Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ (62946 Views)

Man Discovers Unclad Photos & Love Chat From A Woman On His Wife’s Phone / I Married A Man But I Think I Might Be A Lesbian / I Married A Stranger! I Caught My Wife With Her Boss At Ikeja Hotel! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by mccaybroewn(m): 1:50am On Jan 19, 2017
Billyonaire:
The respect I have for this guy is deep, he is a better man than most men including me when it comes to a great heart. He is my Hero for an hour.

Ije Love! ( In P Square's voice).
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by KingSango(m): 2:02am On Jan 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Its only a MAN that can do this..

God bless your Union.

You are right about that one, assuming that is what you meant, because isn't too many women going to marry a man in a wheelchair. Sisters I love them but it goes against nature for them. They must have a strong and healthy man. Ase.
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by maxwelltennyson(m): 2:20am On Jan 19, 2017
sorry bro cry what a wicked family u got their
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Denko2721987(m): 2:50am On Jan 19, 2017
hmmmm, i cant believe this.. So they werent relatives as i initially thought I remember these two as students back then at abraka with this guy always with her almost everywhere she went helping her out, even during exams.. Wow, this guy has a beautiful heart i must say... And i thought they were related back then all along.. I am truly humbled and touched.. May the Most High bless their them and their Union..

5 Likes

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by olasamuel006: 3:12am On Jan 19, 2017
I hope the babe keep working and not losing non someday,I saw lazy mentality in the guy which made him marry her.....he's not work but the girl does....he's probably attracted to something more
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by olasamuel006: 3:12am On Jan 19, 2017
I hope the babe keep working and not losing job someday,I saw lazy mentality in the guy which made him marry her.....he's not work but the girl does....he's probably attracted to something more
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Mayflowa(m): 3:54am On Jan 19, 2017
misspicy:
Omigosh shocked

This is beautiful and I pray God crowns their effort with more love,joy,children and more than enough financial stability

Who can get this couple pls. I want to send them washing machines like tomorrow. She still washes with her hands sad

6 Likes

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Mayflowa(m): 3:57am On Jan 19, 2017
Denko2721987:
hmmmm, i cant believe this.. So they werent relatives as i initially thought I remember these two as students back then at abraka with this guy always with her almost everywhere she went helping her out, even during exams.. Wow, this guy has a beautiful heart i must say... And i thought they were related back then all along.. I am truly humbled and touched.. May the Most High bless their them and their Union..

Glad you know them. Find them please for me. I want to deliver laundry machine to them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Mayflowa(m): 4:00am On Jan 19, 2017
olasamuel006:
I hope the babe keep working and not losing non someday,I saw lazy mentality in the guy which made him marry her.....he's not work but the girl does....he's probably attracted to something more

I can't believe you said this. This guy put his life on hold for two years after he graduated just so he can wheel the girl around. He couldn't even do NYSC. He got a job by the way. He only lost it. You are very wicked and hard-hearted!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Roum(m): 4:06am On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
Seriously He is better at heart than me.

Love Rules
better than me!!!!
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by pek(m): 4:12am On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
Wonderful couples.

This is a true story of Love.

Love calls from the soul and melts away imperfections.

Kudos to them.

couple
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by nabegibeg: 4:18am On Jan 19, 2017
prettythicksme:
wow wow wow wow wow wow nice one

You be ambulance siren ?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:02am On Jan 19, 2017
Arrow24:
so being an Igbo person is a disability?

According to my mum who thinks the only perfect beings in this world are yorubas.....no offence to my ibo folks,i didnt mean to insult u guys,just related my situation to this very one..
sorry if u feel offended,meant no harm

1 Like

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:04am On Jan 19, 2017
Johnsown1:

Love conquers all, prayer is the key.

Pray until something happens,

yes thats the plan,but once person mama don make up her made,it only takes the grace of God for them to change......
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:07am On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
Seriously you need to learn how to play with words, your fiancee isn't disable rather your parents don't want you together.

Let Love Rules but remember, its a two way street

i get u ur point,i just use the disabilities ton illustrate how bad the situation is,sorry if u feel disturbed by my choice of words

here we go again with the same story,can someone get married without parental consent?

1 Like

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by mickeymoore: 5:10am On Jan 19, 2017
makydebbie:
Its only a MAN that can do this..
God bless your Union.
Babe, I just love you for being candid....HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO THEM
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by humilitypays(m): 5:30am On Jan 19, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:

According to my mum who thinks the only perfect beings in this world are yorubas.....no offence to my ibo folks,i didnt mean to insult u guys,just related my situation to this very one..
sorry if u feel offended,meant no harm
‎If that your Igbo fiancee agrees to marry you despite all your mum thinks about Igbo people, then she is a big fool with no brain!

She's better single than married to you, what nonsense!

