RELATE WITH THEIR STORY,,,,MY GIRLFRIEND HAS NO PHYSICAL DISABILITIES THE ONLY DISABILITY SHE HAS ACCORDING TO MY MUM IS THAT SHES IBO AND SHE SAID HER FIRST SON CANT AND WONT MARRY AN IBO LADY.....

MY AUNT WHO IS THE PROPHETESS OF THE FAMILY CAME UP WITH SEVERAL VISIONS ABOUT OUR FUTURE IF I MARRY THE LADY,SHE SAID ONE OF US WILL DIE,THERE WILL BE POVERTY IN OUR HOME,TOO MUCH SCARY STUFF..

FEW DAYS AGO MY MUM SAID HER ALFA GAVE HER SIMILAR PROPHESIES TO MY AUNT....DESPITE ALL THAT I STILL STAND MY GROUND ON MARRYING THIS LADY.I JUST HOPE I WONT REGRET THIS IN FUTURE..?
Seriously you need to learn how to play with words, your fiancee isn't disable rather your parents don't want you together.

Let Love Rules but remember, its a two way street

1 Like

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by iberibe1(m): 12:31am On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
Anumanu. What business does his clothing have to do with the storyline.

You came with Hate from 2016 to spoil a beautiful thread. I won't give you that chance

+ iberibe

1 Like

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by lovat(m): 12:32am On Jan 19, 2017
iberibe1:

+ iberibe
lol cheesy
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by azimibraun: 12:34am On Jan 19, 2017
Your family need to travel and see... My neibour marry blind woman aand they have about 3 or 4 fine kids now. meanwhile some of my complete family members never born pikin since since marriage. Woman for wheelchair no better pass woman wey stab her husband die for lagos wey dis same NL carry d news?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by ogunsj: 12:35am On Jan 19, 2017
missyadorable:
Hahahahaha
The dude doesn't have money na

No wonder,a woman on a wheelchair is a perfect wife material for him

Let wealth locate him,lets see if she will remain the respectful woman he knew and married

Seems she is even the breadwinner sef

Love indeed!
are you jealous a physically challenged person got a good man for a husband, while you who is only mentally challenged ( based on your comments) is still single, sampling different forms of dicks. nonsense.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Johnsown1(m): 12:37am On Jan 19, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

Love conquers all, prayer is the key.

Pray until something happens,
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by ademijuwonlo(f): 12:41am On Jan 19, 2017
So, true love still exist. Am happy for them.
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by 1miccza: 12:46am On Jan 19, 2017
Wow if I'm not mistaken this should be Constance my former Colleague. Isaac is surely the man . He picked a gem and not just a wife. Congrats Constance and may God bless your union. I can't miss that wheel chair any day.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Handsomecole(m): 12:56am On Jan 19, 2017
I really praise and hail the man, To be truthful to myself I can't ooo. But true Love knows no bounds. I just can imagine the feeling of being abandoned by your family members cos of a woman.

In short it's only a "Man" that can do such no "woman" would ever.
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Burgerlomo: 1:00am On Jan 19, 2017
May God bless your marriage
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Jay542(m): 1:08am On Jan 19, 2017
makydebbie:

God bless your Union.

A woman can also do that.
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by CRAPHA96(m): 1:24am On Jan 19, 2017
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by JimloveTM(m): 1:26am On Jan 19, 2017
Great story of true lov.. True love will always still exist.
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by JimloveTM(m): 1:28am On Jan 19, 2017
ademijuwonlo:
So, true love still exist. Am happy for them.

Yes it does, comes to those with open heart and loving minds

1 Like

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by samsam2019: 1:37am On Jan 19, 2017
For a scumbag that I am this story almost left me in tears cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material / In Search Of Long Lost Dad / Husbands Of Groom And Brides Moms Whos Dressing Got People Talking Spark Reacti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.