And your mum didn't even know that she was lucky for an Igbo girl to have agreed to marry her son Maybe your Igbo girlfriend isn't full Igbo girl sha, I am sorry for her‎
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 19, 2017
Isaac and constance, am so happy for them. I have never seen a love like that. The guy loves her so unconditionally. I know them back in school.
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by 2shur: 5:47am On Jan 19, 2017
as long as yhey happy.
o once dated a partially feaf gal.
she was light skinned
plump with big ass
she resemble chinese.
e geh one day i dey fhuck am hard for her room.
i no sabi say her sister dey get konji.
naso she burst open into the room
and saw my big dhick entering inside her sister pekus.
she run out.. later her mama come catch me.
infct they warned me to keep off since i was a student without money.
but i miss the gal sha..
she was very caring
beautiful and sweet.
i wanted to marry her then.
but ddnt have miney2.
but today shes married anf very happy.
i had to delete her and block her.
cause i dont wan to fhuck somebody else wife o.
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 5:52am On Jan 19, 2017
humilitypays:
‎If that your Igbo fiancee agrees to marry you despite all your mum thinks about Igbo people, then she is a big fool with no brain!

She's better single than married to you, what nonsense!

And your mum didn't even know that she was lucky for an Igbo girl to have agreed to marry her son Maybe your Igbo girlfriend isn't full Igbo girl sha, I am sorry for her‎

HEY MAN....easy on the lady,u dont need to insult her to buttress your point,thats totally not the way u address a woman.....just because she agrees to marry me despite my mum stands on igbo...

yes,my mum doest know how blessed i am to be dating an igbo lady,damn this babe can cook,i am yoruba but forget shes my fiancee she can cook for Aso rock on a ver low budget....

full igbo? shes from imo state,how full igbo can she be again na?

1 Like

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by 1metre: 5:55am On Jan 19, 2017
swtdrms:

Wat rubbish is ds one saying? Did u read the part where he's been there for her from school? Are you telling he couldn't get other girls in school?
don't mind the she-goat

1 Like

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by DavidEsq(m): 5:57am On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
Clown. Were you expecting him to wear a Prada undecided

He said they are not rich so he got what can afford.

The only ish with that suit is just the shoulder pad is not properly fixed but that doesn't negate the beauty of the guy soul.

Stop being a fool in something you are not good at.

I've designed countless piece and i can tell you that d Love radiating from that guy heart has diminished the slight defect on the tailoring of his piece
U design suits? Abeg wr u dey? I need a few pls.
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by mildflame: 5:59am On Jan 19, 2017
PROSPERITY HAPPINESS everything good continue to be your portion now and 4ver GOD bless the both of you immensely
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by 1metre: 6:01am On Jan 19, 2017
Bobbyunitedfc:
I FELT LIKE CRYING AFTER READING THIS BECAUSE I CAN TOTALLY RELATE WITH THEIR STORY,,,,MY GIRLFRIEND HAS NO PHYSICAL DISABILITIES THE ONLY DISABILITY SHE HAS ACCORDING TO MY MUM IS THAT SHES IBO AND SHE SAID HER FIRST SON CANT AND WONT MARRY AN IBO LADY.....

MY AUNT WHO IS THE PROPHETESS OF THE FAMILY CAME UP WITH SEVERAL VISIONS ABOUT OUR FUTURE IF I MARRY THE LADY,SHE SAID ONE OF US WILL DIE,THERE WILL BE POVERTY IN OUR HOME,TOO MUCH SCARY STUFF..

FEW DAYS AGO MY MUM SAID HER ALFA GAVE HER SIMILAR PROPHESIES TO MY AUNT....DESPITE ALL THAT I STILL STAND MY GROUND ON MARRYING THIS LADY.I JUST HOPE I WONT REGRET THIS IN FUTURE..?
I hope u can relate with me here that your family hv some kin mental disability.
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by 1metre: 6:06am On Jan 19, 2017
olasamuel006:
be reasonable son...I wonder how many of u pass exams

1 Like

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by muller102(m): 6:06am On Jan 19, 2017
lovat:
Wonderful couples.

This is a true story of Love.

Love calls from the soul and melts away imperfections.

Kudos to them.

couple not couples.
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by scarpa: 6:08am On Jan 19, 2017
Just get the money, they will cut you In.

You look mad sha!!!!!!!!!
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by tete7000(m): 6:25am On Jan 19, 2017
That guy is a man, he got a big heart. May God bless them together always. Amen!.
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by Bobbyunitedfc(m): 6:27am On Jan 19, 2017
1metre:
I hope u can relate with me here that your family hv some kin mental disability.

lots of laughs.....some kin,reminds me of my days growing up in wafi,yes what they have is some kin tribal disability......yoruba people and tribalism,wheres is that picture of mugabe sef?

2 Likes

Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by boss1310(m): 6:39am On Jan 19, 2017
God will bless you union,you will find job,you will be more successful than I will ever be and you will have kids exactly the way you want them.this guy will make heaven for sure not all these bible carrying clowns
This is not only a true love story not like Hollywood or nollywood but its also inspiring
Re: ‘Family Cut Me Off Because I Married A Woman On Wheelchair’ by ezewealth(m): 6:44am On Jan 19, 2017
ArabMopol:
this AFONJA people never cease to amaze me.... which kind marriage without parental blessings, woman run for your dear life b4 this
yellow-bar demon render your career useless comprising this one u feeds him despite your condition. this people are genetically lazy TUFIAKWA
Wettin be your wahala, most you bring tribalism to this trend,is our tribe any better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Dad's Elder Sister's Son's Child Is My What.. Answers Please. / Akwa Ibom Lady Frying Garri & Everyone Is Calling Her Wife Material / In Search Of Long Lost Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.